Parcelforce Refund Reviews

Parcelforce have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

29.27%
Industry Average
" I paid for a 24h delivery and it took them 144hours to deliver my parcel! They failed the first collection and failed a number of times the delivery. No refund, only a ridiculous £5 pounds voucher for my next booking. First time that a delivery company performed so badly, surely last time for me to use Parcelforce. Incredibly disappointing! "
posted 4 weeks ago - anna
" Do Not use Completely useless Payed for insurance £700 item destroyed Was told it was a restricted item but it was not on there list Denied refund!!!!!! Thieving F******** B********* "
posted 1 month ago - Warren Roantree
" Would really like to give a 0 star rating. Absolutely useless, parcel arrived part open and with items missing. Customer Service online were rude and incompetent. Despite insuring my parcel, I had to fight for the items to be refunded. Disgusting. "
posted 1 month ago - Rebecca
" I called to them many times requesting a refund which has never been process. "
posted 1 month ago - Kasia
" Obtained a refund and ordered same item from another dealer promising next day delivery. "
posted 2 months ago - Mel Hodkinson
" Was hoping to attach a screen shot of the tracking report but, despite having a 27inch iMac, can't get it into one frame! Have now cancelled the order for a full refund, and am going to collect flooring from another supplier - at least I will know the when and where. "
posted 2 months ago - Frank Warren
" I finally contacted the CEO but unfortunately was not worthy of a response in person and my email was passed onto one of his colleagues who informed me that the hard case was not packaged correctly and this is why I would not be getting refunded. "
posted 4 months ago - john Armstrong
" Item posted delivered to buyer smashed up to pieces and will not pay compensation due to item being made out of 'fragile material'. Now having to refund buyer, as well having paid a fortune to post the item. Wouldn't use them in future. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Have put in claim they will only refund the cost of insurance stated at the time of booking which was £100 . "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FRAGILE ITEMS their delivery drivers have no respect only their customer services do. MY parcel was used as a door prop in front of me and bent in half in transit for no reason. one of my parcels had even been opened. BEWARE They know they do not need to give you a refund so these nice messages about sorry not going to change the fact i have now lost over £500 pounds equipment even though i was assured they would take good care of my items! I have been delivery driver my self for Apollo next day delivery before and i would have been sacked for this kind of service we had to right how we picked it up and dropped it off so "
posted 5 months ago - kieron