Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry

About Patchwork Gift Registry: Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

Tell us how Patchwork Gift Registry made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Really easy to use and well designed. Will use it myself in future!"
"Nice work keep at it Thanks"
"Great service."
"This is such a great idea!! Away with the sixteen toasters and other unwanted presents. Well done Patchwork!!"
"Nice website that was easy to use. Helpful and efficient customer service."
"Such a fantastic idea! Helps take all the headache out of getting your teacher a gift! Everyone can contribute easily and leave personal messages."
"Brilliant idea!"
"We were struggling to find a collective pot for our Honeymoon contributions and really did not want to 'ask' for money from our wedding guests. Patchwork appealed to us as you can bespoke the donation amounts, and make the group of images related to the honeymoon theme (or not). Ours is not themed as we have not decided where to go, but we were able to make a patch work of all holiday elements that we would like money for (meals, adventures etc). So easy to create and no set up fee. Brilliant and just in time for us to now add the link to our wedding invites - thank you Patchwork!!!!"
"The website is well designed so it’s simple to find what I needed and I was able to get on and off the site quickly without having to click through too many pages. It’s a great idea. I wish I’d used it for my wedding!"
"Excellent idea with a website which is quick and easy to use. Exciting to see all the different choices of trips my daughter wanted to do and to send a message of good wishes. Patchwork's team are very helpful too. I would recommend the site to anyone asking others to contribute to birthdays, weddings and any other celebration!"
"Loved the personal nature of giving a gift on the site"
"It has never been easier to make someone happy."
"I liked how the site was laid out and found it very easy to use. I especially liked the photographs and the opportunity to have text inserted."
"So easy to use, and quick to confirm details of purchase,"
"A straightforward transaction and would recommend"
"Easy to use and quick to use, can make your gift personalised by leaving a message"
"The customer service response was superb when I was having issues trying to pay, and they reassured me that no money had left my account when I was unsure. They ensured that I completed my transaction when I had all but given up on it so it was beneficial to both parties!"
"Really useful website - great seeing pictures of the events we can choose to give as a gift."
"Awesome idea to pull experiences together. Very easy to use!"
"Really easy to use and pretty website design - great alternative for gift registry! Great customer service support too when I had an email query :)"
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.73 based on 1,517 reviews