Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

About Patchwork Gift Registry:

Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

Tell us how Patchwork Gift Registry made you happy
Very easy to navigate
super easy to use, very confident that our funds (and messages) got across very personally and very directly. great !
Very smooth and easy process.
excellent way to gift!
Such a lovely way to contribute to gifts that will truly make a different to people’s lives and happiness!
Great idea! Very welcoming way of being able to discreetly contribute financially to my friends wedding based on what I can afford. However, a conversion rate would have been extremely helpful before proceeding with payment. There's no indication that my small $40NZD donation would end up being $58.66NZD. Being on a very tight budget I probably won't use this type of service again unless there is clear transparency. I'm curious if my friend will receive my donation in full (less $1.21 off shore service margin fee) as she is also in NZ? Or will she only receive $40NZD as that was the option I intended to pay?
Hi Riwhia, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of Patchwork and we are happy to hear you enjoyed using our platform to gift your friends. Your friends have actually set up their gift registry to collect money in US dollars, so that was why there was some confusion. The currency conversion from US to NZ dollars does look correct based on today's rates. Perhaps it could be made clearer at some point that you were in fact sending $40 US dollars and not $40 NZ dollars. This is something I will look at immediately. Thanks again for your feedback and sorry once again for any confusion over the currency. Rosie
Patchwork took all the stress out of gift listing, even out of the awkward task of asking for gifts. By making the process fun, and almost game like for our family, you've helped us to relax.
Really easy and a fun way to buy a wedding gift.
Great service!
Easy to negotiate, lovely way to celebrate a marriage
Very easy and efficient.
Efficient, practical service!
I thought it was a great idea for young couples. I found it really easy to use and all the processes worked smoothly.
So far so good, website is easy to navigate and use.
We had a bit of trouble paying. But I quickly got an email from customer service asking if they could help and I was very impressed! Within 24 hours she’d solved the problem and updated me and the bride and groom about what was going on. So, so impressed. Will be trying it for myself in future! :)
First time user - very easy to navigate.
What an easy and creative way with so many options to purchase a gift.. love the site.
Great way to give a gift!
So easy and inspiring! Made giving a gift feel so wonderful :-)
Easy to use and super helpful team!
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.74 based on 2,992 reviews