Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I was very excited to get a custom planner this year and I really liked the Pahari print. Unfortunately, I just got my order today and the front is completely blank. I think there was some sort of printing error as you can see the second half is printed. I waited a bit for this to come in so I’m sad that one of the main reasons for purchasing ended up just being blank. I contacted them by email and WhatsApp so hopefully it will get resolved, not sure yet. I’m waiting to see what they can do so I haven’t written in it or tested the papers inside. It looks nice as it did online but that’s all I can say. I am glad there was no plastic packaging :) so for this the 2 stars.
Hello there! I'm so sorry to see your diary was received with the incorrect cover! I can see my colleague has arranged a swift replacement for you, I do hope this helps! Please do let us know if we can assist further with anything else.
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I ordered a bullet journal. Surprisingly, it came promptly, given the fact that it was personalized. Really, really cute though. I love the cover. 2 stars off bec the paper used is really thin. This is a journal after all. Alot of writing will be done to it with markers and such. Any type of ink will bleed through. I already tried. Great idea, just wrong paper quality used for a journal.
Description on website doesn't reflect what arrived in the post today. Frame does not look or feel like wood, and as for the description of glazing... it's plastic. Poor quality, very light and not worth the £40 I paid.
Hey Lynne! I'm so sorry to hear that you are not happy with your framed print. Our frames are definitely wooden and we use shatterproof glazing rather than glass on our framed prints to avoid any transit damage but I will be sure to certainly pass on your feedback for you. Please do feel free to email us at support@papier.com to discuss your concerns further so we can assist you with this!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I was so excited for my personalized note cards but they were just very poor quality on arrival. The dark blue border was faded on multiple cards and poorly cut. The name and address similarly looked faded and not deeply saturated. Overall just very low quality for the price.
Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your notecards! We would love to help rectify this for you, please can you send us over an email to support@papier.com and from there we can take a look at this for you!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I hate to be some who only reviews when something is wrong, but as a long time Papier customer this has really upset me. It's clear that Papier have changed the card you are printing on recently (perhaps cheaper?) and this has caused the quality of the products to severely decline. The textured feel of the old card is gone and this new one is no smarter or nicer than the type I'd give out to children in my class to craft out of. I believe the low quality of card also has negatively impacted the attractiveness of the printing. These cards now look no better than I could print myself. Papier are lucky that Moonpig's cards look so tacky, because this is the only reason I would not order from them instead. I think at the extra price and wait for the card, I will probably stop buying from Papier and buy cards in physical shops instead. Very disappointed as I have always loved Papier and would in the past recommend them to anyone who would listen.
Hey Laura, I'm so sorry to hear that you were not happy with your order. Please do feel free to send us an email at support@papier.com and from there we can take a look into this for you to ensure there hasn't been a production error, and we can work out a resolution for you.
Best Wishes, Customer Service
The organization of the planner is completely off. Each section is not separated by month so you have to flip back sand forth to find the date you are looking for over and over again.
Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear you were not happy with your planner! Please do feel free to email us over at support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to look into this for you and arrange a resolution there!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I was very excited about my customized mid-year planner but was really disappointed and already bought a new one from somewhere else. The paper was extremely thin and see through-- no matter what pen I used, I could see what I had written the previous week and on the flip side of that paper, making it difficult to keep anything neat. The cover was cute, but I do not recommend these planners.
Hey Lucy, I'm so sorry to hear that your planner wasn't received as expected! Please do feel free to email through some images to support@papier.com of the physical item received so we can take a look into this for you and arrange a resolution for you!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
The customer service was superb, but the delivery and manufacturing of the planner was a letdown. I placed an order for this planner on June 6, was notified a few weeks later that this planner was actually out of stock and that I had the option to wait for my original order or choose a planner that was available. I opted to wait for my original order because I had really liked the design and was willing to wait for it. After waiting for weeks and having to make do without a planner, I finally received my planner on July 24. However, this planner had some kind of manufacturing error. Near the personalization on the front cover and right next to where I have the year "2020/2021" in white font, there is a black dot. This dot stands out because the personalization is in white font and the planner itself is in pastel colors. For the time I had to wait for this planner, I was disappointed to find this manufacturing error.

Despite all of this, the planner is beautiful, sturdy, and well designed. I love the layout of the months and am looking forward to using it this upcoming school year.
Sadly disappointed with the mini photobook I ordered for a friends 30th birthday, mainly because the image on the front cover wasn't straight! Doesn't give the best first impression.. Delivery was all on time otherwise.
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your photobook! I've taken a look into this for you and it does appear that the images uploaded are very small in file size which can yield a poor print. Please do get in touch with support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to help you out with this!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I like the designs and personalization Papier offers, but my expectations have definitely not been met. The notebooks aren't as nice in real life as they look online - I ordered the softback (also thinking they would have the same amount of pages as the hardback, especially for the price being not that much lower) and they are definitely flimsier and the covers are not as nice/thick as some other brands I've purchased cheaper notebooks from, with higher quality and more pages. I was really excited to get my notebooks, but not so excited once I opened the package unfortunately. Maybe should have just gotten hardcover or something. I'll still use the notebooks but will likely shop elsewhere in the future.
Hi Caroline! I'm so sorry to hear that your order was incorrect! I can see that one of our agents has launched an investigation into this and arranged a replacement on an expedited shipping service for you yesterday. If you have any further issues, please do get in touch! Best Wishes, Customer Service
I ordered the photo strip card for my boyfriends birthday and when it arrived it was such poor quality, it looked and felt like something I could have made on my inkjet printer at home.

I was so disappointed I got in touch to ask for a refund. In addition the card arrived almost folded in half and due to the kind of paper it was printed on it looked even worse with a big crease all the way down the middle. Range of products is great but I wouldn’t order a card ever again. Customer service was good however.
Hello there,

Thanks for your feedback! I can see you have been in touch and we have refunded your order for you.

Best Wishes,
I ordered the undated planner on June 1 and was told after that it would arrive June 8-10. I didn't hear anything after then and it didn't arrive until June 17. Gotta give some slack since COVID-19 but when it arrived I was disappointed by the paper quality. You can see almost right through the page and makes it very distracting. I also felt like it was poorly organized to put the 12 monthly calendar pages at the front and then after that 12 pages worth of monthly notes and goals. I can foresee I lot of flipping pages and being lost. I might have too high of expectations though because my last planner was from Golden Coil.
I am not very happy about the cover page . It seems it is cover with a very cheap paper and the inside papers are those that you can see thought as well.
I was also expecting to have a shiny gold around the title and not a printed gold which is more like a beige.

The design looks great and the presentation is lovely. Very tidy and minimalist but the material is very poor in my opinion compared to my another diaries.
Hi Joy! I'm so sorry to hear you were not happy with your notebook! I'm afraid this notebook isn't one from our foiled range as shown on our website, I am very sorry for the confusion. You are more than welcome to get in touch with us at support@papier.com if you were unhappy with your order. I do hope you have a lovely week! Best wishes, The CS Team :-)
Beautiful photo book but unfortunately the 'service as normal during COVID' message pinned to the top of Papier's homepage turned out to be inaccurate in my case. I contacted Papier twice to check on the order, post the date it should have been dispatched, and was told on both occasions it would arrive the next working day. In the end it was a week late, which was disappointing as the book had been ordered as a birthday present. Lovely product but confusing and inaccurate messaging about delivery dates.
Although the paper quality was good the print quality on my photo cards was really poor / blurry / streaky. Wouldn't order from here again as I also ordered a normal birthday card which was also poorly printed too. Very disappointed.
I've order a medium size hardcover photo book for £82 recently, and wasn't satisfied with the quality of many pages. Though some of the photos look pretty nice (the ones printed on a full page), most of the smaller images (ex, 4x4 inches square photos) seem to be hugely compressed and even with some strange dots and lines on them. The support said it's because of "low resolution originals" which seems quite unfair to me, cause even my iPhone photos are around 4MB (they recommend at least 2 MB) and I've never have this problem with another agencies even on a larger flat lay pages. Anyway, I shouldn't have to use only camera photos for a small memory photo book, should I? It seems to me like a lot depends on a printers that are used. This printing quality reminds me a home printer :) Also the support said that they don't recommend using black&white photos or the one with many shadows or taken at night, but there was no visible information about that fact when I was creating my book. Probably these guys just don't specialize on photo books, cause I see a lot of good review on their cards and stationary.
I ordered a soft back notebook and was disappointed. I was expecting it to have the same amount of pages as the hardcover notebook but it only has 37. And for $20 I think this is a rip off. It has way less pages than the hard back it should be closer to $10.
I’m usually a huge fan of Papier but I got a photo book made for my sisters birthday with photos from her gap year, but the book itself did not have a wow factor at all. It seemed like it was printed on usual paper and then given a nice front cover. I’m disappointed after spending just under £40 on it, I could have made this myself.
I'm disappointed in the quality of the paper in my planner because it's thin which means the ink bleeds through. Before writing anything you can see the lines from the page on the other side. The paper needs to be thicker.
I was so excited to use this diary, considering the personalised cover and variety of lined pages within. However, given the price, I expected a better quality product. It is disappointing that the paper is so thin (you can see through two pages of writing), the cover scuffs and dirties quickly, and there is no elasticised band to hold the diary closed or or a small storage pocket, which seems to be almost standard of better quality diaries these days. Furthermore, the laminate finish on the diary's cover greatly cheapens the look of the product (where other diaries appear more likely to use a material/leather-type finish).

While I like the weekly, monthly and yearly layouts within the diary, this is not enough to make up for the low quality of the product given its comparably elevated price.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,394 reviews