Parcel2go Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Parcel2go

About Parcel2go: Our aim is to keep our customers happy. If you have an issue you would like us to investigate, please feel free to email us at online@parcel2go.com with the order number and the issue and we will be happy to take a look.

reviews@parcel2go.com

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Parcel2go ?

"TOTALLY INEPT! When a company is a broker for many other couriers you expect when you enter the weight and measurements that the volume of the parcel would also be calculated. Not so with this company, they expect you to manually work out the volume of the parcel and then choose the appropriate courier to use. If you don't choose the right courier they will fine you for the mistake!!! That their web page doesn't show you the volume and doesn't show you the appropriate couriers available for the item you want to send with the amended weight to size ratio is a way for them to make extra money from the customer. I will no longer deal with this company!"
"I sent an amplifier via Parcel2go and when the item arrived with my customer it had been smashed open and obviously dropped from a great height. I applied for a claim as this was obviously caused during transit. I was then told after being screwed around with uploading multiple pictures of the item and its packaging, that they would not accept my claim because they said it was poor packaged(utter rubbish). It was wrapped several times around with bubble wrap, corners of the item then protected further because of the nature of the item, further bubble wrap used to protect anything that could possible snap of during transit and then boxed in a Post Office carboard box. Terrible company, im now £300 out of pocket and all they offered was my postage back which. Will never be using again and i advise all people to avoid them like the plague!"
"Horrendous customer service. No direct contact number but instead a very hard to find live chat service. Booked parcel collection with Hermes via parcels2go between 8am and 8pm. Hermes never turned up to collect and never informed me either. Eventually got through to Parcels2go via their elusive live chat but they were no help and just said I could book again but couldn't guarantee it wouldn't happen again. Order was cancelled after an hours debate with them"
"Hermes parcels lost or damaged on a regular basis - web chat useless"
"I will never use them again. They damaged my item and despite it being insured and me providing proof of value they avoiding paying up. They are just trying to avoid paying up for a useless service. I will never use them again. Useless, absolutely useless."
"ordered a picture from Ebay parcelforce appears to have subcontracted this to parcel to go Despite a huge amount of packaging to protect the contents and multiple labels on the parcel saying "fragile," " don't put weight on this parcel" and "glass take care" it was still smashed to bits. So so disappointed but as parcelforce won't insure glass they can basically do as they want with no come back"
"Appalling company will never use again. They lost a parcel, and said they refund 1 pence (value was £100). I uploaded evidence but kept getting emails saying 24hrs left to supply evidence, even though on the website it said evidence 'approved' , but infuriatingly 'awaiting evidence' as a status. I used their chat, but they just ignored me and left me on there. Absolute pikey scum."
"Worst company to deal with. First of all they don't show any sort of contact details on the site and just rely on pathetic F&Q & answer section to deal with all inquiries. Have sent number of parcels with them and the first time there was an issue with claiming money for damaged goods even after paying extra for insurance cover it got rejected due to an invalid reason. The parcel worth over £150 was completely damaged and we have provided all the proof and photos and after 3 weeks they said it won't be paid. The insurance cover is not worth anything and just an excuse to charge more money. Would never deal with this company again & anyone reading this, please be cautious about using them."
"TERRIBLE SERVICE AND THREW MY PROPERTY AWAY WITHOUT PErMISSION. Failed to pick up parcel. I waited in from 8am to 8pm. Almost impossible to contact the company except by Twitter. When they did get it sorted 2 DAYS LATER (and they sub contracted myHermes), my package was in transit for several days. Took me days more to find out why not delivered. Turns out myHermes had damaged my item and simply thrown it away without permission. I can get nothing out of either company. Appalling."
"Used Parcel2go to ship a box to USA via UPS with extra insurance. UPS lost the customs notes so held the box. They also failed to meet their own deadline for delivery so I asked for the box to be returned to me. Parcel2go were approached for a full refund but refused to repay the insurance stating "As the parcel has been sent the cover has been used which would void this amount for the refund. We would only be able to offer a refund for the carriage costs minus the cover.""
"Thank you for finding a parcel that I had lost Tracking for .emailes were replied to every day and you were more than helpful The parcel had been delivered"
"They charged more for more insurance only for them not to payout when they're clearly at fault. 200 pound item which cost 30 pound to send only for them to refund the full amount 17 pounds with no ifs or buts!! Absolute thieves. The item was perfectly wrapped with photos taken as evidence -- word to the wise -- use ROYAL MAIL."
"I decided to use Parcel2Go as a courier broker for shipping items for my small business. The price seems tempting! Most of my packages are worth no more than £20 so insurance isn't too much of a worry. Within my first fortnight using them, Parcel2Go lost three of my consignments, one of which I'd insured for £50 to at least cover the cost of goods. The claims process has so far tailed on for 2 months. First my customer apparently rejected delivery (she didn't) then the parcel was coming back to me but I had to wait 6 weeks (it didn't) now it's apparently been delivered (it hasn't) The can't provide me with proof of delivery or a signature, but have instead helpfully closed my case and rejected the claim. I've switched to the UK Royal Mail who are surprisingly cheaper, more polite and having put in my first claim in 3 months ... willing to pay out when they mess up. Parcel2Go have no phone number, their Live Chat operators are inconsistent and distracted. I won't be using them again. AVOID."
"WHAT A JOKE OF A COURIER NOT EVEN A COURIER JUST A TIME WASTER WORST COURIER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Charlie Wheadon
Unverified Reviewer
"Please do not use these people their Customer service and refund is awful Reviews are the only way to get a good idea about a company and very nearly 6 in 10 people have had bad experience says a lot"
"Worst company to deal with, 2 failed deliveries, hard to contact, they take no responsibility. Now waiting for a refund. Avoid at all costs."
"I waited in all day for Parcel2go to collect my large package (£82 courier fee) and they did not come. I tried their customer service number and there was not reply. They do not supply any tracking facility. Smells like a scam. I am phoning my credit card card company now to raise a dispute."
"customer service is diabolical"
"We paid for a delivery service in 48HRS as advertised on the parcel2go.com website. We were told we must order in the next two hours for collection the next day. 2 days later our parcel finally was collected. We explained to a rude customer service agent on their webchat that we paid for a 48HR delivery service as advertised and they told us "Collection is never guaranteed". Crazy company do not use, will be on BBC Watchdog soon."
"avoid at all costs"