Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry

About Patchwork Gift Registry: Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

How would you rate Patchwork Gift Registry?

Zaf Choudhury
Verified Buyer
"Super easy and simple to use!"
Emily Collins
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant idea for a wedding registry. This is exactly the kind of thing we wanted to allow people to offer gifts in a personalised way and feel part of our wedding and married life. We tried a number of online registries but this is the only one that suited us."
Friends Of Beecroft Garden
Verified Buyer
"Very intuitive. Straightforward and easy to use. Thanks Patchwork!"
"Very easy to use!"
"Very simple to use, generally a good idea. Well done"
Fiona MacLeod
Verified Buyer
"Had never seen it before.Great idea, very accessible, very efficient, well done"
Maxine Ratty
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for the excellent platfort for receiving wedding donations"
Ron And Sheila Cox
Verified Buyer
"Well laid out and easy to use."
Kasia Fleming
Verified Buyer
"It made me happy because it was so bespoke and looked so good. I love the layout. Fantastic website and so easy to use."
Thank you Kasia for your lovely review!
Jason Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Great service and really easy to use."
"I liked the variety of gifts I could buy and the fact I could pay for part of something if I wanted. It was very easy to order and pay."
Lily Gilmore
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to Olivia who kindly spent ages with me on the phone, tutoring me step by step on how patchwork works and what options there are. Answered all my questions with no dramas! Best customer service call I’ve ever had! I’ll be recommending this business to everyone and will definitely use it again for future occasions! 😊"
Thanks so much Lily for your very kind review of Patchwork. We're so happy to hear you got all the information and help you needed and we're always here if you need anything else along the way!
Charlie Weedon
"super easy to use"
"This is an easy to use service that really translated the needs of the bride and groom into a fun and informed gift selection."
Thanks so much for your great review of Patchwork!
Sara Pevsner
Verified Buyer
"Ive yet to see if it works. I’m organising a Big Lunch street party and the patchwork link was through that. If i get help and support it will be great"
Hi Sara,

We're really pleased to see so many Big Lunch street party patchworks being made and we'd love to help you get the most out of yours and help in any way we can! Please email us at hello@patchworkit.com if you need any assistance at all.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Team Patchwork
"easy to get wedding gift"
"The fees are not explained. Yes, there is a page that explains it buried in the website but sites like this should have to be completely transparent that they charge fees, before potential customers invest hours crafting their lists. Very disappointed and will not use the site as a result."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. As a young, independent company it matters to us a lot!

Patchwork works in two slightly different ways. It is a free to use site if people want to plan an event and ask friends and family to pledge their time and skills - for example at a 'DIY' wedding or a community event.

Patchwork only charge fees (3.6% commission) when users collect cash contributions and this is explained on our fees page. We would, however, like to apologise to you, if the information was not made clear enough on your arrival at patchworkit.com

We will be taking all of your comments in to account and certainly intend for our commission based fee structure to be completely upfront and transparent to all of our users.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Team Patchwork
"Easy to use, friendly staff, lovely range of gifts and very efficient confirmation of purchase. Many thanks!"
Thanks for your very kind review!
"Really easy to use, lovely idea, I wish I had had this years ago!"
"I thought that it was a very good idea and easy to use."
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.72 based on 767 reviews