Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Initially I had a good experience with Pasta Evangelists. It worked out really well for me, as I work late and need a quick and meal when I get home, with a hint of luxury. The pasta was fine, not amazing, and the fillings were different. However, in December I was delivered, via subscription, 3 meals for the week. They were delivered on the 28th, as expected. I put them in the fridge, as I always have, ready for eating over the next 5 days. On Tuesday when I went to eat the food, I saw this was the eat by date. Moreover, after 4 orders Pasta Evangelists provided me withthe most expensive three options including 2 crab and lobster raviolis almost doubling my usual monthly spend. I presumed this was a mistake, a selection error, and sent a polite email of complaint. All I got back was that the pasta should be frozen, if not eaten on the day of delivery, and that I should have read the details. I mentioned that I had, only picking up that the pasta "could" be frozen. Another tough beans email from Pasta Evangelists, restating their website, which I belive must have changed since my original purchase. It was all fresh and tasty, when I read it. I am truly dissapointed they would send food out which is nearly at it's eat by date, and treat a loyal customer like a dingbat. I would not expect to freeze fresh pasta immediately, only to defrost it two days later. Very dissapointing service, and even more dissapointing perishable date. Thank goodness the previous meals I had eaten, which must have also been past their eat by date, hadn't caused any tummy upsets. Subscriber beware!
I have a gift subscription for 5 deliveries. Site regularly fails to recognise gift code. In my last attempt it failed to process gift code and is in the process of charging my card for the order grrrr. Yesterday an apology for charging cos "old data" had been used and last night company cancelled completely... Other reviews are glowing but few are very poor. I am a member of that few sadly.
It’s so bad I have to assume the majority of reviews are fake. Macaroni cheese was awful, so dry and disgusting it made me feel sick. The other pasta meal I ordered, the pasta was all crushed and broken, perhaps by the massive ice blocks they add to the box... would definitely not order from here again. You can get tastier ready meals in M&S for £3.50.... Delivery service was also terrible, they didn’t even bother to buzz my apartment just left the box outside my apartments front door and dashed off, I assume they do this to save time... Save your money and don’t bother ordering food from this company, you’d have to actually pay me to order from here again, that’s how bad it was.
ordered my first box relatively mediocre with far too much wasted packaging not labeled very well and very small portions second box didnt arrive and no refund
I used an offer i saw and the items came. They were ok. Not blown away. Not huge portions. Then i spotted an offer on Groupon and as i had some credit i thought id buy some more send £9 and get £24 worth - 3 meals. I spent over by another £7, added my Groupon code and it would n`t work. A full afternoon constantly phoning them to find out what the problem was, i finally got through to a woman - the only one answering the phones! She told me its just 1 offer per customer for ever! Well i then had to sit and email Groupon to get the money refunded. As a business, they don`t deserve the business. Can you imagine supermarkets and restaurants having the same policy. It was nice but so is fresh pasta in Aldi etc. Dont waste your money and time.
Farcical. The packaging is an environmental catastrophe. So much plastic. And even with this the whole box stank of garlic oil which had leaked (thus covering my hands and all other items. Ingredients missing. No response from their customer care.
This is my first review for my first order 26th June. When Pasta Evangelists tried to say sorry and resolve the problem they made more mistakes see the other review I left today. """Very disappointing 1st box Very disappointing 1st box. Arrived with the Gnocchi Squashed by the heavy ice packs on top of it. ordered 2 dishes and only received one very tiny pot of Parmigiano Reggiano which would not be enough for 2 dishes. The outer box was also damaged at the bottom which the delivery driver pointed out to me. I also expected to get a Free Chocolate Gnocchi which I was told about repeatedly during the order process by annoying pop ups appearing on the screen. All in all a very disappointing 1st order and I haven't even tasted the pasta yet. Certainly cannot recommend to friends"""
Pasta Evangelist need a new Quality Controller. They messed up my recent order and asked if they could send me a free parcel of pasta to make up for it. Well it arrived today and guess what they have messed up yet again in the parcel which was supposed to resolve their incompetance!! They missed out the Parmigiano Reggiano for one meal and the Cheese Crumb topping for the other meal. So both meals will be ruined by not having the finishing touches. This company needs to get a new Quality Controller before they go out of business. I will not recommend them to anyone and have already told my 2 friends who love pasta NOT to buy here and why.
Shoddy slow service. Goods promised twice but not delivered. Wrong postage put on a letter you sent me involving me in a 10 mile round trip to collect letter and a fine of £1.50. I am disappointed and appalled and your lazy couldn’t care less attitude to customers. Shockingly bad service.
Ciao Zoe, thank you very much for your patience and your time on the phone this afternoon, I am very pleased that our conversation has changed your perception of how we are supposed to treat you as a customer. Thank you !
Portions too small, very expensive
I am so sorry you have been disappointed, let me send you a separate email. Grazie mille!
You website doesn’t work very well - i selected this weeks meals and you took my money - it never arrived and Im told you didnt receive my order. I was counting on this order as Im going away tomorrow and planned to use the dishes in my Campervan. Sadly I paused my account until you fix your web issues - it was nothing to do with cookie on my computer as I selected the meals from my ipad. When using my iphone and ipad I can not easily find the log in which is probably why my order was not submitted correctly!
Terribly sorry for disrupting your holidays Sue, we are aware of the limits of our website and that we must improve the user experience particularly our mobile platform. We are working on it as it's in our own interest to ensure that your instructions arrive to us with no hiccups. Until then, our Customer Service team is more than happy to assist you. Grazie mille for your patience!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.58 based on 232 reviews