Parcelforce Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Parcelforce

Tell us how Parcelforce made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
customer service
"Absolute rubbish! Finally received my garden furniture from a German company who use Parcel Force to delivery in UK. Wondered what had happened to my delivery so tracked it to find they had apparently attempted to delivery but no card left! Arranged redelivery but wanted £12 for a Saturday so arranged for a Friday expecting to get notification as I had to give email & mobile but got nothing. Popped home from working locally and by chance they turned up! Would never choose to use."
Are you Parcelforce? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"my desire was not to put any stars, however, to leave a comment I need at least put 1 star, very poor service, the worst service I have ever seen in life. I received a letter saying I had to pay £300 so I could have my parcel delivered, and they said if I payed online with a debit or credit card I would have my parcel delivered the next day! I did everything so I could receive my parcel Friday, or at least Saturday as I go back to work Monday however after I payed, they didn’t bring my parcel, and costumer service only said sorry, that they couldn’t do anything, and only bring it at Monday, SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF TELLING ME THAT IM GONNA GET SOMETHING IN ONE DAY AND THEN TELL ME THAT IM GONNA HAVE TO WAIT 3 OR 4 DAYS!? VERY POOR SERVICE!!"
"Ordered an item from Reebok with a set delivery date. After waiting around all day for the parcel to arrive, it never showed up. I repeatidly monitored the tracking online, waiting for the driver to come to my area. All of a sudden, the live map feature had dissapeared. Next thing I know, the item was sent back to the depot as delivery was attempted. This was not the case, the deivery driver had not come any where near my home. I contacted parcelforce who gave a rather pathetic response saying the driver must have been given too much work to do and was forced to return to the depot. This excuse is unacceptable, as a parcel delivery service, they should ensure they meet what is expected of them. Surely, before leaving the depot the driver/manager must have a good idea of whether it is possible to make all the deliveries in that day. If not, why not assign a second driver? Common sense to me but obviously not to others. Needless to say, I am still waiting for my delivery as apparently they tried to deliver it the following day and no one was home... of course no one is home, a specified a delivery date for a reason. Absolute waste of a delivery service, worst customer service I have ever spoken to. Will not be using again."
"My sister had sent a parcel paid extra to make sure it was on time for my birthday sending it to France (14th may) it is now the 17th of may and still haven’t received it!"
"I ordered a small item from Japan. It took 2 days to arrive in the UK and has been sat with Parcelforce for 2 weeks. They always blame someone else but this never happens with Fedex, UPS etc. On top of that they now want to charge me twice the customs charges in 'handling fees'. I will not pay and they now have to send it back to Japan!! If you have any choice, use anyone but Parcelforce"
"If you're thinking of sending anything via Parcelforce my advice is don't! We had a parcel supposedly arriving on Monday this week, it never arrived. It never arrived Tuesday or Wednesday either, apparently they couldn't find the address, despite their own app showing exactly where the house is. It turned up today after many phone calls and the driver told me he didn't attempt to deliver it previously because he had "To much on and didn't want to". Totally useless company avoid."
"Needed to know last collection at a local post office for Parcelforce. Based in Ireland I can't run across the street and ask, and it's impossible to call the Post Office - I called the ParcelForce depot helpline 03442096168. Rather unfriendly and unhelpful - I was getting told that they don't have that information, call the post office but 2pm should be safe for most post offices??? After suggesting to the adviser that the drivers are parcelforce and would need to know the route and times - therefore someone does know the cut off times - he replied he could ask the local depot to see if they know. Then cut me off in mid sentence. Excellent service ParcelForce Agent!!"
"Well, no surprise here. Ordered flooring 24 hr delivery, on 10th May. App says sent to wrong depot twice. Package finally arrived, rather beaten up, on 16th. 6 days for 24 hr delivery - good job it wasn’t on 48 hr, it would probably have turned up in June! Terrible service, terrible experience."
"The world Worst parcel company you pay 24 hour delivery and it never gets there sometimes 36 and 48 hours sometimes 72 sometimes they lose it this company needs to go and sort it self out should not be a business we will never use them again"
"Gave instructions to leave with neighbour 07:35 hours, recorded on Parcel Farce web site. 12:56 driver took parcel back to Post Office. For a communications company their internal communications are garbage. Add to that the useless web site and email links to tracking pages that just have a row of yellow dots displayed and you have the lash up that is "Great Britain's Favourite" parcel "service"."
"I’ve just had a parcel delivered smashed they seemed to not understand the word fragile no respect for people things"
"Paid for next day delivery but the parcel has not been delivered and the tracking has now been updated to say the Parcel Force Driver has taken my parcel back to the depot. There was no card left so either no attempt to deliver was made or they couldn't find my address. Given I live on a busy main road and this is the first time that a courier has been unable to locate the property, they can't have very hard to find it. I won't be arranging a redelivery nor collecting the parcel, it can go back to the supplier who will loose out on £135 sale as a result."
"Don't use if you expect your parcel to be delivered by the specified time and date. Used and paid extra for 24 hour delivery, they couldn't even do it in 48 hours. In fact 48 hours later and the tracking shows it hasn't even left the delivery depot. Absolute shambles, and this isn't the first time."
"My brother passed away to suicide last year. Dad+2friends are meant to be doing a charity cycle ride from lands end to John o’groats but parcel force only delivered one of the bikes and said they can deliver the other two bikes on Monday but they had their whole route planned out with b&b’s booked. They raised over £5,000 for the charity MIND. This is disgraceful and disgusting! This is a worthy charity with a personal cause, it doesn’t seem hard to deliver all bikes together, when that was clearly implied. If anyone can help, please contact me 07488356321, the bikes are currently in Birmingham area. Thank you"
"Useless, they couldn't find my address and didn't bother delivering, even though its in a main street in a town, not even tucked away, the last delivery they lied saying they tried to deliver even though im in a shop with huge windows to the road and could see they never arrived, totally utterly useless"
"Several times we received only 1 of 2 packages having to wait another day for the second package. Predicted Deliver times are always wrong. Either early or late. Tracking app doesn’t work. I’m trying to run a business & letting customers down as a result of poor delivery service. I wonder why Parcel Force don’t ask you to rate your delivery experience??"
"Just shocking! No delivery attempt even made to my address and on the second day the driver (according to the location tracker) never even got to within two streets of my address before marking me as 'Unable to locate Address' - a completely inept company."
"Paid for Express48- 48hr delivery. After 5days my parcel still hasn't arrived. Even worse, when I called customer services they couldn.t have been less interested "it's been delayed - you'll have to make a claim once it arrives". They couldn't care less. Avoid, avoid, avoid"
"I have been expecting a delivery from Parcel force. I hadn't heard back in a week, so I queried this. The sender told me that it had been recorded as TWO failed delivery attempts. I said that wasn't possible as someone was at home all day both days and no one left a card to say there had been an attempted delivery. I called parcel force to complain and they apologised and said they would rearrange a delivery. The customer service lady asked for my number in case the driver had an issue and also asked for a safe place to keep the item in case I wasn't home. I waited a further week, and nothing had been delivered! I called parcel force again and they said the attempted delivery had failed and the parcel had been returned to the sender. I AM FURIOUS! No one contacted me or even left a card to say they had been there. Either someone is lying, or the way Parcel force operates it a HUGE JOKE! I contacted the sellers again and asked then to send it back (but not via parcel force). They still sent it by parcel force (annoyingly) and apparently there has already been one failed delivery attempt. AGAIN NO SORRY WE MISSED YOU CARD! UNBELIEVABLE. PLEASE TRUST ME AND DO NOT SEND YOUR PARCELS THROUGH PARCEL FORCE! Use DPD or myHermes. Trust me on this"
"Absolutely useless. They have no control over their drivers (who themselves are lazy, dishonest and work shy). They turned up 30 min before my timeslot, didn’t call, didn’t wait, and the tracker didn’t show they were there. I the turned up 10 min before what I knew my timeslot to be only to have the tracker update at the start of my timeslot saying they’d already been and gone. The driver then lied about coming back and refused to redeliver even when a manger got involved. Utter scum! My pacakage is fresh meat and when they redeliver tomorrow it will have to be binned. I’m disgusted by this service"
Parcelforce is rated 1.19 based on 1,088 reviews