Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
The website was very easy to use, and the layout of the ‘photo showed off our cat very well.
Much easier, politer, and friendlier than Moonpig. My go to choice for cards.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my journals and stationery ❤️ Beautifully designed and packaged - personalized and pretty, perfect 👌🏼
Excellent product and service
Came super quick and the quality is amazing!
Beautiful and creative packaging. The delivery was quick and I can’t wait to start tracking my wellness journey. May have to order the planner next.
I always order cards and presents from here and I am always over the moon. I have ordered several photo books for family and friends as gifts and they are always really beautiful. I couldn’t recommend Papier more.
My order was carried out beautifully, great 60th birthday for my partner .
Quality photos mounted and framed , I can’t stress how delighted we were both were with the finished results.
Arrived much more quickly than anticipated, brilliant service , thank you .
My personalised notecards are beautiful and a joy to send to friends and family.
Great quality, fun designs and quick delivery. Love the pen too! Thanks
Pretty nice
Such a pity you don't ship to Ireland. It should be made clear from the start. I went through the process of setting up an account and creating a bespoke item, all to no avail.
We ordered as a gift for a family member and I may have to order another for myself, it’s absolutely beautiful and the handmade frame justifies the price and makes it extra special!
Excellent service and great quality products
Amazing. Really happy with our wedding invites :)
My new notebook is just beautiful! I'm so much more inspired to write when picking up a notebook as lovely as this is so enjoyable.
Excellent service, particularly when I got the postcode wrong on my change of address card. They cancelled the order, even though I was way past the cancellation deadline, and gave me a credit so I could re-order. It’s really, really easy to use their web site and my order arrived earlier than expected. Oh, and the quality is superb. Bravo Papier! Top marks 👍
Love my new notebook: great quality, both cover and paper
I was excited to try something new for my planner this year and try Papier. The planner started out very cute, but after just 3 months the gold foil has started to rub off. I haven't even been taking it anywhere - it literally just sits on my desk, given quarantine/work from home. Disappointed in the lack of quality for the price. I'll go back to a different brand next year.
1st purchase with Papier and I absolutely love my Daily Planner! I will definitely return.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,371 reviews