Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
The planner is beautiful but the pages are see through, especially on the full month pages. When you write on the page it can also be seen through and just overall isn't appealing looking. Disappointed and wish I could return the item but cost of shipping is more expensive than the item itself!
So beyond pleased with my order. Looks better in person than the rendering, and everyone (but mostly me) loves how they've turned out!
They said we'd receive our order by 10 December, and definitely before Christmas. It's now 23 Dec and even having paid for express delivery the product is yet to be dispatched. DO NOT USE!!
Order was meant to come by 21st, now saying it will only come on the 27th. Having spent so much money on the product and shipping this is a joke, won’t now have a Christmas gift for my mum. Never would have ordered if I didn’t think it would have come in time for Christmas. Completely misleading and so disappointing.
Don’t pay for the early shipping cos it will be delayed anyway.
I placed an order on 16th, expecting to get it by 20 as the advertising ‘buy now and get it on 20th’. It’s on 21st now and not an email from this company at all. What a wasting money for the early shipping.
I can’t not leave any review for the photobook cos I got nothing to review :(
All of the the ratings shown under merchant metrics for shipping and delivery and customer service are not accurate to my experience. My order was supposed to arrive by yesterday and when I called several times I finally got someone on the phone who said my order was actually shipping yesterday, was being send next day, and that I would have a tracking email shortly. None of that has happened. I have not received my order, I have no tracking information, and I can't get anyone by phone, live chat or email to help me. I would NOT order from this company again. The stress of not having these special gifts in time and the dealing with the complete lack of customer service is not worth it!!!
I’m so disappointed in the quality of the notebooks I order. The print is badly printed and fuzzy, and the paper quality is horrible! It’s like slick paper... and there is like no pages in the notebook and for them to be so expensive!!!! It doesn’t make sense. So expensive for so little and bad quality. Not purchasing again although they have cute designs. It’s not worth it. At all.
THESE REVIEWS MUST BE FAKE TO HAVE SUCH HIGH RATINGS. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Hello Papier,
On 12/6/2019 I ordered a book a photo book from you. Before I ordered I made sure to double and tripled check the delivery estimate time which was between 12/18-12/20. I trusted you and ordered my item. AFTER the order I wanted to double confirm the delivery time because this gift is very important to me. So I chatted your customer support that seems to be ALWAYS offline no matter night or day. Two days later on 12/08/2019 10:30 GMT I received a response from Steph. I explained to her why I need the photo book to be delivered to me on time. SHE ASSURED ME that I would be receiving my order between 12/18-12/20. I can also send you the copy of the email if you need me to! But I was already promised the same date prior my purchase. 8 days go by which includes 5 business days I don’t have any update on my order. So I contact your customer support again thank and still have not heard back from them. Instead I received a notification that my order will arrive 12/20-12/24. THIS IS WHAT I WAS AFRAID of and that is why I double tripled checked the delivery time Before and After my purchase.
I CAN NOT EXPECT TO HAVE A CHRISTMAS GIFT THAT I AM SUPPOSE TO WRAP AND TAKE TO MY FAMILY ON OR NEAR CHRISTMAS EVE ! I am Leaving the State on 12/22 to visit my family and I’m suppose to take this gift with me. I GUESS NOW I HAVE TO SAY “sorry your Christmas gift is still in the mail.”
If I knew your company insufficient and hard to get hold of I would have never ever purchased such an important gift from you. I will never ever purchase from this company and will NOT recommend it to anyone else.!!!!
When I ordered, I wrongly assumed that the cover would look like beautiful hand printed paper, instead it looks like badly digital printed cardboard. This notebook does not look elegant, it looks cheap.
Honestly, I wasn't that impressed. I ordered a diary and although the cover design and personalisation is lovely, the paper is pretty thin, you can see the text on the page behind it. I was also under the impression that monthly calendars and to do lists would be at the start of every month, not all in one block at the start. Without a second ribbon to hold your place, it makes it a pain to find what page you're looking for. There is no returns policy, which I do understand but is still frustrating as it was not cheap.
Good quality and exactly what I was looking for. My order had a small hiccup where it didn’t pass quality control, customer service was very good and pleasant. I appreciate that Papier don’t send out items that aren’t up to the highest quality. Would definitely use again.
I ordered a photo book and now realise there is a reason they are 40% off always.

The print quality is TERRIBLE. I would compare it to that of an old office printer or even photos you see in the evening tabloids. I added a couple extra pages so my cost was upwards of 90£. I don't even think I will keep the book and will seek another photo book site to remake this.

So disappointing.
Hi there - we are so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order. Please do contact our customer support team on support@papier.com and one of our agents will help you!
Unfortunatly I first read all this review only after getting my wedding book. I ordered the wedding book by Papier because of very nice design but I am really disappointed about the printing quality of the book. It looks like printed with the regular (home) printer on the regular paper. All my high resolution photos look like made with old mobile phone. Totally different from online-project. Anyway I will order a new wedding book somewhere else.
I'm in love with my save the dates for my wedding! I actually ordered some from somewhere else (which were more expensive than Papier's might I add) which I was really disappointed with. Thankfully, I chose to order more and chose Papier and I'm so glad I did. The choice of designs was great, so easy to personalise, the quality is lovely and delivery was quick and easy. I'll be ordering the rest of my wedding stationery from here too.
Extremely unimpressed with the quality of the photo albums. I decided to make a wedding photo album with our professional photos, so I wanted excellent quality, which is what i would have expected from Papier. Sadly I received a photo album that had thin pages, the hard covers with flimsy and you could see the glue on the inside. The print quality is dark & blurry. I feel that I have purchased my wedding album on recycled card or paper. Really unhappy with the amount of money that I paid. I've contacted for a full refund. Hoping for a fast response.

Thanks,
Is was just what I wanted, good quality.
I used Papier for my Engagement Party invites, there was so much beautiful choice - they really were for me the only invitation brand that offered something classy and different. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything i liked until i found Papier.
The price was good, and i received the invitation about 2 days after i purchased them.
I will be using Papier for my wedding invitation package.

Thanks so much!
Alice
I was excited to try something new for my planner this year and try Papier. The planner started out very cute, but after just 3 months the gold foil has started to rub off. I haven't even been taking it anywhere - it literally just sits on my desk, given quarantine/work from home. Disappointed in the lack of quality for the price. I'll go back to a different brand next year.
Mother's Day card arrived on time and was very happy with it
I ordered the minimalist soft cover photobook as I wanted more of a magazine style wedding album and Papier offered this, with the added bonus that I could design it myself without having to contract a professional graphic designer to output a design file for me.

To give merit where it's due, I was happy with the product concept and the simple page designs available to choose from. However I was absolutely not happy with the final product I received.

I used high-resolution imagery provided by a professional photographer, but many of my pages came out incredibly pixeled, almost as if the web-based platform that you upload your images to had compressed the size of them and reduced their quality.

I was also not happy to find that there were visible print lines through most of the images.

Lastly, while I liked the feel of the paper stock it came on, the internal pages were definitely not printed on a 118gsm Mohawk Superfine in Ultrawhite with an eggshell finish as described for the product on the website. I work in an industry that allows me access to many paper stock samples, and by comparing the product to actual Mohawk stocks with an eggshell finish, it is clear the product came on a less textured and smoother paper stock.

Since receiving this product and being unsatisfied with its quality, I have had my wedding album reprinted through a different professional printer. Using the same design and layout, exact same image files, and even having it reprinted onto actual Mohawk Superfine stock, it has come out far superior than the version delivered by Papier.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,382 reviews