Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Such a pity you don't ship to Ireland. It should be made clear from the start. I went through the process of setting up an account and creating a bespoke item, all to no avail.
We ordered as a gift for a family member and I may have to order another for myself, it’s absolutely beautiful and the handmade frame justifies the price and makes it extra special!
Excellent service and great quality products
Amazing. Really happy with our wedding invites :)
My new notebook is just beautiful! I'm so much more inspired to write when picking up a notebook as lovely as this is so enjoyable.
Excellent service, particularly when I got the postcode wrong on my change of address card. They cancelled the order, even though I was way past the cancellation deadline, and gave me a credit so I could re-order. It’s really, really easy to use their web site and my order arrived earlier than expected. Oh, and the quality is superb. Bravo Papier! Top marks 👍
Love my new notebook: great quality, both cover and paper
I was excited to try something new for my planner this year and try Papier. The planner started out very cute, but after just 3 months the gold foil has started to rub off. I haven't even been taking it anywhere - it literally just sits on my desk, given quarantine/work from home. Disappointed in the lack of quality for the price. I'll go back to a different brand next year.
1st purchase with Papier and I absolutely love my Daily Planner! I will definitely return.
I reached out to Papier's support team to ask about the availability of a new product range and have been really touched by their response. Within 24 hours their creative team designed something perfect - really above and beyond service.
Beautiful tasteful products and great customer service, it's a lovely company.
Excellent all round: card thickness, design and service.
Shall return!
Exceeded my expectations - would recommend a wellness journal to everyone
My personalised photo notebook is beautiful. I’m using it to write down memories of my daughters first year and it is great quality and perfect for her to keep and read when she is older. Thank you Papier x
Purchased this personalised notepad for my daughter to write her stories and to keep. It’s beautifully printed and excellent quality. We purchased the box to keep it in too. Very happy
Papier 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Papier 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Beautiful personalised card . Nice quality.
Beautiful quality
Mother's Day card arrived on time and was very happy with it
Great website UX and adding my own photos was very easy. Nice delivery packaging too
I loved the design and so did my friend who I got it for! I definitely recommend
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,381 reviews