Parcelforce Reviews

Parcelforce have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

4% of reviewers recommend Parcelforce
11AM
11AM
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Parcelforce?

"Parcelforce are a nightmare and very unhelpful. My parcel was scheduled to be delivered today Saturday but no time slot was given. We had to pop out for 20 minutes and of course this is when the driver 'attempted' to deliver. He did not even try to leave the parcel with our neighbours and both sides were in.His text message said that he had left a card explaining what happens next, well there was no sign of a card when we got home. Tried to phone but no one answered so gave up. The last time I used Parcelforce they sent a message with a time slot and then 10 minutes later sent another message saying the delivery had been cancelled. Apparently the parcel had been left behind at the depot! The guy I spoke to was very rude. Anyway, the parcel was finally delivered the next day and as it contained perishables, I had to throw everything. To say I am not happy with this company is an understatement."
Are you Parcelforce? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Parcelforce receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Holding my parcel to ransom. Want to extort money from me as I work all day. Won’t redirect to my work 3 miles from home as falls under a different office. Please never use this company as you will lose customers."
"I would have given them zero stars had that been an option on the system. I never had a delivery by them which didn't go wrong. Today, AGAIN, a delivery of 4 parcels was scheduled for 11am-12. The driver was here at 12 but instead of 4 parcels he only had 3. I made the driver call the other driver who mistakenly carried my fourth parcel. I was promised it would be here by 1pm. It's now nearly 4pm and nothing came. I called parcel force -- the line broke three times!!! -- to learn that they would now deliver at 5-7pm. No excuses, nothing. A whole day gone again just because they obviously don't care. If you can send with a different service, I would do that."
"I was assured by customer services that a redelivery would occur the next day. waited at home all day, no sign of delivery. Spoke to customer services again, they said I need to wait at home all day for a second time, for them to try again. How many days will I need to waste? There appears to be no relation between their systems and what the delivery driver does."
"After finally getting my parcel and them saying they left a calling card with what will happen next which they didn't, my item came with the bottom of the box open and the side of the box open so clearly someone had a look. After trying to ring the Gatwick centre I was on the phone for 1hr33mins and gave up, this was at 7pm. The only nice thing i can say is the driver brought the package up the stairs for me."
"I have no words to describe this company without using all existing swear words ever invented! It is now over 2 months and parcelforce never delivered my parcel and claimed that they attempted twice, one of which i apparently refused the package!!! They obviously went to the wrong address. Now they are asking me for double what i paid in the first place to have the box resent to me!! I know for a fact that sometimes when drivers can't be bothered to put some effort in finding the correct address, they pretend they attempted delivery and put a fake signature... After the first alleged attempted delivery, i even called and gave my mobile and an alternative address in case they were having problems with the original one. Nobody ever called. Next thing i know the parcel is back in the uk and i get asked to pay again. Parcelforce said they are waiting for the gps info from the truck to see where it went... Yeah right, tnt are going to slag off their driver. Well done Parcelforce, trust your business partner instead of your customer. Don't ever use this company, they are the worst shipping company on the planet and to make things worst they don't give a damn. I'm really surprised how they are still in business! Francesco Pane Ref: GE238076199GB"
"Tracking number is a completely useless piece of information - clicking results in being advised there is no track record - parcel is due to be delivered tomorrow !!"
"24 hours delivery and now 48 hours later and no sign of the 6 parcels. No tracking and no customer contact centre to call for help"
"Still waiting for my parcel, got a text Friday saying between 2.30 and 3.30, it didn’t arrive, called them and they said the driver had to many parcels so took it back to the depot, and they would resend it Saturday, Saturday came and went, called them they said they couldn’t locate my parcel, then Monday I called them they said they found it and it was on the van waiting for delivery, waited all day Monday, no parcel, called them yesterday and got totally fobbed off by every excuse they could use, now today they Carnt find my parcel, but will call me when or if they do ever find it, how can a company with an outstanding long held and big business just be so careless with other people’s items, I have never heard of such poor unreasonable excuses in my life, it’s about time this company was fined harshly for their unforgivable mistakes, To everyone who use them I suggest one thing PLEASE DONT RELY ON PARCEFORE TO DELIVER YOU GOODS,"
"I wish there was a no star option. Service and staff attitude are shocking. Avoid."
"Not for the first time, on a Friday afternoon, the driver has posted "difficulty finding address" and scuttled back to the depot with my important package. Would it be cynical to suggest that this might be something to do with the weekend starting (when, unlike the rest of the world, Parcelforce seems effectively to shut down)? We are frequently visited by a range of couriers, Parcelforce is the only one to offer such feeble service."
"MY PARCEL WAS COLLECTED THE SAME DAY IT WAS ORDERED AND DELIVERED THE FOLLOWING MORNING. THE TRACKING WAS UP TO DATE AND ACCURATE. I WAS GIVEN A ONE HOUR DELIVERY SLOT WHICH WAS ACCOMPLISHED. I HAD PREVIOUSLY USED HERMES WHO WERE WORSE THAN USELESS AND DID NOT COLLECT THE PACKAGE AT ALL RESULTING IN A DELAY OF NEARLY 3 WEEKS. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND PARCEL FORCE. MARIANNE MONTAGUE"
"Most horrible shipping company ever!! Sent a gift to my daughter's boyfriend mother, which arrived on time but was absolutely smashed into pieces!!! It was a vase packed in the original retail package, someone must have kicked it real hard, absolutely appalling, obviously tried to request at least a refund for the postage, was told since item arrived on time, I will get f***all, never ever again!!"
"After reading the reviews I was really worried about my parcel arriving safely to it's attended destination, I am pleased to say the service was excellent and cannot parcel force, so I conclude that yes we are all good and quick to blame when things go wrong ( me to) but I think it's also important to sing praise when things have gone well.So I am pleased to say that today I am one happy customer thank you parcel force."
"First delivery attempt 1 day late. Driver claimed not to find the address (driver either a moron or a liar). SMS message sent to home phone, which didn't work. Redelivery after 3 days (weekend) preceded by another SMS message to an audio phone (which didn't work again). Driver came down our half-mile farm track like a bat out of hell, didn't slow down in the farm yard, and went out the other side down an unmade track. Driver came back, and stopped when I forced him to, skidding to a standstill 3 feet from me. The item was then in the back of the van. No apology for late delivery or his dangerous driving."
"I spent 45 pound to send a parcel and they just dumped it in a depot and did not sent it. I could only call to get a message to say it is at the depot - not saying which depot. It was a birthday gift to be sent to Austria that is why I spent 45 pound SO DISAPPOINTED and now I have to find where the parcel is"
"Day five of the parcelfarce saga has come to end with the delivery of my item. However the tool that I bought and eventually received from these dimwits has in fact been damaged, bear in mind this is quite a sturdy wood cutting tool so must have had quite the bump to damage it this way. Was this done on purpose, was this a complete accident it's all a mystery with parcelfarce. I will not bother trying to do anything about this because getting in touch with this company to solve my latest predicament will be about use as a handbrake on a canoe. NEVER EVER AGAIN"
"Sent a Parcel to my son in Norwich, he missed the first delivery and the second but on the second the tracking said the delivery was successful and had been signed for by my son but later found out that he wasn't in so the delivery driver signed for it and left the parcel on the backdoor step., This is fraud and if the parcel had been stolen what evidence would we have that it hadn't been delivered and signed for? Compared to parcel force and they admitted this was fraud and was probably an agency driver who does not know the "rules" Wont be using them again"
"Really bad customer service. I received an email confirmation with the delivery date and the possibility to pick another date. I clicked on the link to move the delivery to the alternative slot, which seemed successful as I was directed to a confirmation page that the delivery was rearranged. Needless to say that they still attempted to deliver on the original date. I received a text that a card was left with instructions on what to do next. There was no card. I called customer service to find out what happened and they said that for my chosen alternative date (which was the only option I was given), there was a £12 charge as it was a Saturday. This is why my attempt to change the delivery date did not even show in their system. At what point was I supposed to know that and why was I directed to a confirmation page at the first place? Then I was advised to wait to 5pm to call, IN CASE the driver was back. Only at that point I'd be able to pay for the £12 and secure the Saturday delivery. BUT if the driver is not be back before closing time, I won't be able to rearrange the delivery. I asked whether I could then call the following morning and was told that it would be too late?! None of this made any sense. In the end I was told to wait 24 hrs IN CASE the driver attempts to deliver again (no one knew if they would) and if they don't, then to call again after 5pm, again IN CASE the driver is back. If not, I'd have to wait to call again the following week. The customer service agents I spoke with were obnoxious and unfortunately didn't seem to know what they're talking about. Would not recommend this company, it's a mess."
"Day four of the parcelfarce saga, the completely inept team that "specialise in delivery" have not even bothered to try and deliver the parcel even though when we spoke to them the night be for we were assured we will have it the next day. So quick call to Newport head office to try and get some answers of why now, spoke to someone called ceri who to be honest couldn't give a monkeys. absolutely pathetic customer service to match the usless delivery department. I will never by anything that parcelfarce is delivering again. HOW ARE YOU STILL IN BUSINESS"
Parcelforce is rated 1.16 based on 876 reviews