Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I ordered the mid-year personal diary. I love it - it just adds the 'je ne said quoi' to my business, professional doesn't have to be boring !
Absolutely beautiful. The custom notebook I ordered for a friend exceeded my expectations
Really lovely quality cards and designs delivered quickly.
Got a half yearly diary and it’s amazing! Perfect size and has the best sections for all my notes for each month as well as weekly planner. Keen to be out of lockdown and able to have plans to write in there!
Very good
I really love the design of my mid-year planner and think it is stunning! I think it is really well thought out, especially the monthly planner, monthly breakdowns for goals and how much space to write to-do lists and meal plans in each day. There is a lot of paper in the back which you can add meal plans, goals, etc. I think it is the best diary I have ever bought, but wish that it had the national holidays already written in it. My diary was a little faulty as the bookmark/ ribbon was not attached to the diary which was a bit disappointing considering how expensive the diary was. However, I do think it is a great purchase. I am hoping Papier comes out with a refillable diary and inserts next year!
Lovely quality guestbook and timely delivery
Love my new diary especially as it’s personalised
Amazing customer service from Elly. I love my journal and pen. Will definitely be buying more from here as the quality is so good.
Thanks so much for this great review Aikta - I will be sure to pass this onto Elly for you! Best wishes. Alicia
I purchased a well-being journal and a plain one that were personalised as presents. They came in a beautiful box and are really good quality. I will definitely buy again as these are really good presents.
Beautifully wrapped, loved opening it. I ordered the Journal. Lovely inside with lots of space for writing plus places to add lists, if you are that kind of person. Would make a nice gift.
Thank you for your lovely review! We hope you enjoy your journal and we see you again soon! Best wishes, Alicia
Love the Dog Christmas Thank you notes!!! Can’t wait to give them to myself! ❤️ Wonderful quality! Easy to use site.
First time buying a planner off papier and most likely going to continue buying my planners from here. There are so many designs to choose from and being able to customize it makes the planner so much more personal.
Gift for my daughter.. she loved it..
Beautiful planner with good quality paper.
I have ordered 2 daily planners from Papier as gifts and have been so impressed with both the personalised product and the customer service involved with both. With the second order I placed, I noticed I’d made a spelling error. I contacted Papier in a panic - I need not have worried! The matter was resolved really quickly and easily. The email correspondence received was informative yet friendly and helpful. I’d highly recommend Papier, their planners are beautiful and their customer service is great!
Thanks for your great review Marianne - glad to hear this was all sorted for you! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Best wishes, Alicia
Lovely diary, I’m very fussy but zero complaints. Inside pages good quality and as described. Lovely print, overall expensive but worth it
Absolutely LOVE Papier hardback, lined notebooks for taking notes in meetings. My notebooks always stand out with their beautiful designs, and everyone knows they're mine with my name printed on the front. I never have to worry about them being misplaced, and I always look as though I am ready for business when I turn up to any meeting. Five star quality, huge range of designs to choose from, and ultra fast processing and postage. I couldn't ask for more.
Wow - thanks so much for this wonderful review Jennifer! We are always so grateful when customers take the time to write about how much they love their stationery from Papier! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Best wishes, Alicia
Beautiful product and my daughter was thrilled with how it was presented in the package, and the lovely detail of design. A winner!
What a great review, thank you so much! Best wishes, Alicia
I love my Papier Daily Planner - the cover design is stunning and the planner is very high quality. My only feedback is that I wish I were able to customize the content a bit more as there are a few sections of pages that are not relevant to me and feel wasteful.
Hi Elena - thanks for your review! So glad to hear you love your planner and I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the inner pages, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia :)
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,924 reviews