Parcelforce Refund Reviews

Parcelforce have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

31.91%
Industry Average
" I usually don't contact companies or write bad about them but I'm not asking for my money back I'm demanding getting a refund back for my purchase of the services I didn't receive along with my shipment being delivered when I arrive back on the 4th of January. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I have been told that they are 'sincerely sorry for any inconvenience but I am not entitled to a refund'. "
posted 2 months ago - Emma
" DREADFUL service- I would give zero stars if possible… I couriered a large package which was well packaged but broken in transit (and delivered late). I had to refund the buyer but Parcelforce have refused to compensate me or even refund the courier costs (£35.99), blaming my packaging 🤬 DO NOT USE!! Any other courier company in the world would give you better service… "
posted 2 months ago - Ilyena
" They refused to make refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Most horrible shipping company ever!! Sent a gift to my daughter's boyfriend mother, which arrived on time but was absolutely smashed into pieces!!! It was a vase packed in the original retail package, someone must have kicked it real hard, absolutely appalling, obviously tried to request at least a refund for the postage, was told since item arrived on time, I will get f***all, never ever again!! "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I paid for a 24h delivery and it took them 144hours to deliver my parcel! They failed the first collection and failed a number of times the delivery. No refund, only a ridiculous £5 pounds voucher for my next booking. First time that a delivery company performed so badly, surely last time for me to use Parcelforce. Incredibly disappointing! "
posted 6 months ago - anna
" Do Not use Completely useless Payed for insurance £700 item destroyed Was told it was a restricted item but it was not on there list Denied refund!!!!!! Thieving F******** B********* "
posted 6 months ago - Warren Roantree
" Would really like to give a 0 star rating. Absolutely useless, parcel arrived part open and with items missing. Customer Service online were rude and incompetent. Despite insuring my parcel, I had to fight for the items to be refunded. Disgusting. "
posted 7 months ago - Rebecca
" I called to them many times requesting a refund which has never been process. "
posted 7 months ago - Kasia
" Obtained a refund and ordered same item from another dealer promising next day delivery. "
posted 8 months ago - Mel Hodkinson