Parcel2go Reviews

Parcel2go have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

30% of reviewers recommend Parcel2go
1 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM

reviews@parcel2go.com

Category:
Business & Office

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Parcel2go?

"I used this company for the first time and did not realise at the time what a costly mistake this would prove. This service is nothing more than a reseller webpage, reselling the usual services expected from DPD, UPS, Fedex, Parcel Force etc however through parcel2go's own website. I paid approx. £90 to send a 12.5kg parcel from the UK to Germany including the £80 insurance fee for a maximum cover of £1000 insurance. On arrival at its destination I was informed by the buyer that the item was crushed (an expensive radio transceiver / repeater system) and appeared as though it had been thrown from a height. I commenced a claim with Parcel2go and submitted my documentation. I was informed at this time via their claims page that "there are no further actions needed" and my case was "pending review" and this may take up to 2 weeks. I returned after 7 days and found my case had been closed, without any acknowledgement to myself at all for the apparent reason of "because you have not been around in a while". I was absolutely shocked at this revelation as parcel2go specifically stated there were no actions outstanding and my costly loss was pending review. No emails, no contact made, just case closed "because I had not been around in a while". This is a terrible way of dealing with a costly loss. I attempted to open another claim and was informed by their VERY limited website that it was outside the 14 day claim period. Parcel2go's website is also designed in such a way that users cannot find a contact telephone number to call for assistance or to talk to a service representative. The same can be said in the clear and lacking absence of any email addresses for customers to use to seek support. As it stands, I had to use an account query tab to finally source an online-chat style help box in which the service representative could not answer why my claim had been closed and therefore reopened my case. It has been now a period of 3 weeks since the initial claim and I still await outcome of my claim as it remains "pending". I'm pretty sure they will find a way to void my insurance as their exempted items list is exhaustive, albeit hidden at the point of purchase. I have not received any further information for P2go since my claim and can only advise as a first time user of this service, to AVOID AVOID AVOID."
Are you Parcel2go? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Parcel2go receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Booked and paid for a parcel to be sent but they simply did not collect. After a few days I used a proper courier. I read the reviews after I paid, which I should not have done, so my own fail really. I should have known better than to use a company that hides its phone numbers and has no customer service contacts on their web site. I have tried to get a refund, but no luck there either. If they scam just a few people, and it looks like its a lot, they will be making fortunes. Someone needs to put a stop to these people/ My advice, steer clear and use a reputable company."
"Currently 2 MONTHS after I dispatched a parcel an it has still not been received or returned to sender. Their Claims department is a ****ing joke, they go weeks at a time without responding to emails (they will not provide a telephone number to contact them directly) and I've spent a month and a half chasing them trying (and failing) to get even basic information such as "Where is my parcel?" "Why has it not been returned to sender as stated by your services in the case of a failed delivery?" "Please distinguish your a*se from your elbow?", etc. They don't bother using any of the recipient's details (that you are required to provide to book their services in the first place) to contact them in case of any problems and do not actually return the parcel to sender. Also their delivery schedules and estimated delivery dates are completely unrelated to their delivery services, not one parcel that I have sent has arrived within the quoted 5-8 working days. I have been told 4 wildly contradictory things from different assistants in their Help Chat and they have just generally been jerking my chain to avoid actually having to help with he problem. Avoid at all costs, they honestly couldn't give two ****s once they have your money."
"Parcel was supposed to be delivered on the 17th and still hasn't turned up and has cost me a client, nobody to speak to or customer number to call. An appalling company AVOID THIS COMPANY they will let you down"
"Big Con ! 30 parcels lost in past year, just had a huge parcel lost today, was supposed 2 be delivered latest of yesterday only 40 miles...and they lost it ! Waste of time talking 2 the live help, they want a pic of the item, a pic after the item was packaged ! dimensions etc ...i just want the parcels delivered ! This is definitely the last time im being conned !"
"Horrible experience with Parcel2go and Hermes.co.uk Two massive parcels were lost. I had been given a message they were delivered but it was a lie. The CS very bad. Asking for the same information over again. At the end nothing was done and no refund for the lost parcels. £350 loss. Only the booking fee was refunded. Avoid"
"what a nightmare booked parcel for pick up Monday no show! re booked for Tuesday no show! contacted help center what a nightmare it took 30 mins on message chat to re book told me they had up graded to 24 hour for my inconvenience re booked for Wednesday no show! OMG went through the same ordeal trying to get through to someone that also took 30 minutes with many apologies about a large quantity of client chats! then ended up cancelling just waiting for refund. Do I feel confident about getting it? Not likely! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN!"
"awful service, I am not going to use this service never again, it is a wasting money"
"it would be easier to say "what went right" NOTHING!!!!! they lose your parcels, lie about where they are, blame the drivers, tell you they will make an enquiry, lie again when they tell you attempts have been made to deliver, make it almost impossible to claim, you will waste weeks of time waiting and hours of your life trying to track, trace and chase to get your money and parcel back. you will be out of pocket refunding your buyer long before you win the fight for compensation - if indeed you win it. avoid at all costs. go direct or use royal mail."
"Absolute joke of a company. I used them for a while but then eBay imports stopped working. I reported the issue and they were completely useless saying that i need to give them an error message when there is no error message to give them. They completely refused to acknowledge there is a problem with their website and wouldn't even bother to look into it. They also upload the wrong tracking number on eBay and again refuse to fix it. Totally broken system. Avoid a all cost."
"Company loses your parcels and makes it impossible to make a claim. They lie and update the tracking with false data and do not care about their customers! AVOID THIS COWBOY OUTFIT!!!"
"Unbelievabley bad service from the minute I paid my money. Impossible to speak on the phone to anybody or contact a manager."
"Not delivered after 2 weeks , every day told 24 hrs wait in 8am to 8pm and nothing turns up and then told another 24hrs , 8 days waiting in and still not delivered , pulling hair out , completely and utterly useless . Asked pick up depot , told can’t , so can’t pick up and incapable of sorting delivery . Trouble is NOT a courier firm but someone who arranges with a Real Courier firm so there parcels low priority and if courier firm busy just get dropped"
"No notification that the driver wasn’t coming. Stayed in all day. No contact centre... the only option you have is to rebook and hope for the best. Needed this item shipped today. Will never use this service again."
"Parcels get lost or damaged, things go wrong which is fine, but don't expect any help from these guys. They will make it as hard as possible to even open an enquiry and it will take you ages and I mean weeks and weeks to get an outcome. They make it really hard to get in touch. They don't have a phone number and you can only contact them via email and web chat. And wouldn't you know it, there is no direct link to web chat unless you are going through the order process. This company is not worth the time."
"terrible service, they lost my parcel, avoid to using them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Can not track my parcel. No telephone number to contact them . I sent several e mails no one bother to respond"
"Package was taken but never given to recipient. Avoid Parcel2Go and Hermes for anything even remotely valuable."
"I sent 6 parcel a month ago but only one parcel can not arrived.I tried to contact them so many times but they cannot explain for me .Also I already paid for next day delivery but the one left behind is late two weeks until now my fiends still not receive the parcel yet? Today (after over a month)they sent email to me said “they will be returning my parcel because the company I choose is when wrong. Not happy at all very disappointed waste time and money."
"Avoid avoid avoid! Terrible service! They give you an interval of 9-5.30 for collection and then no couriers/drivers turned up. After waiting all day, they didn't even bother to contact you with an explanation or even apologising for the inconvenient of not showing up. After many tries, I've managed to speak with support staff on a chat, whom were very rude and unhelpful. They say it's not possible to contact with drivers during their service. I asked them if they are aware of phone calls or even GPS to track them and their answer was: "Oh? I didn't realise there were phone numbers." It's very hard to make transactions with this company and also communicating with them. Here is their phone number in case if you need it: +44 1204488907. The only positive point was their quick action for a refund."
Parcel2go is rated 2.17 based on 715 reviews