Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Brilliant, made the perfect bday present
It’s just perfect, love the bee design and paper feels luxurious!
Good choice. Easy to use website. Packaged nicely.
Excellent product and swift delivery.
I bought a framed collage of family pictures for a present. Software was very easy to use, quick delivery and quality product for a reasonable price. Very happy with the service.
Very happy: we created a personalised card and the templates allowed our imaginations to become real. Product arrived in time.
Really nice high quality journal! Worth every penny. Thanks!
Beautiful notebook, and arrived very well packaged, thank you!
Great looking photo book. Excellent quality, prompt service, I'll be making more!
Beautiful design, great quality of paper
Great product and service.
Exactly what I’ve been looking for! The perfect daily planner that doesn’t force you into permanent time restraints. So much room to plan out your entire day!
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed the process of making it. Great!
I ordered a personalised card for mothers day and honestly the quality of the design and how quickly the card was delivered exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be ordering from Papier again!
Lovely cards and super fast delivery. Designs on thick paper, they look and feel like excellent quality. I will use them again and highly recommend.
I loved it, but I would like for the notebook to have more pages...
I purchased the wellness journal in the beautiful and quirky Earth Mother design. The journal was exactly what I was looking for to supplement my daily planner. The design is gorgeous and the quality of the journal cover, pages and layout are outstanding. I ordered this during the holidays and received it in a reasonable amount of time despite shipping delays. 100% delighted with my experience!
Amazing journals. A great way to end the day, getting your thoughts down!
I bought the Wildflower Mother of Pearl notebook as a present for my mother. She was very pleased with it and so was I. It is an absolutely beautiful notebook! It arrived a long time before the delivery date and was in perfect condition.
Great service. Great products.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,381 reviews