Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Beautiful designs and lovely that you can make personal! Slightly on the pricey side though!
The design of the personalised diary is lovely, but the paper is see though when written on which I absolutely hate. It's much more see through than other diaries I have had in the past. Very annoying. On that basis I wouldn't buy from them again which is a shame as I was hoping to buy other products.
Although my order went missing in the post, which is totally excusable during these times; the Papier customer service team were more than helpful & prompt to get my order to me. Thank You.
The card arrived 3 days late despite ordering it with 3 days to spare when calculating delivery. The team at Papier promptly sent me another card which was good customer service. I will use Papier again - but will order way ahead in advance.
Good stationary though I would have expected more than just a plain envelope at this price point
Also the personalisation process is not optimised for iOS
Cute and functional, but I was not impressed with the make of the product. It looked like wrapping paper and had dents in both products.
Payed for next day delivery but it did not arrive on time, I was told by customer support that there were delays for everyone and that they were sorry.... it seemed a bit strange that I was able to select next day delivery and pay for it when it wasn't possible.
Personalized travel planning notebook made a perfect gift but you’ve lost two stars because of poor courier service. The driver said he had been to my address and tried to deliver but I was home all day waiting and there was no attempt and no card left in my letterbox to say they’d tried. It was almost impossible to get in touch with the company as the only communication on the day was an online chat bot. In the end it took a week, hours of wasted time and two trips to the depot. Your products are lovely but I won’t order from Papier again while you’re still using Aramex couriers.
Notbooks were smaller than I thought and had less pages than I thought they are,
I have ordered for the first time the Daily Productivity Planner . It looks very special, beautifully designed and good quality. However the pages are very thin so you can see the print form the opposite side.
I was also not impressed with delivery , my estimated time of delivery was 8-9.10 and arrived on 13.10.
Applied 15% discount but wasn't taken off . Emailed but no response . Delivery took quite some time too.
Not terrible but...
The print of photos wasn't great quality and if sending to yourself to give in person, the card doesn't come with an envelope (which MoonPig, Funky Pigeon etc. do) leaving me trying to find one that fit. I had high expectations with it being more expensive than these competitors but it was a special occasion so went with it and was left a little disappointed.
I was impressed with the book, but it was a little bit bent in the post which was a bit disappointing
Hi there, oh dear I'm so sorry to hear that! Please could you send us an email at support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to resolve this for you!
It was almost perfect. My books came out funny due to margins. It was really disappointing considering it looked perfect online during customisation. Unfortunately, that's not what arrived. I wish the spines weren't included in the image.
I am sorry to hear this! If you can contact our customer service team on support@papier.com with an image of the issue, we can have a look into this for you :)
Paid extra for the book to arrive quicker as I needed it for a present but it didn’t land until 5 days afterwards which is very disappointing & frustrating. Lovely product tho and the personalization was beautiful
Firstly the invitations we ordered were really beautiful and we're really happy with them.
However they take forever to deliver them and nothing turns up on time. Frustrating to say the least. Then when you question it they blame royal mail being slow, even though all our other post has been on time.
Lovely diary, beautiful quality, however I should have read the description more carefully. I presumed mid year diary would be academic diary (this is what I searched for on the internet). This DOES NOT go to the end of the school year which is incredibly frustrating. For this reason I wouldn’t buy again. Paper, can’t you add another month?
Hi Sarah! I'm so sorry to hear that you were not totally satisfied with your diary! I will certainly be sure to pass on your feedback for you in case this is something we can change in the future!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Ordered four albums to send out to family we can’t visit because of Covid-19, as part of little gift care packages, with professional photos from our engagement shoot.

The website was super easy to use, they arrived really promptly and packaging was all fine. Honestly though for the price, the print quality was disappointing. Although I didn’t order a hardback, I expected that the paper back version would still feel pretty durable and high quality for almost $60 each. The paper feels quite thin and some of the prints look have very low resolution and look blurry.

They’re fine, but I’ll look elsewhere next time.
Hey Aly, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your photobooks! We do recommend uploading a high resolution photo to ensure a good print quality, usually around 2MB as the quality of the photo uploaded will be the same once printed in the photobook. If you feel this may be the case do feel free to email us over at support@papier.com and we can certainly look into this for you and arrange a suitable solution for you!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
My gift recipient was very happy with the product.I found it very difficult to use your site to place the order. It took many tries, emails to finally place the order. The day I began the order process, there was a discount. When I placed the order, the next day, the discount had expired.
If the person hadn’t really wanted the product, I would have stopped the order process after my several struggles.
Hi Rosalie, I'm terribly sorry to hear you were having troubles navigating our website! Please do feel free to utilise our live chat function if you ever experience any issues and we can offer our assistance immediately! If you have any further questions at all. please do let us know!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Good quality product and fast delivery, however I cannot mark as five stars as it was delivered without the spare envelope. It is an anniversary card so an envelope is needed and now I will have to source one separately. The card was also packaged in a normal paper envelope (rather than a hard backed envelope) and arrived bent at the edges - I would have expected better packaging for a delicate card costing £3.50.
Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear you received your card without the envelope! I can see my colleague arranged for a prompt replacement for you for these items. If you have any further questions about this, please do let us know!
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,395 reviews