Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I love my personalised diary and have gotten so many compliments for it! Placing my order with Papier was quick and easy and I would 100% recommend them. I think personalised notebooks would make great gifts too and I'm planning on ordering some for my family this year.
Absolutely stunning and the fact you can personalise them just puts the icing on top of the cake
Editor very easy to use
Great product, well made and so beautiful. Gave it as a gift and they loved it.
Beautiful quality cards and designs
which can be easily personalised. Really speedy delivery. Always had great service. Tending to go straight to this website .
Great product.
Very personalised card - unlike anything you can get in a shop.
And unlike the main competitor - Papier keep your details confidential !
The notebooks are beautiful to look at, and the quality is all I could have wished for. I’ve now bought two, both as gifts, and the recipients have been equally delighted, so thank you for an excellent product.
Exactly what I wanted, pictures look great and designed so beautifully. Great quality and highly recommend.
Very pleased with item
The website was very easy to use, and the layout of the ‘photo showed off our cat very well.
Much easier, politer, and friendlier than Moonpig. My go to choice for cards.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my journals and stationery ❤️ Beautifully designed and packaged - personalized and pretty, perfect 👌🏼
Excellent product and service
Came super quick and the quality is amazing!
Beautiful and creative packaging. The delivery was quick and I can’t wait to start tracking my wellness journey. May have to order the planner next.
I always order cards and presents from here and I am always over the moon. I have ordered several photo books for family and friends as gifts and they are always really beautiful. I couldn’t recommend Papier more.
My order was carried out beautifully, great 60th birthday for my partner .
Quality photos mounted and framed , I can’t stress how delighted we were both were with the finished results.
Arrived much more quickly than anticipated, brilliant service , thank you .
My personalised notecards are beautiful and a joy to send to friends and family.
Great quality, fun designs and quick delivery. Love the pen too! Thanks
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,370 reviews