Parcel2go Reviews

Parcel2go have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

35% of reviewers recommend Parcel2go
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Parcel2go ?

"This is the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I would like to give ZERO stars but it won't allow me. I arranged a pallet collection, they arrived on the wrong day, I cancelled as I did not want another repeat perfomance. They tried to charge me for a missed collection which was their fault. I provided CCTV footage and after lots and lots of live chat sessions and emails back and forth, I eventually received a partial Refund, then more emails, then another partial refund, then more emails then another partial and final refund. No Telephone number to Call just email or Live Chat. Rude, Uninterested Staff that insulate themselves from the problems they create. They make it easy to relieve you if your hard earned cash but very difficult to get a Refund. Do not touch this company with the Shitty end of a very long Bargepole, if you have any intelligence please save yourself some major Hassle & Stress, Avoid this company and use a more reputable one"
"Absolutely awful. We sent a wooden garden table with them. Packaged well and fully insured for the £226 cost. It arrived in pieces, looked like it had been dropped off of the back of the lorry. Awful customer service on live chat. Apparently the whole of the complaints department is 1 lady called Asha/Asa who seriously lacks any kind of customer service skill!!? It took a very very long time and a lot of emails for them to deal with my claim. Even then they wouldn't pay the full amount. We had 3 options given to us, none of which were a full refund. Disgusting. Will absolutely NEVER use them again. I wouldn't trust them not to break a feather pillow....."
"AN HORROR AN HORROR. After three month. They finally found out they lost all the parcels. They lost it, found them, lost it again, lied to me, never bothered to send a text cause I am deaf, nada, nothing. Today I want my money back but they want proof of values...which is a shame. They made a mistake, I waited 3 months and I still need to do something for them to have some money back.. are you a real company? Never use them for the shake of it. It will save you money and time. Thanks. They ALWAYS REPLY ON TRUSTPILOT BEING NICE.... BUT THEY DONT HELP."
"I am waiting 2 days for collection, every time failed . Totally useless service"
"Nothing but endless trouble and I have finally move on to a better more professional company that delivers as they should. AVOID Pay the extra money and get the service you deserve. A complete waste of time an money Should be a negative star"
"Terrible company if you are considering using them DONT! They will lose your parcel, make no effort to find it, refuse to compensate you and the communication/customer service is shocking. The sooner this company is outed and accountable for thier actions the better."
"Failed to deliver parcel from Lincs to Poole, still unresolved afer a massive TWENTY THREE DAYS! Lost it once then found it again, total shambles, customer (non) service absolutely useless...AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!"
"Avoid Avoid Avoid, They should really not have a specified next day or economy delivery time frame on their website it should really just say you can pay a next day charge or a cheaper economy charge but just know you parcel will be delivered at some point, we can't tell you when as we are a clueless bunch of idiots however it will be within the next millennium. Their customer service is so shocking I would be ashamed, you would think it was in the customer service advisers best interest to keep the customer happy and retain their service to help keep the business earning money and ultimately keeping them in a job. Unfortunately this is not the case the customer service team would rather tell you that they don't know where your parcel is up to and they would have to email the courier to find out which takes around two days (which is great considering your next day (additional charge) parcel is already 3 days late to start with), they will then spend 30 minutes arguing with you that the next day you have in mind is incorrect and is in fact 2 day behind as the service does not go off when you book the delivery or drop the parcel off (no matter how early in the morning) but it starts from when they can be bothered collecting it. They will then advise that a refund is not possible as they do not guarantee any service despite wanting you to pay extra for it, a joke of a customer service team and a customer, if you value your parcel or your business if you run one then AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!"
"Total disgrace.Awful communication, rude staff and no telephone line. Paid more than £500 and don't know where my parcel is. They don't collect on time and provide no updates. When I first contacted them they lied and said my parcel was on track to be delivered on time even though they didn't know where it was. The second time the live chat cut me off and the third, they admitted to not having a clue about what had happened to my parcel. I had to do all the chasing. Avoid at all costs."
"Failed to collect pallet, therefore delivery missed - absolutely useless for business to business activities, have no idea of customer service, give little to no authority to member of staff who has to try and deal with irate customers on chat. Hides behind -we take your money and say we will do the job but we don't guarantee we will do it. Total shambles - may be able to delivery a birthday present for you using private car deliveries, but business orders - forget it, its a bandwagon they have tried to jump on and missed completely - like the collection of my pallet."
"Snead a parcel to dubai DPD air express the 5th of May. Still not delivered and need to wait now (August 2018) 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVOID at all cost, go to interparcel"
"Unhelpful and very rude. No option to speak to someone about a claim. My parcel was worth £400 and they seem to be trying to get out of refunding me. Not at all professional. I was left crying and very very upset to lose so much money. No care whatsoever to peoples feelings or their possessions."
"Extremely poor level of customer service. Have left me in tears and £400 down. Trying to make a claim but you can’t get any help from anyone, they do not seem to care that your parcel arrives damaged and are not making any effort to put this right. I will seek legal advice but it would have been nice to offer some kindness. Very rude indeed. They don’t even have a telephone - what company offers no option to speak to someone."
"3 days, 3 failed collections. No reason given as to why. Was even told that someone attempted to collect & left a card when that was false as I was home all day waiting for the collection. No telephone support, just someone online apologizing but failing to rectify the problem. Unreliable. Cancelled to save them the embarrassment of a 4th failed collection. Requested a full refund. Avoid."
"The worst courier service available.Didn't turn up for 2 days in a row,then the process for refunding is very lengthy,Avoid these!"
"Shitest company ever...!!! booked delivery 3,didn't come .....poor poor service,what s loser's.shame"
"Don’t use terrible service and if things go wrong.... horrific customer service"
"paid extra for cover, and have been left out of pocket of more than £45 as the couriers cant handle a box without playing rugby with it. very poor service. will not be using again, and will advise multiple of my trading groups not to use any service from this company."
"Avoid at all costs, collected a parcel 23/5/18, still chasing 26/7/18. States returned to customer 26/6/18. No they didn't! Had to provide my signature as courier said I signed for it. I found parcel on 27/7/18 delivered to original recipient on 19/6/18! I could have walked it quicker! 48hr delivery my a!@#. No refund or compensation"
"Had a ‘Hermes light and large’ parcel to be collected on Saturday, booked through Parcel2go, got given a pick up window of 8am to 8pm, stayed in all day for it and no one showed up. No phone call to say they can’t make it and no email correspondence to rebook. Went on to the web chat (the only way to contact them) who also gave no explanation but who confirmed that the service is not guaranteed and that it is in the terms and conditions - thank you ‘Pia’ for confirming that. Unable to escalate to a manager. Unable to rebook for an afternoon, would have to be another full non-guaranteed day. I don’t think I have ever heard of a company with such disregard for their customers"
Parcel2go is rated 2.37 based on 608 reviews