Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
The planner is really cute however I didn’t realize the monthly layouts calendar would all be clumped in the beginning as opposed to most other planners where the monthly calendar is at the beginning of every month. I don't like that I have to keep turning back and forth between so many pages to get from Monthly and Weekly views. I also have trouble laying it flat. I’ve used it quite a lot and the planner is pretty stiff. I have to hold it down and crease the pages every time I write which is such a nuisance. It’s a cute design but can be improved.
It looks good, but is rather thick, and not very pliable when opening and shutting. I don't like that only half as much space is alloted to Saturdays and Sundays. In practice, most people are just as active at weekends. On balance, it's OK, but next time I will look for something a bit simpler in construction.
Good size book . I got the sizing wrong and had to re do and re populate all the pictures , which was annoying . I was expecting a better finish as I already own a milk book photo book . Good options with the arrangement of photos . Good delivery .
I bought a daily planner because I loved the layout and all of the options for the covers. However, I was really disappointed with how see-through all the pages were. It's really distracting to see all the content on the previous/next page through the page you're writing on! The item arrived on time and in good condition.
Absolutely beautiful designs available, great layout inside, love that they're all personalised, wonderful quality on the outise and the feel of the paper, however ... the pages are almost as transparent as tracing paper. It's absurd to me that such a seemingly thought through product is practically unusable once you open it. Its only purpose is to be written in, how have you signed this off?!

I've only just started to put some key dates in Jan and I have to say I'm very worried how this will look when I start putting actual notes on both sides of the pages. The full layout of the pages is visible on their back so I suspect using a pencil is the only way around this and I'm sure most of us have a fave pen they like to use, etc.

Not ideal, I'm very disappointed and although I had added a few other designs to my favourites to purchase later I doubt I will as they're definitely not worth the price.

Please sort this out, it's such a shame for such a lovely product and concept to go to waste!
The designs are gorgeous and the pages are also really nice and helpful with organising, the price was the only negative thing o have to say although I recognise why it's so expensive :)
I brought a wellness journal and I do love it, and love the way it’s set out and the things in it! However I will say I am disappointed on the paper quality, although it feels nice, it seems to be very thin... so much so that you can see the next page through it etc. It’s even more of an issue when you actually write in it as you can see that even more! (I’ve attached photos to show this) Normally I wouldn’t complain but because I paid almost £30 for it I would expect not to have this issue. I won’t be returning as the book is beautiful otherwise, but when I have finished it I may look elsewhere to see if I can find anything similar but with better pages. Not everyone will find this a massive issue but seeing through the page onto the next has always bugged me😂 The designs on the front are lovely though.
The paper is very thin. You can see the words on the next page. If you have a heavy hand, the bleed is to much. The notebook itself is beautiful, it’s exactly what I wanted. The paper is a deal breaker for me though.
Love the wellness journals, note cards, thank you cards and notebooks. Like a lot of customers, I find the diary quality not up to scratch or what I would expect from Papier. Pages are too thin, very see-through and paper quality is not great. Layout is a bit odd as well - would be ideal if could offer customisable options or 2/3 different layout options in order that customer could pick what works best for them. 2 star for the diary. 4-5 Stars for everything else.
Lovely items; I'm looking forward to giving it as a gift, but your prices are honestly prohibitive. I wish you had some non-customizable options for a cheaper rate when it comes to your journals and stationary. This item happened to be perfect for my friend; your designs and quality are lovely; I hope that the pen writes beautifully as well (fingers crossed!).
Gorgeous content and cover but really disappointed, for the price, that the pages are see-through
The quality was very nice but the quantity not so nice
This planner has lots of space for notes and goals, but it has redundant pages when a week spans from one month to another. It seems like a huge oversight and makes planning feel clunky! I ended up having to put an X through the pages that were repeated weeks so as not to confuse myself when looking ahead. Perhaps there's logic to this that I'm missing?
I thought there would be far more pages to the book
very late arriving and online staff very helpful when checking thecdelivery.
Arrived on time, ordered softback but got hardback which was very nice.
One of the letters on the name was printed in a different typeface to the others.
Nevertheless the person I gave it too was very happy to receive it.
The design is really cute, but the pages are SUPER see-through and felt-tipped pens will bleed through. Even regular pen shows. Kinda disappointing since it makes unused pages feel messy.
Lovely constellations diary however I think the design is flawed in the fact that some weeks are duplicated between months. It would have been better to put extra ruled lines or something.. very confusing and not happy. Would not buy again because of this.
Beautifully designed, but just realised it’s a 16 week planner! For a full year of ‘productivity planning’, that’s a lot of money! I should have read the description more carefully, of course, but still...!
Beautiful but, for me, impractical. The fact that the dates double up at the end of the month means that I have to check two dates for the same information. Not for me so am using it as scrap now.
Hi Lene, We are so sorry to hear you are not happy with your order! Please do contact us on support@papier.com and our CS team can help you with this!

Alicia :)