Parcelforce Refund Reviews

Parcelforce have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

28.57%
Industry Average
" Most horrible shipping company ever!! Sent a gift to my daughter's boyfriend mother, which arrived on time but was absolutely smashed into pieces!!! It was a vase packed in the original retail package, someone must have kicked it real hard, absolutely appalling, obviously tried to request at least a refund for the postage, was told since item arrived on time, I will get f***all, never ever again!! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I paid for a 24h delivery and it took them 144hours to deliver my parcel! They failed the first collection and failed a number of times the delivery. No refund, only a ridiculous £5 pounds voucher for my next booking. First time that a delivery company performed so badly, surely last time for me to use Parcelforce. Incredibly disappointing! "
posted 3 months ago - anna
" Do Not use Completely useless Payed for insurance £700 item destroyed Was told it was a restricted item but it was not on there list Denied refund!!!!!! Thieving F******** B********* "
posted 3 months ago - Warren Roantree
" Would really like to give a 0 star rating. Absolutely useless, parcel arrived part open and with items missing. Customer Service online were rude and incompetent. Despite insuring my parcel, I had to fight for the items to be refunded. Disgusting. "
posted 4 months ago - Rebecca
" I called to them many times requesting a refund which has never been process. "
posted 4 months ago - Kasia
" Obtained a refund and ordered same item from another dealer promising next day delivery. "
posted 5 months ago - Mel Hodkinson
" Was hoping to attach a screen shot of the tracking report but, despite having a 27inch iMac, can't get it into one frame! Have now cancelled the order for a full refund, and am going to collect flooring from another supplier - at least I will know the when and where. "
posted 5 months ago - Frank Warren
" I finally contacted the CEO but unfortunately was not worthy of a response in person and my email was passed onto one of his colleagues who informed me that the hard case was not packaged correctly and this is why I would not be getting refunded. "
posted 6 months ago - john Armstrong
" Item posted delivered to buyer smashed up to pieces and will not pay compensation due to item being made out of 'fragile material'. Now having to refund buyer, as well having paid a fortune to post the item. Wouldn't use them in future. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Have put in claim they will only refund the cost of insurance stated at the time of booking which was £100 . "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous