Parcelforce Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Parcelforce

How would you rate Parcelforce?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

642 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jo Hance

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Parcelforce in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I sent a parcel to. My daughter in Ireland in December 2017, it never arrived, I contacted parcel force and had to fill in a lengthy form and was told it would be returned to me, HELLO am still waiting! Have tried logging in as I register on line and it does not register me, even though I have logged in and made a claim? My tracking number is WP-1432793 the service you give is worse than 1 star."
Posted 1 hour ago
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FRAGILE ITEMS their delivery drivers have no respect only their customer services do. MY parcel was used as a door prop in front of me and bent in half in transit for no reason. one of my parcels had even been opened. BEWARE They know they do not need to give you a refund so these nice messages about sorry not going to change the fact i have now lost over £500 pounds equipment even though i was assured they would take good care of my items! I have been delivery driver my self for Apollo next day delivery before and i would have been sacked for this kind of service we had to right how we picked it up and dropped it off so"
"I ordered an 2 osprey back pack from the osprey site. Firstly parcel force could not find my address 2 days in a row, even though I get mail delivered most days! So this was incompetence of the delivery person. I therefore went to collect it after work on the third day. Upon receiving the parcel at the Rotherham depot, I found that the box had been opened at one end, and the more expensive rucksack was missing! I contacted their support where they decided to tell me everything I sent in the email, with no useful customer friendly response, investigation or resolution. Absolutely rubbish service."
"the worst courier service provider! lost my parcel on 2 separate occasions and did not bother investigating where my missing items where, they just give you a run around. They lost my car tyres for 2.5 weeks I had to chase this up. Never got them and lost out on £345."
"THE WORST POSTAL SERVICE EVER. I received a birthday present from the US, and when I got it it was utterly SOAKED in rainwater. The gifts were damaged, the card was illegible, one of the gifts was a book which was expensive, and is now entirely soaked through and water damaged. They tried to DENY that they were responsible, and we are now fighting for some compensation for an absolutely disgusting service. If you can, avoid avoid avoid."
"Terrible. I had a parcel sent from the US. It took 2 days to arrive from the Mid West to London. Then took 12 days from London to reach me. Every time I contacted their customer services, I was given completely different information. Totally unprofessional. UPS in comparison, I never have issues with sending or receiving parcels from the US. I will never use this service again when there is so many better options to choose from"
"My local regular delivery driver is excellent but the online Parcelforce parcel sending service is useless in the event of a fully insured claim. They now have a brief automated online claim form with no message box or anywhere to explain anything. I uploaded everything they asked for as the sender. The recipient was waiting with saved packaging for them to inspect. They replied only to me (they didn't contact the person who experienced the damage) by automated response 6 days AFTER the claim time had elapsed saying the claim had been rejected because they needed missing uploaded information (of which there was none) within the timescale of the claim!! I'd paid extra for the insurance but there's obviously no effective cover at all with Parcelforce so won't be using them again for anything valuable!"
"time slot is useless if you are more than an hour too late!"
"Worst service, my parcel with some ayurvedic medicine kept lying with parcel force and the time I call customer care they straight away say its with custom and very blissfully they say custom can keep it for one month. This shows the type of service they are giving to society.This Ayurvedic medicine is for my 2-year kid and she badly needs it."
"Not had any problems so far with parcelforce, our local postie in Cardiff City Centre is always ever so accomodating! Even went into our flat building to leave our package by our door when he could easily have just left it in the reception."
"Waited in all day for delivery. Driver couldn't find house although on the second attempt he was parked opposite the house, was waiting for him to get out but just drove off instead, didn't even attempt to find house. He took it to post office took two days to locate. Tracking site gave incorrect information saying that it had been collected. STRESS STRESS STRESS"
"I paid £12 extra for a saturday delivery... waited all day and they didn't bother delivering. Where is my parcel? Who has the stolen £12?"
"Wait all day for a delivery but an apparent “attempted delivery” was made but no card posted. Absolutely joke! Constant problems with this company!"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FRAGILE ITEMS their delivery drivers have no respect only their customer services do. MY parcel was used as a door prop in front of me and bent in half in transit for no reason. one of my parcels had even been opened. BEWARE"
"Overseas parcel had my incorrect postcode ( wrongly written by sender) was resolved yesterday by Parcelforce without any intervention from myself. When I rang customer service this morning about ETA, a very helpful lady took my telephone number; she said she will speak to the driver and then come back to me. She shortly rang back to advise me that the driver will be with me in about 20 minutes time which actually happened.Faultless service from Parcelforce together with great customer service."
"SCAm compy. Stay away !"
"absolutely useless with in 2 months they lost over £700 worth of parcels & no compensation not even an update - do not use under any circumstances"
Very Hacked Off FORMER Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"24hr Express Delivery, cost £17.48. I have just spoken to my local depot only to be told I will be receiving the parcel next Tuesday. Presuming that they DO actually manage to deliver then, that will turn the 24hour service into 144hour service! DISGRACEFUL AND NEXT TO USELESS"
CP708847547GB
Unverified Reviewer
"What a waste of money. They lost more parcels than they delivered and they don't even honor claims. SCAM"
"really poor customer service - been a client for years but they will not have a meeting with me to discuss issues. ??!!"
Parcelforce is rated 1.15 based on 642 reviews