Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Beautiful cards, quick delivery, so glad I found you, will definitely order again. Thanks!
Fast delivery and the card bought was perfect.. nice to see an unusual design printed on quality card stock. Would definitely buy from Papier again.
Prompt delivery and the recipient liked the card
The notebook I ordered is absolutely beautiful. I had a discount code from h&m so have ordered a notebook as a gift for one of my best friends who's birthday isn't until August and I'm so worried I'm going to spoil the surprise because im so excited to give it to her, she's going to love it. The personalisation is so lovely and the pattern is gorgeous. The quality speaks for itself. Honestly, so wonderful.
Fabulous quality, great design and excellent customer service.
I wanted a weekly calendar to use as a garden planner, and not only did Papier have a beautiful one, but I could also personalize it! This is going to be my go-to from now on. Just lovely!
It’s beautiful.
Love the cover designs and I love the flexibility of the wellness planner and daily planner in terms of dates. The layout is in a nice simplistic style that I find suits all of my needs.
I made up a mini phtotbook for my son’s 21 Birthday and liked the results so much I kept one for myself too. So pleased with the finished books, the photo quality and binding are excellent and they make a beautiful keepsake.
Papier 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Nice card, good quality, fair price.
Very good quality. Arrived promptly
My planner is so beautifulllllll
Nicely packaged. Good quality
Absolutely beautiful. Great quality book itself, and clear and rich printing on the photos I chose for the front. Very quick shipping too, especially for a custom item. Exactly what I wanted!
So happy with the notecards - they have received many compliments!
Good quality card, arrived very promptly. Excellent service.
Very nicely done and the paper was good stock.
Well packaged- good quality notepaper & envelopes.
Beautiful notebook, really good quality and can’t wait to use it for my bullet journal.
Super happy with card, delivery and ease of personalisation
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 11,588 reviews