Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Love the journal I ordered, but the title is completely off-centre and am really upset about this, as the product was not cheap.
I absolutely love the look of my 2021 diary - the design, the personalisation and the quality. The matching pen is a great touch too. However, having started to update it I’ve noticed that there’s duplication of the last week of every month which I will find really frustrating! I’m not sure who wants to write things twice to ensure they don’t miss them. I would also love to see the introduction of a smaller size. That said, I will definitely continue to be a repeat customer.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your 2021 diary from us!

If you can contact us on support@papier.com we would be happy to assist you further with this!

Alicia :)
Therevw2qasc a postal delivery problem ,but it was resolved to my satisfaction
I’ve got this planner on time. It is a lovely planner. But I use a gel pen and you can see it on the other side of the page. I’ve got this planner hoping that I wouldn’t have that issue, which is pretty common with cheap planners.
I was hoping a better paper quality.
I ordered a 2021 planner, which was promptly delivered. I love the exterior design and the hardcover is lovely. Unfortunately, the paper is quite see-through, and I can't seem to find a pen that won't bleed through to the next side. Also, the binding does not lay flat, which makes actually using the planner very difficulty. I'm pretty disappointed as it is a beautiful book, just doesn't seem as functional as I would have hoped.
I ordered the Buttercup planner to start organizing my new year. Unfortunately, they sent me a journal. However, Papier customer service was quickly responsive and nice to deal with. They sent a replacement item immediately.
The cover of the planner is cute but paper quality is average. Also, the last week of each month is printed twice which is messy and confusing.
Ordered two of the gold crane 2021 diaries. Very disappointed with the print quality for the price.
I give three stars for the simple reason I paid £25 but the planner doesn't have any dates such as: bank hoildays, seasons etc etc.

The customised picture was great copy. Love the planner just disappointed since there's no specials dates etc
The size of the products was not exactly what I was expecting
The stationary was beautiful, but the packing was very loose and messy. Also, there were several extras of some purchases, which was odd, and not necessarily the same number of extra notecards/envelopes.
For the price I was hoping for a better quality cover. It looks like it did online and my designs are correct, but the cover is a cheap feeling cardboard that will never last the whole year for me (I’m pretty rough on my planners, they go with me everywhere.) The binding was already wrinkled when I took it out of the package. It would be great at a price point about ten dollars cheaper, but I would rather have a nicer cover without customization than a cheap one that won’t last me. Delivery time was good though and paper inside seems nice.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your planner Jessica!

Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further!
Lovely stationary BUT comes without a box ! Had to pay an additiinal $7.50 per box for 3 separate orders . Will not order again .
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your stationery order!

Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further!
Ordered a 2021 Diary in the White Marble colour. Whilst the inner paper quality is not bad, the actual print on the outer cover is extremely LOW resolution - the marble pattern is blurry and looks cheap! I was hoping for some more embellishment on the custom name area, perhaps some embossed features to have the name and letters stand out but it is just printed and a bit plain. Perhaps their other products are in better resolution, I would not recommend their diaries at least in the White Marble colourway.
Though the quality of the frame and mount was good and it was very neat, I was disappointed with the quality of the photos. I uploaded the photos in the same quality to photobox and the photos were much brighter, clearer and that was when they were printed bigger. Not terrible but slightly disappointed for the price.
I was disappointed that the stationary did not come in a box or solid envelope or something.. I wonder if that was an option I missed...
Hi there - we do have the option to add a gift box on some products as you add them to the basket, apologies if this was not clear! You may be able to purchase one separately - if you contact us on support@papier.com we can assist you further :)
The postage is very inconsistent. More often than not my order arrives later than predicted. The last three orders I made were delayed. Please write more accurate timings so customers can plan accordingly. I love the items and packaging but find it frustrating when I have paid and planned for the postage.
Absolutely love the design and personalisation on the diary BUT unfortunately not impressed with the thickness of the paper. You can see the outline of the pen on the other side of the paper very clearly. Think I’ll be going back to Paperchase next year.
The paper is quite thin, the pen bleeds through! Came later than I expected. Also very small and thin. Cover is cute but that's the best part.
Lovely and well made. My only issue is paper is quite thin so writing appears on the back of the next page. Need to use only pencil. Fast delivery.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,395 reviews