Passiononline Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Passiononline

How would you rate Passiononline?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mihai

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Passiononline in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have had a bad experience with "passiononline" .I've ordered an item in a Saturday, Monday they sent me an email saying the item it was dispatched and I will receive it in Tuesday or Wednesday.After I didn't receive it I've sent an message in Wednesday an another in Thursday, finally they found time after my 2-nd message to answer me saying they dispatched the item (than) and I'll receive it in 2 days.Next week in a Tuesday finally someone for me have received it.When the item arrived i was in holiday.The reason for that purchasing it was to have that item with me in holiday. Never ever I will buy anything from "passiononline" , and I will recommend all of you to do the same."
Passiononline is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews