Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I placed an order for a birthday gift on 12/31, and got an email weeks later stating the product was out of stock. There was no offer to replace the item, no offer of a discount, and not real sincere apology. I contacted the company twice, and both employees with whom I communicated didn’t seem to care. The second employee offered me a TEN PERCENT discount on something that was not about a month late and still charged me shipping. I also ordered a card for this birthday that took a few weeks to arrive. Regarding the boxes below, it didn’t take a week for a response, but it took a few days, which is over 6-12 hours. Additionally, the boxes for overall customer service are greyed out, not allowing me to select an option, but my choice would be “1, very poor.”
I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble regarding your order, this is very disappointing! Please do contact us on support@papier.com and we can resolve this for you, no problem! Alicia :)
Excellent quality and the gold foil option was extra special as a gift
Fantastic products- beautifully presented. I would highly recommend.
Fast & Efficient service with high quality writing paper and highly appropriate 'Hug' cards - EXCELLENT
I absolutely love it! It’s helping me become so organised already. Great quality too! Would love for it to have a little pocket at the back :)
Easy to order. Love the cards
Binding of book came off, cover ripped at hinge with regular use. I didn't take the book anywhere, just used it at my desk and the damage came from normal use. Brought the problem up with customer support and was offered 20% off. Good designs, horrible quality.
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear of this issue here! I am sincerely sorry for the disappointment caused here, we always want all of our customers to be happy with their orders and it is greatly disappointing to hear if there has been an issue which has prevented this. We hope to see you again soon! Alicia :)
The it was bought as a gift for a friend. It was presented beautifully and the item itself was just as beautiful. The recipient love her gift as well!
5 star all round! I had a bit of a nightmare when I realised I had selected the wrong option with my invite template but someone in customer service (Steph) was great and the same day (on a Sunday!) they got back to my panic and let me know they would help me fix the order! The order has arrived beautifully packaged and the invites are amazing quality! Very happy and would definitely use again/recommend. Thank you!
Beautiful delicate cards
Better quality than it looks
Beautiful packaging and products, so happy with my notebook and pen will definitely be buying again!
Ordered a frame with 8 pics in. Was a bit nervous about the final product as pics were very old and not the greatest of quality. Final product was superb, excellent quality and beautiful finish.
I purchased a personalized wellness journal for my friend who will be moving away. She absolutely loved the periwinkle color and how it had her name on it. The customization was so easy and allows you to be creative with it and doesn't limit you on what their design is. The shipping was also much faster than they told me so I was very pleased with that. It came in over a week earlier than expected. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone! I'm a stationery nerd and really loved the service I got.
Beautiful card !
Very easy to use. Good quality card.
Really fast arrival, but the font on the front of my wellness book is slightly off centre which is annoying...otherwise very efficient having paid £6 for quick delivery
Very good service, nice card and arrived quickly.
Could have printed this myself on card, the photos on the card did not come glossy therefore left a very cheap feel and look to it. Should have used photo paper or gloss
Hi there! I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your greetings card received! We use a high quality Mohawk paper with an eggshell finish and sadly do not offer any gloss paper for our cards. If you wish to have any further information, all our product specifications are shown on the details on the product page. Alicia :)
The paper is a great quality--nice and heavy. The color choices are very good, as are the fonts. Overall, my stationary came out beautifully. It really shines with the colored envelope backing that is the same color as the border. I've already written several notes on my cards.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,507 reviews