Pasta Evangelists Reviews

1PM
1PM

Click Here

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy

"Not sure about the breadcrumbs (pangrattato?) but enjoyed the tagliatelle. Not sure about the hazelnuts thought they'd be roasted a bit more (I guess I could've done that)."
Are you Pasta Evangelists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very tasty, quick and easy to use"
"Lovely food, really well made. Need to ditch DHL though."
"Very nice pasta."
"I love the colour coded ingredients (we ordered 4 pasta recipes and it was very helpful to match which pasta went with which sauce). I'm not a super fan of the dairy-free cheese, I mean what's the point? Better no cheese at all than fake cheese really :) The pasta is good, the tagliatelle were especially lovely, and if you have not time to prepare food yourself this is a great way to have a fabulous looking dinner for your friends ready in under 10 minutes. I found the ravioli a bit heavy, but the orecchiette were very good."
"Great pasta. Great customer service. Who needs a swanky Italian restaurant when you can have it at home."
Ciao Lawson, thank you so much for your support, very much appreciated!
"Loved the pasta; looking forward to trying out the lasagne next!"
Thank you so much for your support, Terry!
"Good pasta and sauce tastes home made. Only tried one type so far but will continue with other choices. Only complaint is nothing to do with the food or delivery but the overwhelming number of marketing emails. There are far too many!"
Ciao Ruth, thank you so much for your feedback here, I have shared the matter about the emails with the rest of the team. Great to know your expectations with our pasta have been met! Thank you!
"I use your pastas as a special treat over the weekend, with a bottle of wine. At around 10% cheaper I think I would subscribe for longer."
Thank you for your recommendation Vuz, we do our best to keep our prices as low as possible and the flexibility of our subscriptions in terms of frequency and everything else is something that helps the user keeping that regular pasta treat. Grazie mille!
"Disappointed to see that we now only receive one pot of Parmesan to share despite paying for two portions individually. Hope this changes back to a serving per portion."
Ciao Alexandra, that must have definitely been a mistake with our packing really sorry about that. The kitchen team has been alerted and thank you so much for your support.
"Good to excellent dishes. Great flavours. Deliver as promised. Like the colour coding concept but some too similar to others - ie use better contrasting colours. Worst fesature are cooking instructions which are generic, contain irrelevant information, and need rewording."
Thank you for your recommendation Dermot, we can only improve by listening to what your feedback is and thank you again for it. Grazie mille!
"Great pasta meals with a very easy and straight forward guide to assembly, one for a night in!"
Great to know we have met your expectations Gayle and we look forward to keeping you more company for many evenings to come. Grazie mille!
"The service is excellent, delivered in time in perfect condition. I think the food is value for money although on occasions the portions can be on the small size. It is difficult for them to devise a menu each week which appeals to everyone but there are some weeks when I fancy just one or two of the dishes on offer but do not order as it isn't as cost effective as buying say four dishes. With a few tweaks I can see this business being a huge success."
That's exactly what we need, Grant, your full support and your recommendation to be very successful and the nation's favourite pasta delivery company. Thank you very much for your review!
"Great service, delicious food."
Thank you very much!
"Really delicious but portions are small for the price"
Thank you so much Daniel, we have made adjustments to our portions since you last had our pasta and they have increased. Fancy giving us another go?
"The pasta is absolutely yummy and so quick to make."
Thank you so much for your review Juhi, much appreciated!
"Top tasting pasta."
Thank you very much for your review Suzy, we very much appreciate your kind words.
"Really tasty pasta and so easy to put together! A little expensive so it’s a treat!"
Thank you very much Laura, I recommend you one of our subscriptions which does save you money and allows you to keep your treat going at your own chosen frequency: weekly, fortnightly, monthly or a bespoke one. Grazie mille!
"Portion size just right, I have a tendency to cook to much pasta so a bit usually goes to waste. Good choice of dishes and ordering in single portion size means my meat eating husband can enjoy a different dish to my vegetarian. Quick and easy to cook, perfect after work food and very tasty. Ordered twice, will order again."
Thank you very much Christine, allow me to recommend our subscriptions as they are more convenience and you can set up your frequency at your leisure so you are not forced to have a weekly one only, for instance. Cheers!
"Pasta is really yummy and very simple to make! Good customer service team. My order was delivered to the wrong address once but customer services were quick to help. Portion sizes are quite small, they could be a bit more generous! Happy though!"
The word of mouth that we get from you is astonishing Evelyn, thank you so much for being so close to us. Grazie!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.59 based on 231 reviews