Party Ark Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Party Ark

About Party Ark: Party Ark - party supplies for every occasion - Children's parties, Hen Parties, Baby Showers, Christenings and Adult celebrations.

customer.service@partyark.co.uk

Unit 12 Glen Industrial Estate

Tell us how Party Ark made you happy

"Nice"
"Great product which arrived quickly"
"Brilliant company. Good quality for a reasonable price and very quick delivery."
Hello Kelly,

Thank you very much for saying we are brilliant, we put in 100% to make sure each and every customer is satisfied with everything we offer.
Thank you again for your lovely review.

Party Ark.
"Beautiful selection and fast delivery."
Hello Johanna,

I'm pleased to hear your order had so promptly and you like the products we supply. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Party Ark.
"Easy to place order however items were delayed and I paid for next day delivery so disappointed that the delivery arrived 3 days later than expected. All though items were nice they were not the size I thought they would be as they looked larger in the photo on the website . Although the cups and saucers looked like they were for tea the packaging stated that they were not suitable for hot liquid so couldnt use them for the function i wanted. I don't remember seeing this in the information regarding the product."
Hi,

Please accept my sincerest apologies that your package did not reach you in time. We pride ourselves in using the best and most reliable couriers available, and UkMail is one of these – however they did not deliver the service on this occasion. We will be investigating with UkMail as to why they let us down and have refunded you the cost of the postage.

Regarding the description of the cups, we have included in the description that the cups are not suitable for hot liquids, and we also list the size of the plates. However we will ensure that this is made more clear on our website to avoid any other disappointment. We thank you for shopping with Party Ark – please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Karl Sichert
"Quick delivery! Fab item. Would order again"
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Party Ark.
"Brilliant services and amazing products - was so impressed with the quality"
Hello Nicola,

Thank you very much for your positive review, we pride ourselves on our customers being 100% satisfied from start to finish.

Thanks again.

"πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
Hello Lara,

Cheers for the thumbs up.

Party Ark.
"I shall definitely be using Party Ark again,as they offered a wonderful device,with excellent products and prices..Many thanksCandida Prophet"
Hello Candida,

I'm so pleased to hear you will order from us again, thank you very much for your lovely review.

Party Ark.
"Lovely products at a good price and thankfully quick delivery. Will be back and recommending to my friends."
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. I'm pleased to hear you will order from us again.

Party Ark.
"Pleased with purchases although the ginger ray items I ordered were cheaper on the ginger ray website and I ordered other items I wanted direct from them"
Hi Melissa,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, and I'm happy you like the items you did order from us. We pride ourselves with 100% customer satisfaction, as well as high quality products and fair pricing, so I will investigate the items that you have ordered and if we are able to reduce the cost for future customer we will do that. Thanks again for leaving a review and for bringing this to my attention.

Kind Regards,

Karl Sichert
"Lovely quality productive, excellent service & prompt delivery. Would highly recommend."
Hello,

I'm pleased to hear that you would recommend us, our aim is to give 100% to each and every customer and glad that you have happy with the service you received from start to finish. Many thanks for your review.

Party Ark.
"My order was fulfilled accurately and ahead of schedule. I actually purchased the Nutcracker Charm Bracelet Advent Calendar for my grand daughter after seeing it at a friend’s house. Can’t wait to share it with her next Christmas season. We see the Nutcracker together ever year so this will be a special gift."
Hello Becky,

I'm happy to hear that your order reached you so promptly and I'm sure your granddaughter will love it. Thank you very much for your lovely review.

Party Ark.
"First time ordering quick response and lovely stuff just like the pictures will order again"
Hello Katie,

I'm pleased to hear that you will order for us again and that you were satisfied with your order. Thank you very much for your review.

"All sorted, thank you."
Hi Nuria,

We would like to extend our sincere apologizes to you regarding you recent shopping experience with us. Since speaking yesterday i do hope that we have now rectified any issue It was lovely to hear that you have shopped with us before and are and will be a returning customer

Kind Regards

Gemma
"Items were simple to order and were delivered quickly even over the Christmas period. Very impressed with the quality of the products too."
Hello,

I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with your order and it reached you so promptly given the time of year. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review,

Party Ark,.
"Excellent quality, perfect party decorations. Thank you."
Hello Sandy,

I'm pleased you are satisfied with your order. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Party Ark.
"Product quality appears to be good and very attractive."
Hello John,

I'm pleased you are happy with your order. Thank you very much for your review.
"Very efficient. Would buy from them again."
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review, also it is great to hear you would buy from us again.

Party Ark
"Excellent service and products"
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Party Ark is rated 4.80 based on 147 reviews