Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Marvellous
Thank you so much for your feedback Mat!
We recieved a voucher for Pasta Evangelists at Christmas. As a huge fan of pasta, this was perfect and I was excited to trial several dishes from the website. As someone who has sampled lots of pasta from all over the world, I was a little concerned about the products being ‘good enough’; however I was pleasantly surprised. The dishes have been absolutely delicious, extremely fresh and simple to prepare. It is like eating in a gourmet Italian restaurant (without the extortionate prices) in the comfort of your own home. I’d recommend eveyone give it a go: you will not be disappointed!
It's been and still is our pleasure Simon, thank you so much!
Great service and fantastic food
Thank you so much Geoff!
Our weekly order from Pasta Evangelists has become a necessity. We all love it.
That's excellent news, Wendy thank you so much for your support here!
Superb pasta. Imaginative and delicious fillings and sauces. Plenty of variety every week.
Thanks so much for your feedback Lewis! :)
Good pasta and sauce tastes home made. Only tried one type so far but will continue with other choices. Only complaint is nothing to do with the food or delivery but the overwhelming number of marketing emails. There are far too many!
Ciao Ruth, thank you so much for your feedback here, I have shared the matter about the emails with the rest of the team. Great to know your expectations with our pasta have been met! Thank you!
Although delivery took quite a while the team were great in chasing this for me. This is a present for my husband for Christmas, it looks excellent quality.
It's tricky over these festive days and I am pleased to know that we have managed to get your delivery sorted on time for Christmas. Thank you for your support here.
Lovely food, easy to put together, just like eating at a genuine Italian restaurant, will be ordering again as a treat
Thank you very much Anna, looking forward to serving you more pasta soon
Shoddy slow service. Goods promised twice but not delivered. Wrong postage put on a letter you sent me involving me in a 10 mile round trip to collect letter and a fine of £1.50. I am disappointed and appalled and your lazy couldn’t care less attitude to customers. Shockingly bad service.
Ciao Zoe, thank you very much for your patience and your time on the phone this afternoon, I am very pleased that our conversation has changed your perception of how we are supposed to treat you as a customer. Thank you !
Delicious, easy to use, fresh pasta, with glorious sauces! Stop having your once a week lazy take aways but continue to have someone do the hard work for you whilst you save money and your waistline!
Thank you so much for your support here Tamsin!
Great service! Ultra fast delivery 💗
Thank you so much for your support Monika!
Simply delicious food, as good as anything I've eaten in Italy.
Ciao Kate, thank you so much for your support!
Delicious, restaurant quality meals ready in a few minutes! Perfect after a hard day at work!
That's a great picture, Helen, indulge with a nice dish of Pasta Evangelists after a hard day at work! Thank you so much for your support!
Top restaurant qulality pasta, can’t wait for the next delivery!
It will be with you soon, Natalie! thank you so much for your support!
I'm not a big fan of supermarket pasta which I find very bland. Pasta Evangelists is a different world, with all the dishes actually tasting of the ingredients e.g.the lobster tortelloni had the real smell of lobster when cooking. Besides great food the Company is very professional in the service it offers. Well done!
Thank you ever so much for your support, it's great to know we are meeting your expectations.
Brilliant, delicious pasta!
Ciao Sarah, thank you so much for your support!
Beautifully preaped Italian food that requires the minimum of input by the customer to obtain a good restaurant standard meal. Lots of choice, lovely fish options.
Ciao Debra, thank you so much for your support here, please don't forget to visit us at Harrods, if you happen to be in the area.
I currently use a variety of recipe boxes and food delivery to help me with my busy life! Pasta Evangelists is great! The pasta is super easy to prepare and delivers restaurant quality dishes right at home. I have had issues with a couple of delivers, but the excellent customer service provided has made me be very happy to keep on being a customer. As well as recommending to others!
We do what we can, indeed if something goes wrong we try to do even more than what we normally can! thank you so much for your support.
consistently excellent food and delivered on time.
Thank you very much!
Great tasting fresh pasta! Even my Italian colleagues are sold on it!
Well that means we must be doing something right, thank you so much David!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.58 based on 232 reviews