PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsGateway Ltd
Quick response, quick service, right price.
Great search engine, found me two quotes one of which I couldn’t turn down! Saved a lot of money!
Very quick service and delivery time.Part ordered(mini one parcel shelf)good quality and clean.I would certainly reccomend PartsGateway to family and friends.
Hi, bought a used motor from Cit Ren parts, delivered to my mechanic to fit. Arrived as arranged. Works fine and was very competitively priced. my van is no longer a smokey joe! very happy, Thankyou.
A friend recommended PartsGateway after I exhausted a lot of other places to find a hard to find car part. I hadn’t heard of the website. I placed the code number of the part I needed and within hours a supplier gave me a quote for the part. I paid for the part and received it the next day. A very easy website to use, and an efficient way to access multiple parts suppliers in one go. I’d highly recommend partsgateway as an efficient way to search for parts you may need.
Great parts supplied quick and at a fraction of garage prices.
fantastic service, fast delivery, great product, i would recomend parts gateway every time i will certainly use them again if i need anything again
Sent wrong part. I didn't realize until it was too late and the bloody thing broke. They would not refund. Awful service.
Good response from suppliers - first supplier I contacted - Nirro - had the part I wanted on the shelf and it arrived 48 hours later. Great part, great service
Excellent response. Plenty of choices and part delivered in 2 days. Would recommend.
Excellent fast & easy to use service
Part was advertised to fit 2006 coupe bmw I ordered part and it was the wrong one it was for the saloon I got intouch with the company that sold it and they have basically washed there hands with me saying it all my fault they did say I could return it but I would have to pay it cost £38 to send it back the part was£51 so I gonna loose £39.absolite racket they are cheeky and unprofessional never use this again it's just not right
i used parts gateway for a car part, part arrived,the part was acceptable.now on the car.problem solved.
Part arrived from vendor more or less on time. 'Pre-used' part so time will tell. Slightly annoying to have review requests long before part due to arrive..! Aside from that, OK thus far ...
The item came well packed and was exactly as specified. Great.
Asked for help with a part for a vw transporter. Got a reply within an hour and part bought and paid for straight away. Super quick delivery and correct part arrived really well packaged. Really happy with this service would recommend to anybody.
I bought a car back light it was well packed and boxed good. It came quickly and was easy to order from parts gateway will recommend your company to all my friends and associates in the near future, thanks for everything from Eddie fletcher, wallsend 5*
I was amazed how easy it was to find the part I wanted. I had many quotes, all at reasonable prices. I recommended Parts Gateway to my mechanic who was very interested in the service for his repair business.
Fit's well and looks good.
PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Part arrived as described. No problems.
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,369 reviews