Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
HAVE to have a diary - life would be impossible without it! Love the fact its personalised too :)
Loved the personalised note book, great quality, good service, would recommend
Thanks for your review Sue! Hope you have a great weekend! Best wishes, Alicia
Good quality and arrived promptly
Excellent quality. Slight delay in production but I have been informed straight away by the customer service. Great company!
Prompt arrival & lovely quality
Great product, better than other picture books ive seen before
Excellent quality and at a good price
Excellent products and service
Thanks so much for your review! Best wishes, Alicia
Excellent service, easy to use website and fast delivery.
What a great review, thanks Mark! Best wishes, Alicia
Very pretty
Beautiful paper quality
The product came in time (in fact, a few days earlier than estimated), and looks wonderful! I’m extremely happy with it— i will be ordering more in the future:).
Thanks for your wonderful review Jess, so glad to hear you are so pleased with your order! Best wishes, Alicia
Beautifully created and elegantly wrapped
Unfortunately I recently experienced a significant delay with Royal Mail and my purchase never arrived with my parents. Papier addressed this concern immediately and repeated my order and turned it around within the day. I am now a customer for life! 🙏
I am so sorry to hear you had this issue regarding delivery Caroline, this is ver disappointing to hear! I am so glad to hear our CS team got this sorted for you as soon as possible! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Best wishes, Alicia
Lovely customisable invitations, perfect style for the occasion and such good quality card and envelopes. Will definitely use Papier again!
I really love the quality of my planner. the pages are nice and the cover is very durable. i also long that i was able to customize the front of it. although, i would like it better if it would lie completely flat & if i could write in a felt-tip pen without it showing through. aside from that i love it and i especially love how it starts in july so i don’t have a bunch of blank months before that.
Papier has such a wide range of beautiful designs, I have only used the hardback notebook and the Papier pen but I would highly recommend both. I recently had a problem with a fault in the pen, and Papier were very quick to respond and offer to send me a new pen. I think these make very beautiful gifts and I intend to use them again. My feedback would be to deliver to Europe!
Hi Chloe - thanks so much for your review! I am so sorry to hear you had this issue, but am so glad our CS team were able to get this sorted for you swiftly! I will of course be passing on your feedback in regards to EU shipping, no problem at all! Best wishes, Alicia
Brilliant service, amazing quality products!!!
A great card and well received by birthday girl.
I love my papier planner I purchased, and decided to purchase another planner and bullet journal. You get what you pay for and the quality is good, and they have decent promotions so you don't always have to pay full price! However, I am unimpressed with the shipping options. There is no free shipping, and the cheapest option is economy untracked. It should cost papier no additional fee to get the tracking number for the customer when they ship out the product. It seems to me to be just a little sneaky way to try and get more $ out of the customer-- when the customer is already paying shipping...
Hi Molly, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our shipping options available. We offer Economy Untracked, Standard Tracked, Priority Tracked and Express Tracked on our US site. Sadly, our Economy service is a more flexible untracked service, which is a cheaper option available at the checkout. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our shipping team, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,924 reviews