Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely love my personalised note cards. Greta quality and so unique.
Beautiful personalised notebook! I love it so much!
It was great to be able to send sympathy cards to two friends recently without buying them in a shop. I could choose from a wide variety and include a personalised message. The cards arrived very promptly which was important given the context. Will definitely use the card service again.
Lovely designs and so many choices!
Lovely card, good delivery thanks
Most beautiful notebooks ever and great quality!
Fast shipping and lovely quality! Very happy!
Original order went missing but customer services delay with my query very professional and when I recorded my order the items were of a fabulous quality
Brilliant
I ordered 2 products from Papier. The first was a personalised writing set. Really good and met my expectations based on the website.
The second product was a personalised greetings card where I uploaded a photograph. I was slightly disappointed with this product. Reasons for disappointment: using the design tool on the website the card appeared to be glossy and high definition/quality. When it arrived it was smaller than you would think based on the website representation. The finish was matt not glossy and tge quality was standard definition/quality. Overall a decent quality greetings card but if I am honest not a true representation of the one I designed on the website. I would also say slightly overpriced for tge quality.
Customer service/journey was good. Delivery was good. Packaging was very good.
Overall decent experience but I wouldn't buy a greetings card from Papier again.
I would be happy to happy to pay a little more to receive the card as it looks on the website.
The most incredibly easy process to order my baby announcement cards. I could not have been happier. They also arrived so promptly and were such beautiful quality. Will be using again for other occasions!
Quality cards and products minus the naff rubbish offered elsewhere.
Great quality!
Excellent quality
Excellent choice and service. You’d be very hard pressed not to find an appropriate card.
Good product, exactly as described, and good price
Easy to use
I loved the the print and quality of the paper is the best! I am giving it four stars because the notes cards were not placed flat in the shipping box, so they arrived a bit bent. I believe the reason is because both cards and envelopes did not fit properly in the box.
Absolutely love this! It’s such a game changer for my mental health. I’m only sad that my hideous writing is all over this beautiful book!
I’ve never used Papier before, but everything went very smoothly! I opted for a customized birthday card, and it came out great. Paper created and delivered the card before expected, and at a reasonable rate. Very pleased!
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 11,588 reviews