Parcelforce Worldwide Reviews

Lytham House, 25 Caldecotte Lake Drive

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Parcelforce Worldwide?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Parcelforce Worldwide in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I would say EXTREMELY POOR. 1) They failed to leave a card when there was no one at home to collect, leading to item being returned to sender. 2) When calling customer service & complaints team, they're totally defensive, unhelpful, rude, intimidating and patronising. STAY AWAY FROM PARCELFORCE. IF SENDING ANYTHING FROM OUTSIDE OF UK by tracking, find out if it is Parcelforce who will fulfil delivery, if yes DO NOT USE."
"everything. I'm having to spend three days waiting in for a what was supposed to be a 24 hour delivery. the people there are vindictive a holes who are completely unhelpful and love to screw over their customers every chance they get. his is probably the 8th or 9th time that ive been f'ed over by them. avoid them like the plague. what a bunch of a$$bandits"
"No attempt is ever made to deliver my parcels, they are taken direct to my sub post office, WHY!!! I go there on the off chance that it could be there and yes its there every time. I'm sick of guessing where my goods could be."
"On the 30/09/2016 I have sent a Parcel with a 19th centurian vintage cast iron Singer sewing machine inside it; to my parents in Hungary using Parcelforce's Globalpriority service. I have insured the parcel for a 100 Pounds. It arrived to their address on the morning of 11/10/2016 (almost 12 days later.) The parcel itself had a gaping hole on it; and the sewing machine (that was made out of thick cast iron) was shattered into several small pieces.(Some of the pieces were actually missing.) So I have phoned their customer services; and I was told to register my claim online, because that is only way how I can register my claim. So I have registered my claim online on the 20/10/2016. Soon after my parents recieved a letter with a 4 or 5 page questionaire to be filled out, and sent back to them in 30 days.They had to upload pics showing the condition of the parcel and the shattered machine. A few days after they did all that; I recieved this: The claim has been rejected as the item is an antique over 100 years old. This cannot be claimed with us and you can view this on our exclusion list here and a link. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. So they destroyed completely, a nice old Scottish made Singer worth a 150-200 Pounds.They also destroyed my present to my parents.Before I sent the machine I did inform the Post Office staff member what exactly the content of parcel was. They let me insure an item that was an "antique over 100 years old". Parcelforce also charged me for the delivery and the insurance a total of 78 Pounds. End of Story."
"On the 30/09/2016 I have sent a Parcel with a 19th centurian vintage cast iron Singer sewing machine inside it; to my parents in Hungary using Parcelforce's Globalpriority service. I have insured the parcel for a 100 Pounds. It arrived to their address on the morning of 11/10/2016 (almost 12 days later.) The parcel itself had a gaping hole on it; and the sewing machine (that was made out of thick cast iron) was shattered into several small pieces. (Some of the pieces were actually missing.) So I have phoned their customer services; and I was told to register my claim online, because that is only way how someone can claim. So I have registered my claim online on the 20/10/2016. Soon after my parents recieved a letter with a 4 or 5 page questionaire to be filled out, and sent back to them in 30 days. They had to upload pics on to their website showing the condition of the parcel and the shattered machine. A few days after they did all that; I recieved this: The claim has been rejected as the item is an antique over 100 years old. This cannot be claimed with us and you can view this on our exclusion list here: and a link. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. So they destroyed completely, a nice old Scottish made Singer worth a 150-200 Pounds.They also destroyed my present to my parents.Before I sent the machine I did inform the Post Office staff member what exactly the content of parcel was. They let me insure an item that was an "antique over 100 years old". Parcelforce also charged me for the delivery and the insurance a total of 78 Pounds. End of Story."
"Want to order goods online and then have them delivered to the wrong address? Want to experience awful customer service full of false promises and lies? Then look no further than Parcelforce!! Never before have I experienced such appalling service. My parcel was delivered to the WRONG address and was given to and signed for by someone with a completely different surname to mine?! Have phoned 7 times in the last 3 days to try and locate my parcel and each time have been promised that someone will call back with an update, this has only happened once! After the 5th phone call I was told the address that my parcel was delivered to and asked to 'pop around and see if it's there' - a complete joke! Upon visiting the address it was apparently taken to I was told that no one had delivered a parcel to them (they were a lovely old couple and I don't doubt them for one minute) in fact they told me that the 'Mr Connors" who signed for my parcel was actually someone who lived in the property 2 years ago! It makes me wonder if the delivery driver has just decided to take my parcel for his/her self. 5 days later I'm still currently waiting for a call back and I still don't have my parcel! Parcelforce is an absolute sham of a company!!!"
Parcelforce Worldwide is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews