ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Very good product and service
Amazing communication - fantastic service, it’s a hidden gem this company! Paul was amazing! I’m so happy, thank you for everything! I would give more than 5 stars if I could!
This has to be the 'best kept secret' network.

All mobile networks are not the same. The coverage and features are unbelievable. Service 10/10 🏆
This service level is outstanding
It's an excellent service which I would highly recommend. Being able to communicate with my kid when away and know who they are communicating with is very important to me. The customer service is spot on and Paul and the team get back to you very quickly if there are any issues.

I really like the Ultra-Secure mode where you can block particular numbers and the fact that there are two numbers which your child can call at anytime even if their credit is used up.

My kid has an Android phone so I'm using this in tandem with Family Link so I can limit which apps they want to download and how much time they spend on it.
This is fantastic. It provides peace of mind for us so we can let our daughter have her first proper mobile phone. Knowing that only the people on her safe list can contact her is very reassuring, she can't overspend and we can check her messages and calls. Excellent customer service as well
This sim is perfect..... I am a foster carer and this sim gives me complete peace of mind that my child is safe .... the customer service is second to none .... I would recommend this to anyone
There FaceTimes and internet messages should also be tracked.
Hi Yesim,

These are private encrypted messages so cannot be monitored.

If you need any advice or guidence with anything, you can speak to our customer support team on 0330 122 1180 or by emailing hello@parentshield.co.uk
a breath of fresh air
I was looking for a mobile network that my children would be safe using giving them a bit more freedom and responsibility tied with being able to protect them from a 'distance'. Parentshield strikes the right balance between freedom and protection.
Absolutely brilliant, my son is 9 and has older brothers living away from home , brilliant safe way to stay in touch . I as his parent has full control without my son noticing really , so makes it not babyish for him . I’ve had lots of emails etc from parent shield staff offering any support etc . Just perfect
So far we are very impressed!
If it hadn’t been for the security from parent shield, our son wouldn’t have had a phone yet!
The access to the phone is easy to set up and use!!

Many thanks.
Gives me reassurance as we enter the brave new world of kids with phones.
Fast and friendly service with easy to use functions. Parent Shield came highly recommended to us by professionals and has given us peace of mind.
Fantastic. Was nervous about my 10 year old having a phone but gave complete peace of mind and easy to use
It's a great service and would happily recommend
I wished that when someone call my child they don't know it's been recorded
Very pleased, does exactly what it claims to do. Helpful staff and prompt reply to questions. Running for three weeks so far with no problems.

PaulM