Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Papier sent our invitations through customs and stated the stationery was worth over $1000.00 Australian dollars despite us paying $628 dollars Au. This brings us into the import threshold where, we are now being charged an additional 280 dollars by UPS to receive our invitations, 10% tax on goods over $1000.00 plus UPS’ additional fees and charges. Papier states that they use Australia Post in their Website, this is clearly not the case. If I could leave no stars I would.
Papier has sent our wedding invitations using UPS and we are being charged an additional $280 to collect our invitations. In addition to this Papier also put the wrong information in the customs declaration and we have had to pay additional tax. They stated our stationery was worth $680 pounds not Australian dollars and now we have to pay $280 to UPS, despite Papier’s website stating that they use Australia Post. If I could give Papier no stars I would.
Having waited for my order 5 days after the estimated delivery date I was very pleased when they arrived, and on opening was impressed with the quality of the thank you cards I had ordered. This however was short lived as every card had another persons message and signature already inside! sloppy quality control, at least who ever has received my order can still write in them, I on the other hand are left with useless thank you cards that were not cheap, and will soon be too late anyway to send as Christmas thanks. Might as well have gone to Paperchase. very disappointed!
I just purchased a planner, was so SO excited when I finally got it, until I opened it. The paper is so incredibly thin, you can see what's written not only on the other side of the page but also the next few pages. So disappointed, it's basically useless due to how visually messy it is and hard to read with that sheerness
I purchased two items from Papier on January 1: a pen, and a daily planner. Both items from my order were cancelled - separately - multiple days after my original purchase. First, the pen was cancelled from my order several days after the original order. Then 11 days after my original order, I received a second email that my order for the daily planner had been cancelled because it was no longer in stock (despite the product still being listed on the Papier website.) So all that to say, if you're looking to ever receive the products you purchase, don't bother doing business with Papier.
I order the Mysticism 2021 planner. I am very disappointed in the paper quality. The pen bleeds through and looks terrible. I would assume that they would have good paper quality based on the price of their planners.

I usually buy planners from Ban.do but thought I'd give Papier a shot. I regret buying a planner. I looked to see what their return policy is and due to the fact that my name is personalized on my planner cover I cannot return it.

The only positive things about this planner are the cover, and the layout which was the primary reason for buying this planner along with what seemed to be premium paper.

I Will not EVER be buying a planner or any other stationary from Papier. They have terrible quality which is unacceptable due to the fact they are a stationary company selling a cheap product at a higher price. You can see the print from the back pages, a regular pen bleeds through the pages (I tested a few different pens).
You can go to Target and buy a planner with better paper quality than this.

Do not recommend this company if you are looking for stationary.
Meant as a birthday gift but missed the actually birthday as delivery took so long, I use Royal Mail on a daily basis and have never experienced delays like this so far, excuses given for late dispatch. Overall not impressed with the customer service, quite blasé about my concerns.
The website did not make it clear what version I was selecting and they refuse to refund me and are blaming me. I despise them
I paid so much extra money for the gold foiling and it's only on a few places the planner and barely noticeable. I expected the gold foiling to be all over and more pronounced for a $40 planner. Very disappointing quality. Also, the print on the back of the journal is very distasteful and bulky. Also - buyers beware that they do not even allow refunds or returns! Would not recommend, look for another company.
I am very disappointed by the quality of the paper. It's so thin it's basically transparent, and you can even see the lines on the next page through the paper!

Unless you're planning on writing in pencil, good luck.

Slick marketing, but very poor product.
Dissapointing quality and customer service. Paid $3/note card for them to very off center. Warning for everyone if you choose to order - inspect your purchase as soon as you recieve it. You are only eligible to return items for 7 days.
The paper quality of this diary can only be likened to that of baking parchment - I absolutely love the design but am so upset since this is not fit for use. Even pencil shows through 2/3 pages, I am so disappointed. (Have attached photos of how design looks through 1,23&4!!! Pages)
I invested a lot of time to get my photo book just right and have been extremely disappointed by the product and customer service I received from Papier.

Despite processing my photos through Adobe Photoshop (using a computer with calibrated monitor which is true to colour), all the photos in the book turned out overly contrasting and quite dark. Furthermore, the paper in the book was transparent which meant that I could see a shadow of each image on the reverse page. Moreover, after opening and closing the book a few times it became apparent that a tear had formed on the internal binding. Aside from all of this, the paper within the book is uncoated, making it easy for fingerprints to transfer onto pages. Standard printer paper would’ve given a similar result! This renders the photo book completely unsuitable for families or high use situations.

I emailed Papier within the specified time for complaints (7 days), but after 2 months I still have not heard a response. I will now have to invest more time to reprint the photos elsewhere.
My order was a gift for my partner at Christmas. Ordered with plenty of time but sadly the gift never arrived weeks later. No gift for Christmas and couldn’t send another one in time. No delivery tracking. Its pretty poor for a diary that costs the best part of £50.
Hi Simon,

I am so sorry to hear there was a delay with receiving your order! I can see my colleague was in touch regarding a resolution for this on 24th December. Do let us know if you have any further queries!

Alicia :)
Ordered a diary for our friend in Germany that was never received. Apparently the courier attempted delivery but left no collection card and the email link to re-arrange delivery wouldn't function. Papier weren't able to resolve either so the diary was returned to the printer. Two weeks after agreeing to a refund, I'm still waiting for my money back!
Hi there - I am so sorry for the trouble here! If you can email us on support@papier.com we can look into this for you :)
Personalised diary ordered as a birthday gift for 29th November. Courier email suggested the order was in progress ... but no gift was received (& no update from Papier either!). A fortnight after said birthday, Papier blame the courier for losing it and offer to post another. Unimpressed, I requested a refund on the 14th December. A fortnight later ... still waiting for my money back!
I am so sorry to hear there was such trouble here Michelle. I can see my colleague issued this refund for you on Tuesday - please note this can take 5-7 working days to appear in your account.

Happy New Year!

Alicia :)
Save the dates came crooked with ink transfer on many of the invites. They can in a box with little packaging so some of the edges are also smashed. Will need to get them reprinted as they are not presentable enough to send out.
Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear your order arrived in this state, this is not up to our usual standards at all!

If you could get in touch with us on support@papier.com we can organise a replacement for you, no problem!

Happy New Year to you!

Alicia :)
If I could provide zero stars, I would. I placed 4 orders, all of which had to be placed individually which was time consuming. Four business days after I placed the order, they said the orders wouldn’t be delivered on the specified date even though I paid a lot extra for shipping. They now won’t be delivered until sometime in January-my order status hasn’t been updated online so I don’t actually know the date of arrival. This is poor customer service all around.
I am so sorry to hear there has been this trouble with your order, this is very disappointing and not reflective of our usual delivery time frames.

If you can email us at support@papier.com we can assist you further with this query.

Best wishes,
Alicia
Attempted on multiple occasions using different accounts to place an order without luck. Highly frustrating when you have spent a significant amount of time personalising your order!
I’m sorry that I am unable to give 0 stars. $200 worth of personalized notebooks arrived poorly packaged and damaged (they were placed in a large box with nothing to keep them from banging around during shipping). They will only correspond during email and want me to pay to ship this damaged product to London from US. $30 per small book has a hefty premium built in which I assumed would lead to higher quality and better service. I assumed wrong, skip the hassle.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,394 reviews