Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Very good yes
Achieved my requirement but postal delivery was slightly delayed.
Fairly easy to use compared to some suppliers. Slight trouble with fonts, otherwise I would have given 5*
A very good card, just be careful in placing pictures in appropriate boxes as the templates design means the parts of the bottom left hand pictures can be cut off
Good selection of cards. Good quality paper. Arrived on time and in attractive packaging.
Delighted with Valentine Card I ordered ( my first venture into online card order).
Nice card and nice price, but I couldn't tell what size I was ordering. I may have missed it, but I would have been happy to pay more for a larger card, so could you make sure the sizes are clearly shown and if there is a selection of sizes.
Great product,but quite expensive.I would only buy as a special gift for someone.
Overall I was very pleased with the service. You have a great range of beautiful cards and tasteful designs (and not too many that it is overwhelming to choose one!). The only negative would be the time it took for the cards to be dispatched. And the fact that the shipping time quoted at checkout later changed. Obviously things like birthday and valentines cards are time sensitive! So the timing is crucial. Having said that
I emailed customer services with this issue (as i was afraid my card would not arrive on time) and the person who replied was very helpful and professional.
My book arrived faster than expected and was lovely. The script I had printed on the front was a bit too small and too faint, but I take responsibility for making a bad choice.
Despite the delay in posting, arrived in time.
Honestly I just like the journal nothing else to it
card arrived as ordered
It is a very nice product and ordering it was fairly simple. One photo is sideways which spoils the look of the page but overall it is quite satisfactory.
Great selection of cards and easy to use website. Gave four stars instead of five only because of the price.
Nice choice of card designs, easy to use and delivered on time.
Really happy with this high quality card just a little bit disappointed that some black ink transferred onto the front of the white envelope in transit.
Love it! Only small thing, I put on the 'write a note' and it didn't come with my 2 packages.
Excellent service, beautiful card that made my wife’s Valentine Day. Thank you
Beautiful coloured cover and the paper is of very good quality. Love it
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,395 reviews