Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Lovely product for my up coming wedding, thank you
Surprised by my wife. Loved the color combination and his name engraved on the cover!!!
Lovely diary, very nicely made and really good quality pages. I love the cover - I went for the pink dogs print and it’s so cute (can’t share a photo though as I had my full name added). Only thing I’d change is the fact that the monthly view and to do lists are in their own sections separate from the relevant week view pages - it would be nice if there were either additional bookmark things to show where the months page is, or to place the month view and to do list pages at the start of each month so it flows better.
Beautiful products, great quality and fantastic customer service, quick and easy to get in contact with and fast delivery times.
After a stressful few years cancelling and reshuffling our wedding due to Covid, Elly was a godsend! we had spent so much money trying to replan everything for our new date and with another last minute cancellation Elly was able to stop production half way through making our seating plan and credit us the full amount to save us purchasing yet another seating plan! Thank you!!
Thanks for your review Cherisse - I will be sure to pass this onto Elly for you! Best wishes, Alicia
Beautiful diary, but every time a month ends in the middle of the week, it duplicates that week causing met to miss events/double book things. Also the pages don't lie flat enough when open for me to easily write.
Thank you for your review Fleur, I’m so sorry to hear you don’t like the setup of the diary! We developed our 2021 diaries in this way due to consistent customer feedback on our 2020 diaries, asking for a clearer ‘month end’ setup in 2021 whereby months not finishing on a Sunday have the rest of the week on either side of the lists page, to allow for easier planning and simpler continuation month on month. Previously, our customers found that events in the second half of a week which fell over the end of the month were getting lost on later pages (after the list page), hence us making this change. The new setup gives you the option to plan your events and days either on the end of month week, or start of month week depending on your preference, and you can simply cross off whichever set you prefer not to use. If you are unable to use the diary received, you can email us on support@papier.com and we will look into a suitable resolution for you :) Best wishes, Alicia
I always love the designs offered by Papier. They are far better than the other online options and quality is much better too.
It was the best Father’s Day gift ever! My husband loved it and now he loves going through the book with his son together. Excellent service, thank you 👍
Wow thanks for such a lovely review Yuliya! So glad you had a lovely Father's Day and they enjoyed the book! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Alicia :)
Beautifully present notebooks that I gifted to my team. The website was easy to use and the notebooks came beautifully wrapped and carefully packaged.
My planner is a work of art, still haven’t written in it yet
Great layout to help plan your days
I must admit I did have an issue with the books that were delivered to me so I contacted the support team to find out how this could be put right. I received a very swift and apologetic response from the team (Sian) who immediately arranged for a replacement order to be sent. This approach to customer service is refreshing and reflects very well on Sian and Papier. Thank you for being so easy and straightforward to work with.
Love it, especially the habit tracker and goal update/ check ins
Good service, nice card great prices
Lovely quality, excellent product.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Ordered a diary for a teachers end of year gift and it was absolutely beautiful the teacher was over the moon. Will order again.
Originally they accidentally sent me the wrong journal. However, the customer service was very quick to respond and sent a correct version. The journal itself is very beautiful with plenty of sections for different types of notes.
Excellent product, excellent service.
Great quality, cute packaging, will definitely order all of my future planners from Papier!!!
I made a mistake with addressing my envelopes and papier customer service was super helpful in getting it fixed. I think my save the dates came out beautifully as well!
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,924 reviews