Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I've bought several notebooks and love them all - the designs and the quality and the fast delivery I hate the pen, it is really scratchy, stops writing and is akward to hold
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your pen! Please do contact us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further in resolving this issue. All the best, Alicia :)
I love this books they are esthetically pleasing and well made.
I received a different planner than what I ordered and Steph and Alicia responded very quickly and ensured that a new planner would be expedited to me. Great customer service!
Lovely personalised notebook. Quick delivery.
Firstly, great products - always get a thumbs up. Secondly, managed to mess up the table plans for my wedding and Alicia was so helpful and supportive despite it being my mistake. Thoroughly impressed!
Thanks so much for taking the item to write your review! We really appreciate it! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Best wishes, CS Team
Disappointed that the lining was not available. Otherwise quality and design were very nice.
Papier made me very happy.. I was able to now order 4 minibooks for photos of 80 year old birthday celebrations and the recipient was overjoyed with the product, as I was. I will continue on....
I received my card after a second attempt and, bearing in mind this was a thank you card that now needs to be sent on, is now very overdue. When it did arrive it is printed very well but delivered in such a soft envelope that it has been bent and curled in the post, which means it doesn't look great. Will now have to try to flatten it before sending on.
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble here! Please do contact us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further in resolving this issue. All the best, Alicia :)
Beautiful design and good quality product Quick delivery
Beautifully packaged, aesthetic design and the quality is amazing.
The website and product range is great and I was excited to shop here but I ordered two cards and they were both quite grainy and low resolution. It’s a shame because the paper itself is lovely quality, the brand is lovely, but I wouldn’t shop here again because the cards themselves kind of look like I’ve printed them at home. This was a problem on a regular design and also a photo upload card, and the text on both was also grainy. For the price you pay - comparable with paperchase, joy, Etsy etc - the quality isn’t good enough, I’d just use the other shops for future cards :/
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your photo cards, this is very unusual feedback! Please do contact us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further in resolving this issue. All the best, Alicia :)
Easy to design and quick delivery - would recommend!
Beautifully presented. It’s a gift so I’ve not opened it completely but it looks great.
Loved the diary. Added the personnel touch with photos. Hoping my daughter in law will be delighted . Came on time
I love the daily planners! I’m on my second one now. I love the goal setting and that it doesn’t have dates. And it’s so beautiful! It’s my favorite planner ever!
I love my papier academic planner, they have a diverse selection of front covers to choose from! Definitely would buy again!
Can't recommend highly enough! The quality is fantastic. I have just used Papier for all my wedding stationary. What makes this company so good is it's customer service! They are extremely quick at responding and I recently had an issue where a delivery was left out in the rain and without any problem the order was re sent! Great company!!!!
WOW!! I received my wedding album today and it’s beautiful! Thank you Papier, I’m thrilled!
I was bought a 2021 diary last year for Christmas and I absolutely live by it! Theres space to log every freelance work, job, payment, meeting and also all personal meetings/appointments and engagements in it too. I bought another for 2022 in a different colourway...I plan to get one each year in a new colour set! Love it!
Bought this book for my grand daughter to set goals in her life after a tragic time She found it really helpful
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 13,350 reviews