Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Great quality!
I loved the the print and quality of the paper is the best! I am giving it four stars because the notes cards were not placed flat in the shipping box, so they arrived a bit bent. I believe the reason is because both cards and envelopes did not fit properly in the box.
The product was perfect, exceeded expectations actually. The delivery was delayed due to tech problems, but even then I was instantly made aware, and my order arrived with almost no delay.
Good service quick and reliable .
Very good calender with good quality paper. Photos were printed at a good quality as well. The only issue was that the dates in the calender was very small and light and hence is hard to see from even a short distance.
My sister loved the notebook I sent her..however she didnt know who it was from as I dont remember seeing a card that I could have sent with it????
I would like a larger sized lined notebook
Beautiful product, luxurious gift.
Was super quick and a beautiful card, I would of given 5/5 but the paper quality let the photos down a little bit. Other then that, super happy!
Great paper stock, designs, and colors to choose from.
Good quality efficient delivery
Very efficient delivery and well presented. Great choice of products
Good- but I ordered my diary in feb so already missed out on some of the year. Would be good if they started the diary from the month you order or give a discount
It was a nice card & looked quite classy. Wish it had been a tad bigger but all in all good
I love all of the notebooks that I ordered, especially the daily planner! The colors on the planner are a little faded in spots, which is disappointing, but overall I like it.
The photo card was sent direct to someone else as a birthday gift. I have not yet had feedback from the recipient as it is not her birthday yet, so I cannot give a complete review at this time. My experience of using Papier for the first time was good - once I'd got the hang of how to upload photos!
The card was a fantastic design and arrived quickly. Great concept. The website did at times freeze and not allow me to add photos so I had to keep going back and refreshing but, I got there eventually. I would have liked the colours to be a little brighter as they came out duller than expected.
great cards good quality and appropriate topic. Wish you had more skate bearing and surfing cards to choose from though?
Expensive, but good quality
Beautiful journal designs. Stunning. Love them all! The price point is a little high. I’d buy them on a regular basis if they were less expensive.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,362 reviews