Party Perfecto Reviews

of reviewers recommend Party Perfecto
Read Party Perfecto Reviews
Arrived fast but the packaging could of been better with them been gifts. And maybe wrapped in bubble wrap?
Lovely stuff, good prices but as an Irish customer paying alot for postage very little care taken. Last 2 orders were in bag envelopes and fragile stuff inside and little box dosen't cost alot very disappointed again
It was ok, took longer to arrive, not acceptable.
Packages came quickly but I still have not received a refund for the order I sent back.
delivered on time but two mesh balls broke very quickly
Ordering and delivery was smooth however the bubbles we ordered were faulty. More that 30% had leaked. Just as well we ordered enough.
Please factor in an extra 2 days at least on the delivery time if you order, it’s 5 days after dispatch that you receive your goods! Slightly misleading my party stuff only just arrived in time! I had already bought emergency replacements as I didn’t think they were going to make it!
I was happy with the service I received.a couple of the products I received I found to be not good quality ie plastic cars with balloons on.and secret writing pad.i thought were not worth the money I paid.i code not to put these in my child’s party bags.but I ordered a few other things and they were perfectly fine.and other than that the service,everything else was very good.
Party Perfecto is rated 4.41 based on 1,018 reviews