Passiononline Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Passiononline

Tell us how Passiononline made you happy

"I have had a bad experience with "passiononline" .I've ordered an item in a Saturday, Monday they sent me an email saying the item it was dispatched and I will receive it in Tuesday or Wednesday.After I didn't receive it I've sent an message in Wednesday an another in Thursday, finally they found time after my 2-nd message to answer me saying they dispatched the item (than) and I'll receive it in 2 days.Next week in a Tuesday finally someone for me have received it.When the item arrived i was in holiday.The reason for that purchasing it was to have that item with me in holiday. Never ever I will buy anything from "passiononline" , and I will recommend all of you to do the same."
Are you Passiononline? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Passiononline is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews