Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry

About Patchwork Gift Registry: Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

Tell us how Patchwork Gift Registry made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"i sent in a question. will be able to accurately review when I get the answer"
"Fun and easy to use"
"Very good, very good"
"I live in the USA and using the Patchwork Gift Registry was an easy and convenient way to send my wedding gifts to my nephew and fiancé in England."
"You assume that every one is computerate, I am 87 and can find my way around computer. But I getting to the had trouble getting to the gift page at first. also I did not know what CVC (or something like that) but I worked out. Could you not just say Last three numbers on the back of your car. Like other online sites? also while I am whingeing on I had to guess what the greyed out numbers meant- start date of the card end date. You'll be pleased to know that's the the end of my comments! I wish you and your company every success."
"Relatively easy to use, great visuals and hopefully a great way to raise funds!"
"Amazing, wonderful and very easy to use!"
"Your site did the job very well."
"Worked perfectly"
"So far, Patchwork has been simple to set up, really easy to use and we’ve had a excellent customer service. Thanks guys."
"This makes asking for what we want a much better experience. I’m so British about those kind of things but this makes it feel less awkward."
"I would have chosen 'very good', but I was unhappy with the payment arrangements. I wanted to use a credit card. I already have more than one Paypal account. I did not wish to use either, and I certainly did not want another Paypal account. I was required to supply all sorts of unnecessary information, to then be told that I had opened a new Paypal account. Very bad!"
HI Geoff & Penny, We're sorry to hear you didn't have a very good experience on the PayPal site. We partner with two payment platforms to process our user's payments, and on this occasion your friends had chosen to use PayPal. If you wish to pay with a card, it's possible to do this on the PayPal site but you do need to uncheck the box that says "save this information with a PayPal account" otherwise a new account will be opened. We're really sorry that this wasn't made clear by PayPal. We hope that you enjoyed your experience of using the Patchwork service however. Best wishes, Team Patchwork
"Very easy to use"
"A fast and easy way to buy a wedding gift, great idea."
"I thought this site was wonderfully presented and very easy to use!"
"Easy purchase and check out - all worked perfectly thanks"
"All worked really well."
"So easy to use, even from outside the UK."
"Delighted with patchwork. Good idea."
"You are the best! I love using your service. It’s the most ‘painless’ way to give a fabulous gift! Thank you 😊"
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.74 based on 1,706 reviews