Park Holidays UK Reviews

Categories:
Travel
UK Holidays

Tell us how Park Holidays UK made you happy

"Im a Dissabled O.A.P. in 2011 I got a mobile home on there Felixstowe site they wanted to use my large trailor to deliver gas bottles ect around the site I said they could buy it and a price was agreed on in front of three witness, after three years they still had not paid for it, So I took them to the small claims court , they settled out of court. But they were not pleased My car was vandalised and then they sent around three of there staff to disconnect my electric and water and gas this was in January 2015 and was very cold ,I had no option but to leave my home , when they cut the electric they cut the burgler alarm and it was broken into and everything was stolen from it, I had to live in my car with my old dog whilst all this was being sorted out, by police ect,, Park holidays then got rid of my mobile home and said I didn't own it ? lie after lie after lie , if your thinking of buying a caravan or mobile home don't buy from these rip off merchants they just don't care ,"
Are you Park Holidays UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sold a dream its been a nightmare."
"I booked a platinum caravan for a week in August 2015 at the Seaview holiday park in Seasalter Kent it cost over £800 and it was a disgrace! Dead flies and insects in light fittings, furniture stained and dirty carpet stained and so dirty children's feet got dirty walking on it, bits of food/dirt in freezer, shower black in mould in parts that had clearly not been cleaned correctly, microwave rusty inside, pillows stained brown, not pillow cases pillows, beds not even made and curtains at the windows that fell down if touched and nets so dirty we thought they were beige but they were white after washing! Other issues all raised with manager who just said, "its the cleaners!" I wrote to head office 3 times the responses were totally unsatisfactory, Park do not deserve to be in business in my opinion, we will never trust them again"
"If you or one of you're party are disabled, DON'T go to lakeside at Chichester. if you go for a meal or entertainment, there is NO toilet facilities in the centre. You would have to go a 1/4 mile each way to the disabled bathroom on the touring site. Great when its raining, on a motability scooter.The staff manageress was so rude that my partner stayed in caravan for the duration. having complained they said, we don't need a D/T coz its an old building. When I told the site manager that I had put this on facebook, he said he wasn't bothered. Not even an offer of any refund / another few days later in the year."
"The so called silver plus at new beach please please don't booked here. The caravans are dirty stains everywhere. We have had to buy covers to sit on. They should be shut down thank god we are only here for 3 nights well I say that one night will be plenty"
Park Holidays UK is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews