Party Ark Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Party Ark

About Party Ark: Party Ark - party supplies for every occasion - Children's parties, Hen Parties, Baby Showers, Christenings and Adult celebrations.

customer.service@partyark.co.uk

Unit 9c Beechburn Industrial Estate,
Prospect Road
Crook

Tell us how Party Ark made you happy

"Just so up-to-date and amazing value for money!"
"The pastel party plates, napkins and cups were of high quality and durable enough for barbecue food. Lots of compliments from friends on how pretty they were."
"loved everything and thanks alot for perfect service"
Hi Hala,

Thank you for leaving us a five star review. The Batman masks look great on your table! I hope your party went well and if you need anything else in the future just let us know.

Karl
"Excellent Service as always."

Karl
"Party Ark have always been great , fast delivery good value and great quality products"
Hi Kim,

Thank you very much for leaving us a positive review.

Karl
"Quick delivery. Lovely product."
Hi,

I'm happy that you liked our products! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Karl
"I have been Party Ark’s client since 2015 (my older son’s first birthday party) and I love it! My kids also love it!"
Hi,

Thank for leaving us a review, I hope that you order from us again next year!

Karl
"Lovely items although did think they were a little bit more than other retailers. Also this adds up when you have a expensive P&P charge"
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We do try to keep our prices as competitive as possible but we do understand that sometimes our customers will find the same items cheaper on other websites.

We do offer a price match guarantee to other similar party supplier retail websites, so if you do find items cheaper elsewhere and do order from us again just drop us a message.

Karl
"Fantastic customer service and products. Highly recommend"
Hi Laura,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

Karl
"Great prices and quick delivery!"
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.

Karl
"Very good customer service"
Hi Kate,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

Karl
"Wow! Thank you Party Ark - what superb customer service. Great party in a box, delivered on time and for a really reasonable price. My children were delighted. Will return for more."
Hi Katherine,

Thank you very much for the review and I'm happy that you found our service superb! I look forward to receiving your next order and I hope your party went well!

Karl
"Lovely crayons; fast delivery, thank you.."
Hi,

You're welcome, and thank you for leaving us a review.

Karl
"Perect service all round. Thank you."
Hi,

No problem at all, and thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!

Karl
"Delivered promptly and exactly what I wanted"
Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.

Karl
"Excellent all round , quality , process And price x"

Karl
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
Hi,

Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. I'm happy that you found our service excellent.

Karl
"Absolutely adore my purchase great prices and fast delivery"
Hi,

I'm very happy to hear you liked what you ordered from us, and thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

Karl
"Royal Mail hid my parcel a bit too well and I didn't know it had been delivered but when I called to enquire Party Ark were really helpful and were ready to send me a replacement, next day delivery had I not been able to find it. Really pleased with product now that I have it."
Hi Karen,

I'm very happy that were able to locate your parcel, and apologies again for the problems you have experienced with Royal Mail. Thank you for leaving us a positive review.

Karl
"Great value and service"

Party Ark is rated 4.82 based on 168 reviews