Parcelforce Reviews

Parcelforce have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

4% of reviewers recommend Parcelforce
Telephone

How would you rate Parcelforce ?

"I been waching my order driver skip my adres went another world when he could of just drop the item when he was passing by my adres no i have to wait another hour"
"Took a parcel from Somerset to London, parcel looked like it had been thrown around and was mangled. I had insured the package for up to £500! What a mistake, never again i am now told that i can only claim up to £200. This is added at the end of the contract. Wont be recommending or using again, feel really let down."
"My parcel (important materials for my work) was not delivered after a week - meant to be delivered within 24 hours - and the staff at the depot said there would be a ' depot search' to find it. No information was given, I was not contacted, and so had to go back to the supplier and get another parcel sent. This must cost a lot! It's the lack of communication and care that really annoys me. I will not use a supplier who uses parcelforce again."
"Would give zero stars if possible. Parcelforce are completely incapable of delivering on the correct day. I have had some deliveries 3 days late."
"Conflicting information regarding delivery. Supposed to deliver 5 days ago still waiting for parcel. Requested to deliver to local post office. Even that has failed."
"Everything"
"Useless Company - I've never had a good experience with them. Most recently I stated on my parcel to leave around the back of the house (easily accessible) if I wasn't in. I wasn't in so they dropped it off at the Post Office instead. WHY?!"
"every time call they phone no never call back"
"Got a text saying that it would be delivered today. Waited in all day and nothing came. Looked on parcelforce tracking and it hasn't even arrived at the depot yet. Why was I told it would be delivered if they don't even have it loaded on the van yet? They are honestly the worst delivery company going."
"I am still shocked and dissapointed with Parcel Force and their driver who collected my parcel on June 22nd and didn’t scan it, I have no proof I sent it - just one witness who has seen him with my parcel. I believe it is a crime! Driver first phoned the house with a question can he collect the parcel. By mistake he was told there is no parcel. He put in the system info - parcel not available to collect. After few phone calls to their customer service and talking about misunderstanding that took place driver showed up and collected my parcel. But he didn’t change the status... and my parcel is gone... I lost all my personal belongings, I think this my worst experience with any logistic company. Is there anyone who had similar problem - In Cumbria? Please share! It was a crime for me!"
"Horrid customer service and terribly unreliable delivery services!!!"
"Really bad service terrible company"
"Always on time, always professional and having to cope with deliveries in the hot weather is no mean feat! Keep up the good work!"
"They didn't collect my parcel when i was desperate and need it for next day !!!"
"I was meant to be waiting one day for parcel force to come and pick some parcels up that I am sending away and I have been waiting nearly one week very poor service"
"Horrible courrier damaging to business & recipients."
"O stars they delivered my parcel to a wrong address. dont know how can you actually do this if your job is to deliver"
"Delivery showed on tracking to be due between 12.30pm and 1.30pm. After waiting till 6pm called to investigate. Was told the delivery guy had been overloaded by 40 parcels and had to return them to the depo with no delivery attempted on any of those extra parcels. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS? They must know those parcels won't be getting delivered. I would prefer to be told straight it will be the next day due to staffing levels or whatever their logic for this was, rather than sit around wasting a day off. I would rather eat my own innards with a rusty spoon than use these jokers again."
"im thinking, the company cant be bad across the whole nation for no reason. its got to be the managements attitude towards the workers. most probably low grade pay and a dead end future.I have just waited over two weeks for a next day delivery. my parcel has vanished that can only mean one thing in my book. im furious to think someone else gets the benefit of my money. Well what goes around comes around its just a matter of time.I WOULD NEVER TRUST THIS EXCUSE OF A COMPANY TO TAKE CARE OF BUBBLE WRAP."
"One has to wonder if their drivers are literate. Awful inefficiency and inability to delivery to correct addresses"
Parcelforce is rated 1.16 based on 819 reviews