Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Great company, easy to do cards.
Beautiful quality, as always. Wouldn’t buy a diary anywhere else.
We were a little nervous to order everything online but we could not be happier with our Save the Dates! I especially loved that they have the option to add all the addresses and return address. This made it so easy to send everything out right away. We will for sure be back for our actual wedding invites!
Such a lovely card which was great quality and came very quickly. Very impressed!
Beautiful cards and quality.
Love it! Use it daily
I am VERY pleased with my Papier order. My notebook is gorgeous, it looks exactly how I wanted it to, and it's very high quality. My order even arrived a bit early, which was an unexpected, but very welcome, surprise. Thank you Papier, I'll be ordering again!
I bought a customised journal as a gift for my partner who loves writing in journals to help with his memories. He adored it! The quality of the print is amazing and the book is very nice quality for the cost.
Loved the photo card and it was delivered ahead of the specified date which was fantastic! Would definitely recommend
I love the card selection and opportunity to personalise. I order A LOT so a reward scheme would work well ... any chance Papier?
Lovely products and great deals
Good quality paper, great price. Overall great product
Process was easy on website. Card was delivered as expected.
I am very happy about how papier works,I am in Ghana and had to get a birthday card for my love one and I found a customized one which I wasn’t sure if they can do it perfectly but she loved the quality and the delivery time was on time. I was worried as it’s my first time they were going to delay but it got to her exactly the time I picked.I will recommend them to anyone around the world. THENK YOU PAPIER.
Great quality weekly undated diaries
My journal arrived quickly and in amazing condition!
Really well presented, love the diary!
The journal I ordered is very nice.
Great quality!
Delighted with my personalised soft cover two tone notebooks. They are very charming and were promptly dispatched.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,504 reviews