Park Holidays UK Reviews

Glovers House, Glovers End, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex TN39 5ES

Categories:
Travel
UK Holidays

How would you rate Park Holidays UK ?

"I booked a platinum caravan for a week in August 2015 at the Seaview holiday park in Seasalter Kent it cost over £800 and it was a disgrace! Dead flies and insects in light fittings, furniture stained and dirty carpet stained and so dirty children's feet got dirty walking on it, bits of food/dirt in freezer, shower black in mould in parts that had clearly not been cleaned correctly, microwave rusty inside, pillows stained brown, not pillow cases pillows, beds not even made and curtains at the windows that fell down if touched and nets so dirty we thought they were beige but they were white after washing! Other issues all raised with manager who just said, "its the cleaners!" I wrote to head office 3 times the responses were totally unsatisfactory, Park do not deserve to be in business in my opinion, we will never trust them again"
"If you or one of you're party are disabled, DON'T go to lakeside at Chichester. if you go for a meal or entertainment, there is NO toilet facilities in the centre. You would have to go a 1/4 mile each way to the disabled bathroom on the touring site. Great when its raining, on a motability scooter.The staff manageress was so rude that my partner stayed in caravan for the duration. having complained they said, we don't need a D/T coz its an old building. When I told the site manager that I had put this on facebook, he said he wasn't bothered. Not even an offer of any refund / another few days later in the year."
"The so called silver plus at new beach please please don't booked here. The caravans are dirty stains everywhere. We have had to buy covers to sit on. They should be shut down thank god we are only here for 3 nights well I say that one night will be plenty"
Park Holidays UK is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews