Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I ordered my planner three weeks ago and it still says ‘in progress’ on my order page. I have now started school and I wish I had just gotten my planner somewhere else.
Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear that your order hasn't reached you yet. Please do feel free to get in touch with us on support@papier.com so we can look into this for you!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Original complaint that pages in journal were glued in UPSIDE DOWN AND BACKWARDS. It has now been 10 days since I messaged PAPIER with photos, and still no information on when a replacement is coming - just repeated replies it is high priority, will be fastest shipping, etc. Our original order was on July 26th, and I have heard nothing concrete about a replacement. This is our first and last order with this company.
Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear that there was some slight miscommunication there, I can see my colleague has re-sent her email to you in case it was missed along the way and that this has now been resolved for you. If you have any further questions please do let us know!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Poor poor customer service!!

Do not order from this company.

No updates provided in relation to my order made with Papier...

Order is a no show for TWO WEEKS!! Before customer service team actually act on this matter....

Poor service from yourselves. Poor excuses provided as to why orders are delayed.

Will not use this company again .
Hi Jessica, I'm so sorry to hear you had some troubles with the delivery of your order. Sadly we are at the mercy of the post at this time due to difficulties surrounding COVID-19, I'm so sorry this also affected your order. I can see one of our agents has now actioned a prompt replacement for you, if you encounter anymore troubles please do let us know!
My notebook never arrived
Hello! I'm so sorry to hear that your order hasn't yet reached you! Sadly there are currently some delays in the post at this time so your order may be slightly delayed there but please do get in touch with us at support@papier.com and we can assist you further there!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
If I could give 0 stars I would!
2 week later and I am STILL waiting!

Paid almost £40 for an order and still have not received it. To make it worse, the company doesn’t offer tracking so there is no way of knowing where in the world my package is.

If this was just a standard order then I would just ask for a refund but it’s a book fullll of personal family photos and now I don’t even know who’s hands they are in which really worries me.

No where does it say it’s untracked shipping when checking out and I couldn’t even get someone on the phone to talk to, I would just get shut off or sent to voicemail each time. Terrible!
Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your order hasn't reached you yet! I can see you selected the economy shipping option at this time which is sadly experiencing some short delays due to the current COVID situation! We do also offer standard and tracked shipping! Please do feel free to send us an email to support@papier.com where we can look into getting a replacement organised for you right away.
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Worst service ever. Waited over a week to get a diary. The personalisation was incorrect. Waited another week and a half to get a second diary. The second diary was the wrong year. A further week later I’m still Waiting on the third diary. Have emailed about 20 emails. Waste of my time and delivery and products.
Hello there, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience with us! I can see that my colleague has resolved this issue for you last week and that you have been credited an extra £10 for the trouble and the diary being received promptly. I do hope this helps, please let us know if we can help any further at all.
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Lovely books! So pretty I am scared to write in them unless I have something great to say!!
Ordered over a month ago, and my item is still “in production”. Hasn’t even shipped yet.

Especially unfortunate when one orders a planner with set dates because each unused day/week/month makes the item all the more wasted.
Hello! I'm so sorry for the confusion there, the product in your order has been particularly popular over the past couple of weeks, so we were just waiting for a restock of the inner pages to arrive with us! I can see that this reflected in the ETA within your confirmation email also and that one of our agents has now resolved this for you! If you have anymore questions please do let us know!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I ordered a birthday card, back in May,,2020. Well I don't know if she ever got it, because everyone else's stood proud, and mine was no-where to be seen. I completely forgot about it, but I have just had an email off a rival company,,the reminder ..well led me here. And as its probably too late to go the refund route, I shall just leave my feedback, as, I was Not impressed. Oh, also I thought it would be a cheap card, but I was pretty shocked when I got to the checkout.
Hi Jo! I'm so sorry to hear that you had some troubles with the delivery of this order! Unfortunately at this time we are seeing some delays in the post due to COVID-19 and the affects this has had nationwide, I'm so sorry that this has affected the arrival of your card! Please do reach out to support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to resolve this for you.
Best Wishes, Customer Service
5years ago we married and it wasnt until lockdown I realised it was time to print our wedding photos we had on a usb, we are thrilled with our photos produced by Papier, thank you
I ordered a card on 3 june still havent recived it yet.The consultant told me it got lost in the mail and theyll send me a reprint which I still havent recived. Cant belive they couldnt deliver a card in 19 days !!!! soo soo disappointed.
Hello Sumaiya,

I'm so sorry to hear your card didn't arrive on time! Could you please email support@papier.com so we can look into our options for you and help resolve this?

Best Wishes,
DO NOT ORDER FROM PAPIER! While the customer service reps have been communicative, the reason I bought a notebook was to actually receive it. I ordered mine on the 5th and it is now the 18th. When contacting customer service they said it is backordered another 2 weeks - with no indication of this on the webiste. In fact, it says the opposite- "During this difficult time, we wanted to share the steps we're taking to help our customers & team and to provide reassurance that COVID-19 will not be impacting your orders: Our printers are still producing products and shipping orders with no delays" Straight lies. I suggest spending your money elsewhere if you want your product to arrive in the next year or two.
I ordered the undated planner on June 1 and was told after that it would arrive June 8-10. I didn't hear anything after then and it didn't arrive until June 17. Gotta give some slack since COVID-19 but when it arrived I was disappointed by the paper quality. You can see almost right through the page and makes it very distracting. I also felt like it was poorly organized to put the 12 monthly calendar pages at the front and then after that 12 pages worth of monthly notes and goals. I can foresee I lot of flipping pages and being lost. I might have too high of expectations though because my last planner was from Golden Coil.
Totally unprofessional paid for next day delivery for two cards got one four days after ordered and second seven days after supposedly special delivery but the event had been and gone by a working week plus they couldn’t get name right have took this to trading standards I feel like I’ve been scammed
My Disney notebooks are awesome!!! Beautiful design and quality paper!!! Highly recommended and I will be purchasing more cool designs from collab artists in the future!!
Papier 5 star review on 12th June 2020
I ordered 3 photo books totalling $400. Some of the images printed beautifully whilst others are so pixelated you can't make out the image ruining the entire book.

The images don't appear pixelated when creating book and there are no warning prompts to use a larger file if the file the selected could not be used as a full page image. I am so disappointed.
I will need to throw them out, $400 down the drain and now I can't afford to have my wedding photos printed elsewhere.

When I contacted support they ignored my problems and attempted to discuss someone else's case unrelated to the problems I experienced. DON'T ORDER PHOTO BOOKS.
Don't use if you expect them to stick to the delivery date.
Purchased the card on the card on the 24 May.
Supposed delivery date 27 May.
It's now the end of the day on the 29th, my girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow and I don't have a card. Thanks.
I love this journal. I wanted a journal that I could write to my wonderful husband who died of covid 19. I love it and have been writing in it every night. It truly is helping me deal with the grief of losing him too soon.
SHOCKING! I placed an order April 9th and then a month later after Papier taking my money I find out that only one of the five cards was sent. they said they told me but I received no notification and how do they send 1 out of the 5. I only found out because I checked with a family member to see if they got it. the keep my money for a month then tell me I have to wait 5 to 7 days
DONT BOTHER WITH THIS SITE - TERRIBLE SERVICE I WONT USE THEM AGAIN
I am so sorry to hear your order didn't arrive. Could you please email support@papier.com so we can look into this straight away for you?
My order was placed in good time for the card to arrive before my Godson's birthday, but it didn't! I'm very very disappointed. I will not be using you again.
I’m so sorry that your order arrived late - unfortunately, Royal Mail is untracked and they have since reported some Coronavirus-related disruption, which may have affected your order. Sorry we weren’t aware of this sooner.
Please do get in touch with us at support@papier.com with your order number and we can help find a solution :)
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,382 reviews