Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I spent £90 on personalised notecards for two people and expected them to come separately wrapped and in a box (who would leave notecards rolling around in wrapping to get bent?) instead, both sets came in the same piece of tissue and the same posting box. I had to rip the tissue, separate the sets and source boxes before I could wrap the cards in birthday paper. “Customer services” were unhelpful and patronising so this was my first and last order.
The platform is very user friendly to personalize notebooks with pictures, titles and a note. My order was ready ahead of the estimated time, which made me happier! The quality of the product is amazing, I couldnt be more satisfied!
Terrible customer service. I can see others had similar experience. Week of Mother’s Day I found this website which claimed they guarantee to deliver an order before Mother’s Day if placed before Thursday 12:00. I placed an order on Wednesday but it wasn’t delivered until the next week even though I have chosen the most expensive EXPRESS delivery. Contacted the customer service just to be asked where have I seen such a promise of quick delivery (sic!) . It was all over their website! The person had a chat with was not exactly helpful or had good manners either. and they didn’t see any way they could help me so I asked to speak to manager. I was told they will be in touch within 12-24h. Week later and no one contacted me. Don’t bother paying extra money for quick delivery. It gives you nothing. I want my money back for the courier delivery charge. Maybe this review helps me to get in contact with somebody???
As a loyal customer my recent experience is a sad example of a growing company not valuing their long standing customers. Having ordered hundreds of pounds worth of items over the years, my recent order resulted in a missed mothers day card and gift.
No apology from customer service, delivered with an indifferent and rude manner.
Sad that such loyal customers are no longer valued.
The many beautiful choices on the website are good. The paper stock is nice. The matt finish of the cover is too thin over the spine, and it scratches and shows marks easily. Bear in mind that 16 weeks for a daily planner is only 4 months. So you need 3 planners for a year. This makes the price rather high per item. I can find beautiful planners for the whole year for less than the cost of one of these from Papier.
Great product and customizing was easy. Thanks for the delivery to Ontario, Canada! It was quicker than expected, as other deliveries to Canada have been very slow.
Terrible customer service that refuses to go on the phone and hides behind emails ... their delivery with DPD has gone wrong 2 x times and I cannot pick it up with DPD as they refuse to discuss the account with me , and I cannot talk to anyone from Papier - endless email communication trail and yet no result ...
I received my photo book. Front cover was my photo, the rest... were someone else’s.
The soft cover notebook photos are deceptive. These notebooks are around a third of the page length of the hardcovers while only being 5-6 dollars cheaper. The soft cover notebooks are an awful value and I cannot recommend them. With that in mind the hardcovers are perfectly reasonable.
Order a Valentine's card for my partner from our two children. one week has passed and no sign. Ordered first class, chatbot unhelpful
The stationery is beautiful. I was sent some as a gift and purchased some for a friend's birthday because I loved it so much. There was an issue with the delivery and Papier/customer service agent Sian couldn't have been more prompt and helpful in resolving it. Excellent customer service!
High quality
The best journal agenda I’ve never bought.
Finally thank you for the quality!!!!!
Johannes Boekhoudt
Papier 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Customer service was brilliant - I noticed an error on my order and they responded so quickly and reordering was so easy, it was a stress-free experience and the member of staff was so friendly. Thank you!!
The cards are beautifully made and designed. They are a pleasure to write on, and I'm sure to receive.
Loved my diary. Very minor criticism, the dairy layout has dates repeated at the start/end of the month whenever the new month doesn't start on a Monday which I anticipate will cause me some confusion throughout the year.
Planner is gorgeous, nice quality. Only quibble is that I wish dates didn't repeat when months overlap and don't end cleanly on at the end of a week. IE, I don't like having the same week repeated at the end of December and the beginning of January. It's confusing! I've ended up marking at least one of the offending repeat weeks throughout my planner with stickers/other notation and I'm going to use them for extra writing space...but it's annoying and I would rather the weeks hadn't been repeated.
Other than that complaint the planner is really lovely and I'm planning on being a repeat customer in 2022! I'm also considering ordering notebooks or planners for my mom and sister.
Excellent customer service, fantastic products. Would certainly recommend and will be using again!
Beautiful!
Love my new diary! came lovely packaged and really good quality
My only criticism is that it doesnt have the bank holidays etc in it however i knew when buying
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,382 reviews