Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry

About Patchwork Gift Registry: Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

How would you rate Patchwork Gift Registry ?

"Very user friendly"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Really easy to use and super helpful when I needed to discuss an issue which got resolved straight away. Thank you"
"Excellent and a brilliant way of gifting a wedding present. Our son is getting married and has already said he will also use your service."
"Easy to use."
"Easy to follow and so informative . Very well presented."
"It kept diverting me to PayPal even though I wanted to pay with debit card. Not a stress free experience and not really very mobile friendly due to the multiple loading screens."
"Very good, very easy to use, a great idea as a wedding gift."
"Easy and fun"
"Only just started but seemed a very easy and engaging interface"
"I think it would be a lot better if you could just reveal all the costs without having to go through them one by one. As it is it feels clunky. If you can reveal the costs in one go, and I didn't notice it on the mobile site, you should make that clearer (or behind a single click if it's on some sub menu or something)."
"Excellent"
"Très bien"
"Quick & easy."
"This seems like a very cool idea! I hadn't heard of this until it was suggested as a wedding gift and I thought it was an amazing way of giving gifts that people actually want. 👍🏻"
"easy to use and a brilliant idea"
"So easy to use- a lovely idea. Like all the different price options too."
"Really easy to use :-)"
"Great, good layout, easy to use, excellent customer service👍🏻I’ll just point out that although the email from customer service was 6-12 hours, it was overnight and I hadn’t enquires or complained-they just noticed I hadn’t checked out and were seeing if I needed help so really excellent."
"found the site easy to use and I paid for my present easily. on trying to use another card to send a gift on behalf of my mother who has dementia it would not work and I have power of attorney for her, and the card is in my name?? so I question why?? never had any probs using this card on the internet before"
Hi Jane, we're sorry you had an issue with payment the second time around. Please do get in touch with us at hello@patchworkit.com so that we can help you resolve any issues you still have.
"Easy to sign in, checkout and send a lovely message to the couple! Great job!"
Thanks so much for your very positive comments!
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.72 based on 1,453 reviews