Parcelmonkey Reviews

1% of reviewers recommend Parcelmonkey

How would you rate Parcelmonkey ?

"Parcel Monkey advertised that delivery would be 5-6 days - they took 14 days. They then came back with an charge extra as they claim the weight of the parcels are 20% more than they actually were - we weighed them 3 different ways and rounded up to the nearest kg - no way were they the weight they claim. This exposes you to any random charge they wish to make. Lastely their pacel tracking system is not kept upto date so what is the point of it?"
"Parcelmonkey attitude basically is not our fault but the couriers... then maybe you shouldnt be the one taking our money as we are not supposed to contact the couriers ourselves... no show to collect the parcel ...twice! Goodbye"
"Appalling! Still waiting after 5 days for my parcel to be collected let alone delivered!!! Shambles of a customer service and clueless in operation. Avoid like the plague"
"Absolutely disgusted by Parcel Monkey. I sent a wheelchair abroad with this courier which arrived VERY late and damaged. When I contacted them to complain about the damage (with proof of photos etc) I was told I was outside the 5 days from delivery, so I couldn't complain. The delivery date that they state is actually the date it arrived at the sorting office in the country, not the destination (which took another 8 days to get the parcel to!). It was signed for when it (finally) got delivered (which I have proof of) but Parcel Monkey won't take that on board and still state they are correct... How on earth do they work that out? They didn't forfil their end of the contract as the parcel was delivered a lot later than they stated (I paid for a set date delivery) and it arrived damaged (I also paid extra for courier insurance with them)! I took before photos and packaging photos in the hope that I was covering myself and the receivers from a problem like this... Yet, here we are! I am out of pocket the courier costs (which was £115.00) and the wheel chair needs repairing (which I'm having to pay for!). Don't use this company... Horrendous experience!"
A VERY DISSATISFIED COSTUMER
Unverified Reviewer
"ABSOLUTELY APPALLING SERVICE!! I have spent all day waiting for a delivery company to collect a parcel which was arranged through Parcel Monkey. Parcel Monkey has not way of contacting to talk to someone by phone. Through their chat system I have been asking their representative when the courier is likely to arrive - they said 8am-6.00pm any time - so I have had to wait in all day. At 5.00 I rang the courier company who said that the courier was going to be 5.30 and that Parcel Monkey could have provided me with this information !! WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PARCEL MONKEY ???"
"I have contacted parcel force directly, who have managed to collect the parcel, I can honestly say, and I will be leaving extremely negative feedback on review forums about your service, which is completely shocking, unprofessional and unable to process simply instruction or pass on relevant information. I paid for a next day collection which in all honestly is shocking shocking shocking, and if I wanted to wait a week for the item to be collected that would have been my instructions when requesting your service. You offer a service that you CAN NOT DELIVER"
"Appalling service from this company, do not use. Paid for collection of 3 items that were returns. Sent back unopened in exact packaging they were delivered in. Paid for insurance. Parcelforce driver dropped first one straight in front of me splitting it but still took all 3. They then broke another and so only delivered one. Value of the other two totals over £200 and they refuse to both pay out on insurance AND refuse to return my property to me citing poor packaging (they got to me fine!). Theft in all but name."
"Appalling service from this company, do not use. Paid for collection of 3 items that were returns. Sent back unopened in exact packaging they were delivered in. Paid extra for insurance. Parcelforce driver dropped first one straight in front of me splitting it but still took all 3. They then broke another and so only delivered one. Value of the other two totals over £200 and they refuse to both pay out on insurance AND refuse to return my property to me citing poor packaging (they got to me fine!). Theft in all but name."
"the worst company ever. damaged the parcel and refused to compensate even though I paid for extra insurance!!! a dishonest company"
Dave McDermid
Verified Reviewer
"Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Lost my package. Don't pay compensation only give BS excuses. Absolute rubbish company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
"They never came to collect my parcel. I asked for compensation but the only option was to arrange redelivery or cancel my order. Will not be using again"
Ben Crookenden
Verified Reviewer
"Parcel monkey has taken no action in helping with my delivery which has failed 4 times for collection now, caused my urgent delivery to have not even been picked up a week after original date having paid nearly GBP 100. They have been less than helpful with no direct contact and no update at all AVOID THIS SERVICE PROVIDER AT ALL COSTS"
"I booked a parcel to be delivered to Ireland using Parcelforce 48. The item was collected on a Monday, so we expected a Wednesday delivery. It's now Friday and the parcel has still not arrived. I have spoken to the customer service team on three occasions now and they are one step down from utterly useless. I keep asking the same question, why is my parcel late and how can I claim compensation? Each time they have failed to answer these two basic questions. I strongly recommend that you look elsewhere if you are trying to find a cheap postage/parcel provider, this crowd are a mess."
Parcel Monkey
Unverified Reviewer
"Fraudulent company - DO NOT USE!!!!!"
"THE WORST LOGISTIC'S COMPANY IN THE UK BY MILES!!!!!!"
"Garbage company, total rip-off. AVOID, AVOID AVOID!!!!"
"Brilliant service at a cheap price. I just used them to organise the shipping of an old record player within the UK - 'Parcel Force 48' were the best carrier for me to use - but through Parcelmonkey it was far more cheaper for me to use them than pay PF48 direct!! How do they do that?? Highly recommended and will defo use PM again - why pay more????"
Ashley Nicholas
Verified Reviewer
"Absoloute Con merchants Lost an Item that had an agreed value of £800 but refused to pay out"
"Absolutely appalling service! Do NOT RECOMMEND! I was promised to get the item delivered from US to the UK by 27th February, however not only did I not get the item I am still unaware where my item is.... I have chased service team numerous times and I got a reply that the delivery takes up to 22 days! I paid $55 for a small parcel and was faced with terrible customer service. I am still unaware where my parcel is!"
Bruce Elliott
Verified Reviewer
"They did not collect my parcel as agreed and paid for in advance, nor did they monitor to see if it had happened. I contacted them and they said they would rebook it for the following Monday. I agreed under protest and they rescheduled, promising that they would book it immediately and monitor it carefully. However they failed to instruct the delivery company until late in the day so again it was not collected and they did not monitor. I asked for senior review but none has been forthcoming. A quick search online reveals many people with similar experiences. I am flying out of the UK tomorrow and now will not get my parcel in time. Parcel Monkey are now not responding to any contact. So they have taken my money, failed to fulfill their contract and now refusing to speak. This seems to be a common experience with many other members of the public duped by the promises of a good service on their website."
Parcelmonkey is rated 1.06 based on 129 reviews