Parcelforce Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Parcelforce

Tell us how Parcelforce made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"I wish I could give less than one star! Rubbish service, full of liars, so unprofessional whoever is in charge should be ashamed! Getting my parcel from them was so hard and with several phone calls a day it took over my life for over a week. I will never order from a company who uses Parcelforce ever again."
Are you Parcelforce? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Parcelforce receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"always found them spot on ,every company insisted i put my bike in a box but parcelforce told me to shrink wrap it and it will be fine as i told them the seller was unable to box it .picked up and dropped of ,no hassle ,very happy."
"Do not ever use this delivery company. Not by any chance. They have ridiculous rude and helpless costumers service, the delivery driver never leave delivery note so you actually dont know did he really attempt to deliver...I went to the industrial area of Acton myself because there was no other chance for me to receive the parcel. When i called costumers service or messaged them on Twitter they simply said the parcel is back to the depot you can come to receive it here but I did paid for delivery from 1 to 3 days to my house. The woman from costumer service even hang up the phone until I was talking. She just hang up for no reason!! I think they all feel super miserable with their job and are having satisfaction and fun when someone is worried about their parcel and call or messege them. Their complains team is even worst, so please always check which one is the delivery company before you ever purchase anything online. And if it's parcel force be prepared for everything."
"Say they tried to deliver my parcel but didn't leave a calling card. Arranged redelivery for the next day and parcel wasn't sent out for delivery so am now having to wait anothe 5 days for my parcel. Unacceptable"
"Dire service. Spent ages on the phone trying to sort urgent parcel delivery. Promised next day delivery which never happened!"
"Parcel in transit 4 weeks. within the EU. No customer service representative was able to correctly locate the parcel. Non of them tried to resolve the issue. For price of 80 pounds my parcel is still not delivered. I have been contacted by the customer service person today to tell me that they couldn't deliver it for a week now due to lack of contact details. They have the address on the box. i am not sure how come this could be an excuse for not delivering the shipment. they didn't attempt top deliver it to the address, never received a delivery note from the courier. SO Unimpressed."
"Your tracking facility and complaints department are an utter shambles. Three days I have waited in the house for a delivery. Each day the tracking facility has said that the parcel is out for delivery. The company is a joke."
"Appalling service. Customer services are liars when you complain. Waited 7 days for an item to be delivered !! After the last no show I was told “the consignment was down as a collection from the depot by the customer” !!! A truly shocking company !!"
"Failed delivery attempt! ( supposedly) even though my wife was home. Said they left a calling card. No card left , very poor service. Tracking info not up to date, all I want is my coffee machine ! 😬"
"They tried to deliver my parcel on 28/11/2018 but wasn’t in so they took it back and left a card stating they would Redeliver next day working day waited in all day no show phoned them at 5.50pm he took my number and said he would phone driver and call back No phone call back 3rd day 30/11/18 phoned again 9.30am spoke to resolution manager he said will defo be coming today 30/11/18 as priority he would make sure so waited in all day again still no parcel poor poor service phoned again tonight all I keep getting is it’s out for delivery the drivers may well work late till 6.30pm just a fob off to get me off the phone what gives you the right to hold onto someone’s property with no explanation it’s embarrasing for a major delivery service PARCEL FORCE"
"Package correctly addressed. Property house number clearly visible. Van driver delivered to house 3 doors away. not the first time this has happened. Online complaint form only accessible for senders not recipients. Telephone contact access went around in circles . After 8 times gave up."
"PARCELFARCE Part of the ROYAL MAIL apparently but beware they are worse than all the rest. They will not honour any insurance claim 100% and make the claim as difficult as possible ***USE AT YOUR PERIL***"
"I,m trying to deliver a package for 3 days, they took my money twice but no collection trying to contact them , they could not help operator, customer service even dow I have provided everything. Really bad company , please choose different options."
"Yet another poor service from Parcelfarce. Unable to deliver as we were out, so a card was left to collect from the local Post Office. As it was for recipient only I couldn't collect it, as it was for my wife. The card didn't include my wife's name. I don't do clairvoyance."
"Every time I receive a parcel via Parcelforce, it is always delivered on time and the driver who delivers in my area is very pleasant and polite."
"SHAMBLES !! Parcel travels from Glasgow PO to Glasgow hub.. to Birmingham who sent it back to Glasgow.. who advised it was on its way back to Birmingham, only to find they had delivered it back to the POST OFFICE where it was posted !! - THEN, they sent ANOTHER PF van to pick it back up, and now its back in Glasgow awaiting despatch to Birmingham !! You could not make it up - utter shambles - 48hr delivery (GUARANTEED ?) to customer, who will have waited since 24th Nov ?? will be using courier in the future.. customer service not interested at all, waste of time contacting them as I appear to know more about PF than they do ! will avoid like the plague in future."
"You are an absolute shambles one day from Wigan to Ipswich 7 days to deliver 16 miles from depot. My house is on main A12 with front door within 10 metres of the road It shown on google and gps systems You can not get any satisfaction on your web site or by telephone then you have the cheek to ask for an extra pond to drop it off at the local post office, if the driver had any thing between his ears he could ask the local post office where the house is I have instructed my supplier not to use your service any more as you are total waste of time"
"Parcelforce have been very good and helpful when I contacted them about my parcel I needed very quickly.... It was sent quickly through customs and upto the depot in Liverpool,where I went to collect it after paying my fee. Cannot fault them in any way....."
"Said they tried to deliver a parcel twice for my daughter and left a card , no card came throu door i will not order from a company that uses parcelforce"
"Sent a parcel with parcelforce 24 on the Thursday at 4.30pm did not get to the delivery address until Monday at 9.30pm. Unless my calculations are wrong that is 101 hours NOT the agreed time of 24 hours that cost me £21. Absolute disgrace!!!! Will not ever use them again!!!"
Parcelforce is rated 1.18 based on 927 reviews