Park Cameras Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Park Cameras Ltd

sales@parkcameras.com

Tell us how Park Cameras Ltd made you happy

"I regularly order from this company, usually used DSLR's. Cameras always exceed description in terms of quality, specification and condition. Always delivered next day without cost. Brilliant company, just brilliant. If only all companies could exceed expectations in this way. Would always recommend this top-notch company to absolutely anyone."
Are you Park Cameras Ltd? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Park Cameras Ltd receives. Reply Free
Rob
"good prices, fast delivery, easy to use website."
"I wanted to purchase a camera at a good price and rang Park Cameras. They were very helpful, with my enquiry about the camera and told me that rather than wait for more stock to arrive from abroad at their Brighton shop, they could contact their London shop, (I didn't know was there) which they did, and I purchased it at a very good price."
"They had a good stock range, good price and delivered promptly - nothing to fault here!"
"Excellent choices and product knowledge of the staff great shopping experience"
Park Cameras Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews