Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Stylish and cute cards available for all occasions! Papier is my ‘go to’ for sending cards to family and friends. Also if any problems, very quick and efficient to respond and resolve!
Excellence in delivering quality designed completion picture framed work ordered online !
Love the cards, the choice, the variety and the service. Love that I can customise them and send them direct if necessary.
Order shipped same day as placed and arrived really soon. Quality of card was good and looked lovely
Excellent customer service. I made a mistake on my card and the lovely Sian got in touch with me really quickly to help me resolve the issue. Thanks Sian!
The photobook I put together using the Papier onsite photobook template was not supported with a clear instruction guide - I searched the Papier site a few times and on the general web but nothing came up which explained that you could re-sequence pages you had already inserted photos into, or that you could add pages, or that adding captions to photos was extremely limited to only certain types of pages. Consequently, the photo book I had put together for my elderly parent, which had taken a very long time using the painfully slow Papier template editor, could not be changed by me when I jad completed it because there was no online guide on how to do it. I had to miss out section title pages, could not re-sequence pages and could only add captions to a handful of pages. This was distressing because I wanted this book, a one-off, to be perfect and it was compromised. The delivery of the book was handled OK though, albeit one day late, having purchased the courier option.
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble when customising! If you have any further troubles in future, please do feel free to come onto our chat function and one of our agents will be happy to help! Best wishes, Alicia :)
Terrific thanks 😊
Beautiful card, printed exactly as we wanted. Thanks.
The album is beautiful and we are pleased in general. The only disappointing thing is for such an expensive item not to arrive in a nice keepsake box.
I bought the diary for my mum for Christmas as she writes a daily journal. We were absolutely delighted with the cover of forget-me-knots and personalisation, it looks lovely. She has however been getting a bit confused with dates and I was putting down to her 91yrs but having looked at the diary I see why. At the end of each month a week is repeated and the same dates appear twice. She puts a reminder in but when she goes back to that date nothing is there, it’s on the duplicate page - please look at at the layout of the diary.
Hi Alison - Thank you for your feedback, I’m so sorry to hear you don’t like the setup of the diary! We developed our 2021 diaries in this way due to consistent customer feedback on our 2020 diaries, asking for a clearer ‘month end’ setup in 2021 whereby months not finishing on a Sunday have the rest of the week on either side of the lists page, to allow for easier planning and simpler continuation month on month. Previously, our customers found that events in the second half of a week which fell over the end of the month were getting lost on later pages (after the list page), hence us making this change. The new setup gives you the option to plan your events and days either on the end of month week, or start of month week depending on your preference, and you can simply cross off whichever set you prefer not to use.  Do get in touch with us at support@papier.com if you have any queries! Alicia :)
Absolutely lovely quality, and came quickly in the post
The notebooks and planners are absolutely beautiful. The service is very quick and the quality of products and service is excellent.
Amazing quality and such a great idea for a thoughtful meaningful gift for a loved one.
The site is easy to use and I was very pleased with the product
The gift was well recieved
Speedy delivery, tremendous quality and my mum cried she loved her card so much ❤️🥲
Loved the card which l gave to my granddaughter who was thrilled with it. Recommend this service and will be using again. Thank you
Quality and service were outstanding. Ordering and payment straightforward. Highly recommended.
Love the selection of cards and the easy process of creating your card
It feels like a very personal gift with my name on the front, nicely laid out, I’ve just got to start using it but I’m waiting for the right time first.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,504 reviews