Parcel2go Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Parcel2go

About Parcel2go: Our aim is to keep our customers happy. If you have an issue you would like us to investigate, please feel free to email us at online@parcel2go.com with the order number and the issue and we will be happy to take a look.

reviews@parcel2go.com

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Parcel2go?

469 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
GIADA NAZARRI

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Parcel2go in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
GIADA NAZARRI
Unverified Reviewer
"Boxes Got picked up on the same day as request BUT: 1) paid extra to make sure it was delivered by 18th april is now 25th april and still no news. 2) they didn't find me at home first attempt delivery and they didn't leave no paper, they actually said my address was wrong ( which is a lie) 3) no number or chat to contact them 4) once I manage to contact the courier they confirm a new address and delivered only 1 box on 3 (in UNBELIEVABLE condition with broken stuff inside) 5) once they gave me a date for delivery for last 2 boxes ( today from 8 to 1pm) there is no update on my boxes being out for delivery. its now 5 hours I have been waiting and no news. NOT SURE IF its PARCEL2GO or ITS FRANCE TNT OR UK TNT.. It is outrageous there is no support and no news about my boxes. ALMOST WASTED A DAY OF WORK FOR NOTHING."
Posted 29 minutes ago
"Waited in 2 days for collection, both time didn't turn up. Asked for a refund, waiting to see. Bad company."
Mariya
"Horrible company and horrible experience. STAY AWAY! I sent one small parcel which contained ladies ankle boots size 39/6 without insurance. The Driver reported this parcel as wrong size, and put the size of the parcel as medium saying'' MyHermes have measured your parcel as 57 X 25 X 14 cm'' Put surcharge on my prepaid account and does not let me use it until I pay Surcharge. You can not ring the company, they do nothing for you and they do not care about customers. If You Look at the size they stated EVEN GORILA Would not have 57 cm or 22.5 inch long foot. STAY AWAY, do not let them to ruin your holidays, upset your customers and cost you more money."
"I booked an express service to Morocco for urgent documents. They were not collected by DPD and P2G would not offer any help in trying to get this sorted. I am really disappointed with their serivce."
"Do not use this company! The two items I sent for delivery have been returned to me smashed to pieces, I mean absolutely destroyed. They attempted to deliver but the buyer was not at home, 6 hours later the items were heavily damaged. They did not contact me to inform me and just returned them to my address, I paid for insurance against loss or damage but they have sold me insurance on items which they now tell me cannot be insured. Very dissapointed, very out of pocket , please don't risk sending anything of value with this company as they will not support you in the event of a claim"
"DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! Parcel2go is the most annoyed company in the world! I sent my parcel to China and contents are "used coffee powder" on 3rd April and I pay extra for the guarantee no later than 11th April. The courier is DPD. In the morning on the 11th April, I was worried because it is still in Hinckley. I chatted with one of the operator of Parcel2go and the operator said It is on the way to China. The tracking has not updated yet and the operator said I should track the item on Parcel2go website. (yes, I did all the time) And I checked the tracking number again and it says "Parcel reconsigned for onward journey (Return To Consignor)". So I chatted with one of the operator and the operator asked me... 1. what is your name? 2. What bank you used to pay the delivery fee? 3. How much the fee? I answered them all then they will contact the DPD and they will send email to me in 2 working days. I was really annoyed and I asked to my friend in China and she received email from the courier and she is waiting for the parcel. I really could not understand why it will return to me so I contacted to Parcel2go and met very horrible operator named "Johnnise”, “Lissette” today. The operator said "Use d coffee powder" is prohibited. Because it can be edible or drinkable. I said it is "USED coffee powder" and the operator send a link that what kind of items should not carried on any service. Sorry I could not link here. (There is filter on the link so you can select the country and courier that you would like to send your item) I already checked that there is no problem about the item I sent. Even I sent exactly same item with DPD and Parcelforce before. They keep making excuses. One operator said it is delay because of lack of information so asked me for some informations and the another operator said it is because my item is prohibited??? It is because it is food then change the word to coffee??? I checked there are only said on the list coffee roaster, machine are prohibited. I asked who decided to return the parcel to the operator? then they said it is DPD decision. Then I said when you select DPD then coffee is not prohibited. Then said it is our policy. You choose Parcel2go. Uneducated operators. There is nothing to complain when customers are annoyed and think it is not right. I asked also to operators then they said you can leave a comments after completing the chat. What a horrible excuse... How're you going to explain it this time?"
Thomas Howard
Unverified Reviewer
"HI I booked a collection and delivery on a next day service, and paid at the end of the booking. When the parcel never arrived I tried to track it using the details parcel2go.com had given me but they informed me that they could not help as they don't know why the collection had not taken place. I asked if they would give me the details of the carrier they had used and they refused. So I then had to go to another carrier UPS and get them to do the same job. When I asked for a refund from parcel2go.com it was like getting blood out of a stone you have to wait for their refund department to review the request and then if you are lucky you might get your money back, to date I have not managed it. I would advise anyone not to deal with parcel2go.com or any other company that does not display a contact telephone number on their website as they will hide behind the anonymity of the web and take your money. Any company that has 52.16% one star reviews has to be the one to AVOID !!!"
"Ive sent an item which when I declare is pottery I’m then asked to insure it at an additional cost, when this item arrives at the end destination in broken to pieces even through it was it was heaverly covered with bubble wrap and boxed parcels2go then say pottery isn’t insurance due to its nature so false insurance offered when they have no intention of ever paying out as if you read the list about uninsurables every item known to man is on it not happy."
"Poor My parcel has not been collected on 2 occasions. Useless customer service, i almost think this company is bogus!!"
"Waited in for 2 days to get parcel collected. Never turned up. Had to request a refund and go elsewhere. This will probably affect my seller rating on ebay. Thanks Parcel2go you waste of space. Hopefully go out of business soon with service like this!!!"
"My item was lost/stolen. It was insured for the extra value too. They refused to pay the compensation. Used some lame excuse that it was listed on their prohibited items list - which it wasn't. Their customer service is soulless and robotic. Avoid at all costs!"
"Totally dreadful experience. Did not collect on time. Did not inform me of failure to collect. Changed my express 3 day service to a 5 day service without letting me know. No phone service. Delayed email responses. Do not use them unless you really don't care when and if your parcel gets delivered."
"Paid for next day delivery. They pick up parcel and then delivered it back to myself with no explanation and impossible to speak to them! Won't reply to any messages or give me a refund. They took my money for no service. Complete con! Avoid at all costs, honestly don't think they are a real company."
"never ever again will use parcel2go. I have been told, the parcel has been damaged and they destroyed it. I have bought insurance for this parcel. Parcel2go rejected to pay my loose with reference (luck of customer contact) It’s a joke?"
"Paid extra for the 'DELIVERY GUARANTEED' Option (about £14 extra on top of a £150 bill)...It wasn't delivered in time. Went onto the live help chat. Then told that no they would not refund it 'UNTIL THE PARCEL HAS BEEN DELIVERED' When I pointed out that there was no reason to wait for that (Because they had already missed the delivery date they promised) they just said 'This is company policy and you need to wait until its been delivered'. So basically, they are charging this extra fee and then when it comes to customers asking for their refund, they try everything they can to put you off. Will be informing trading standards and leaving reviews on multiple sites to warn people not to pay the extra fee as its a complete rip off and false advertising."
Joan Cummings
Verified Reviewer
"Yet another missing parcel to add to the list. Can’t get anywhere on their site. Hermes, who collected parcel won’t help. Very disappointed grandchildren no Easter eggs this year from Granny"
"Incompetent service, they lost my parcel, I had to manage alone to find it and no refund of delivery whereas I had subscribed to the guarantee! Thieves!!!"
"Lost the parcel, no way to contact company at all. Probably OK if you want to lose evidence or something."
"No attempt made to deliver parcel & was told it was lost. After complaining it was returned to me 3 weeks later. So I paid for a parcel to take a tour of the Midlands."
"Never EVER order off this company. I sent a case from the UK to Brazil on 07-02. Today is the 05-04 and the case is yet to arrive. After trying to contact parcel2go about the circumstances of my case, they were unable to provide answers to where my case was, as well as provide any information about how to pay the customs charge. They provided me with 4 incorrect numbers for the Brazilian Sao Paulo customs team, including one which was a US visa company and they claimed this would provide me with the answer to my issues. One Parcel2Go employee was shocked to hear they still shipped to Brazil due to the numerous problems they have had with Brazil in the past. There is no contact number for Parcel2Go, and every email/live chat conversation I had was met with an automated/copy and pasted reply which had no relevance to my issue. I have had to reach out to Brazilian friends to find out how I can sort out this situation as now, the customs team are trying to charge me £500 as import tax, but this amount has been incorrectly charged. Save yourself the torture of ordering off this company. It is super unprofessional, unorganised and an embarrassment of a business."
Parcel2go is rated 2.75 based on 469 reviews