Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Reviews I've read about the books and print quality sound like past mistakes I've made by not using or setting customize tools properly also Prints made from a photo or image upload with poor quality traits Orignally are transferred with print sometimes worse but checks and communication with customer before buying A must 😦
The website and ordering process was great. The notecards I ordered are excellent quality. I was disappointed in the size of the monogram design -- small and very thin, so it's hard to tell it's an "M". (I purchased the flower monogram notecards.) Otherwise, I would purchase from Papier again.
Love Papier - the quality of their products is amazing. My only recent disappointment was the international postage for a notebook - it doubled the price of the gift so I had to abandon from my basket. Otherwise I love Papier and highly recommend to everyone!
I live abroad and am a keen photographer, so it’s wonderful to be able to make cards of my photos and send them, quickly, to family and friends. I’m not absolutely sure of the print quality, as I’ve never seen a card. The thing that would improve my cards is the opportunity to ‘sign’ my name, which would make the card more personal. Also, I like the gifts that are available, although I’d like more range, with one or two not so expensive.
My daughter was gifted a notebook and as a result, I thought it would be a lovely gift for my niece. I imagine that these items are often bought as gifts so it was disappointing that you don’t offer a gift wrapping service. The post is currently unreliable so didn’t want it sent to me first, just directly to my niece. Many brands offer their own unique gift wrapping styles and I think that is part of their appeal, Papier should get on this bandwagon for five stars! Sian Allen
Beautiful designs, however, my saved items had a discount on them. Then once I added them to my cart, the checkout price was £25 more! Slightly disappointing
Lovely notebook - really happy with it!
I would have liked if the stationary came in a box for safekeeping at home given the high price
Nice quality card, pictures printed slightly darker than exoected using black and white filter
Excellent quality and gorgeous design. Would prefer pages to be a bit thicker and less see through but other than that, the layout is great.
Thanks for your feedback Mel, this is really useful and I will forward back to our product development team for you :)
Very pretty calendar. The only disappointment was that public holidays were not pre-printed and so we have had to look these up and write these in ourselves.
I absolutely love the planner however I couldn’t put 5 stars as had to wait 2 weeks for delivery.
We created a photo book to memorialize our friends baby shower with wishes from everyone who attended. It was a really fun project and we were pleased with the final outcome.

I wished that the book was more flexible with more space allocated for potential picture comments. It also would have been really nice to be able to add section titles either as a page or at the top of each page. It was also difficult to have multiple people working on the book at the same time, so if you are planning a project with more than one person you need to be deliberate about who is using the online tool.
Great product. Love the customizable feature.
The bullet journal purchased was a gift. I thought it would
have darker dots, but it was still okay.
Loved my card, great quality
Great quality.
Once I got my head round the website I got on fine! Hadn't realised that the cards could be personalised, I wanted plain cards to write myself. Great quality, and extremely swift delivery. I am certain I will reorder.
Super cute, good quality products - would appreciate a bit more variety with the layout of the pages in their diaries (I don't personally like having half of the week on one page and half on the other) but lovely otherwise!
Lovely quality of diary