Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry

About Patchwork Gift Registry: Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

How would you rate Patchwork Gift Registry ?

"very easy to use, fast checkout"
Robert Williams
Verified Buyer
"Nice site and Nice concept"
"Easy to use and fun!"
Peter Carless
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and great idea of funding an activity"
"Quick & easy to do"
Marrin Smith
Verified Buyer
"It i easy to navigate, and a brilliant idea."
Nickie Wren
Verified Buyer
"Lovely idea, really easy to select the appropriate gift and to pay for it. I'll use it again!"
"Really great way to help couples with people visiting from different parts of the world to create a gift registry for their wedding!"
Hamilton Pamela
Verified Buyer
"This was my first experience of using this online gift service to donate to my niece's wedding fund. I am not a 'techie' person but managed to navigate Patchwork's website very smoothly. Everything has now been sorted with a confirmation email etc. I hadn't heard of Patchwork before but will recommend this to my friends for special occasions etc."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Your recommendation to others is much appreciated and we're so glad to hear you had a great experience of using the site!
Best wishes,
Team Patchwork :)
"Easy to use"
Berny Quinn
Verified Buyer
"It's a great idea at least you know it's something they want."
Jean Monks
Verified Buyer
"Actually I found it frustrating. Every time I clicked on an item to be put in the basket it appeared to be in the basket yet when I clicked on basket, it was empty. I had to use a different iPad."
Hi Jean,

Thanks for your review. There are no issues with the functionality of our site at present, and we monitor its performance across different devices continuously. As you suggest, it must have been an issue relating to your iPad. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and glad you managed to complete your order using another device.

With best wishes,
Team Patchwork
Wendy McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"I bought a wedding present for my grandson. Enjoyed being able to see each present and read about them. Very easy to pay.. I received a lovely text message from my grandson about 5 minutes afterwards so guess he had received a notification... so super quick processing too!"
Thanks for your very kind review. We're so happy to hear your gift was well received and that you enjoyed the experience of giving a gift with Patchwork.
Best wishes,
Team Patchwork
"Nice idea, well presented, easdy to use"
Maciej Mikulski
Verified Buyer
"Easy way to give the gift to recipients liking."
Sheila Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to.complete"
Jayne And Adam Cook
"Very easy to use"
"It was easy to use and pay for our Wedding gift"
"So easy to deal with"
Isobel Court
Verified Buyer
"Once I got the basket working (thanks to Rosie), it was perfect. Easy and simple"
Thanks Isobel, glad you enjoyed using Patchwork with a little help from Rosie!
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.74 based on 1,046 reviews