Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
This notebook is TINY, and for so much money. It's too small for a full year of writing - few pages, and also smaller than an average moleskine I use for my diary.

I'd hoped for an inspiring place to write and draw plans for 2021, but this isn't it. There's just no room!
I was very surprised by the poor quality of the paper in this agenda. It is really really thin and I can't even use a pencil without the marks bleeding through. I am not sure how I can make this product functional and will have to purchase another agenda. Like some of the reviews, I was really attracted to the layout of the page and the overall design of the product, but without quality paper inside it has been a large disappointment and waste of money.
I purchased a diary last year, while the designs are lovely the quality was very disappointing. The paper was so thin that without even writing anything on it myself, you could see what was printed on the other side of the paper (the days of the week, lines, etc) without even holding it up to the light. Obviously when you actually write something it is even worse. I used a pen but even with pencils it would show through. Very pretty until you actually use it.
Nice design and I like that the diaries are customisable but honestly I was really disappointed when the diary arrived. The paper inside is really see through and I don’t have high hopes for being able to use the diary throughout the year as I won’t be able to see what I have written on the following page due to bleed through from a biro! Such a shame as it was not a low price to pay for a diary either. In the picture I have attached, the lines are on the next page, not the page I have photographed!
Though the planner is pretty, I had paid extra for the foiled feature on the gold crane planner and only 3 of the dozen birds are actually gilded. The paper itself inside the planner is thin and you can see the printed dates/lines through the pages behind. Delivery was advertised as "prompt", and the product as "quality you've never felt before" which was not my experience. Overall pretty disappointed for spending a little under $50 for this planner.
This journal is absolutely beautiful and I love its design, but unfortunately, I cannot recommend it as a bullet journal if you're planning to use it for different spreads and/or using more than a pencil to write in this with. The pages are really thin so bleeding ink is a huge issue and ruins the functionality of a bullet journal for me. I'll have to repurpose this as it definitely won't work with the pens and markers I'm used to using in my bullet journals. I would steer clear of this journal unless you're planning to use just a pencil or light pen in here. I'm super bummed :(
The paper in the bullet journals is so thin, you can see straight through to what you have written on the page behind. Very disappointed. I expected better quality paper for for price I paid.
I had such high hopes for the two diary products I bought. Unfortunately I was left wanting due to the quality of the printing, binding and paper given the price point.
I was pretty disappointed when my notepad arrived. You can get better quality pads for less money with other companies and I wish they came in bigger sizes with more pages.
I love the design of the cover and the personalisation though!
Beautiful diary, and well laid out but the pages inside are completely see-through. You can see the words and lines not only on the next page but the following page too. It makes the pages look messy when you can see your back to front writing on every page. For the price of the diary I would of expected better quality paper.
Have only given two stars for this reason as I feel it’s a pretty big flaw, and the fact that the front design is lovely doesn’t quite make up for it! Sorry!
I’m actually probably not going to use it as it just bugs me! You can even see very light pencil writing through the pages too so I’m guessing writing in pen would be worse.
I love Papier's designs and the quality seems wonderful. I was excited to write my holiday thank you notes this January -- however, the stationary I ordered arrived without a scored fold. To do it myself means that the fold cracks and splits, and ruins the entire aesthetic. Totally disappointed for what I spent. (Not to mention I also gave two sets as Christmas gifts, and they arrived the same way.)
I was really excited to receive my planner for 2021, but I was so disappointed in the format and the quality of the paper when it arrived. The paper is so thin, you can see through it even without writing anything. I tried writing in the monthly view's "To see & to do" and it is completely visible on the next page. It doesn't make sense to have a "wish list" and seems impractical. Like other reviewers have mentioned, it is strange if one month ends in the same week as the new month, there is a duplicate page. I really wanted to like this planner.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your planner! Please contact our customer support team on support@papier.com and we can look into this for you!

Alicia :)
Not really worth the money. I paid £40 and quite disappointed. Front cover not printed properly so looks worn already. The pages for the week at the end of the month are in twice when this goes into the next month. Think this will be confusing when using day-today. Probably won’t buy again next year. Didn’t have the time to return the product and needed to start using the diary immediately.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order. Please do contact us on support@papier.com and we will be happy to help!

Best wishes,
Alicia
Dissapointed no important dates in diary. Valentine's day, all UK public holidays, not Christmas day, boxing day and New year's day, why?
Very disappointed
Hi Debbie,

I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order. We choose not to include any public holidays etc so that this is more inclusive and customers can then add in any dates they wish to make note of :)

Do let us know if you have any further queries via support@papier.com and we will be happy to help!

Best wishes,
Alicia
I was so excited to receive my 2021 planner after a friend of mine said how much she liked hers. Upon receipt, I
Thought it was just as pretty as I imagined. However once I really started to get acquainted with it, I was disappointed in the quality. The paper used in the planner is super thin and transparent. I also felt that the cover of my planner was assembled hastily as the corners are not neatly tucked into the inside. As for the layout, I’m a bit disappointed- I assumed that the month calendar would be at the beginning of the weekly calendars. For each month- for example, it should have been organized with January month calendar then the January weekly calendars. Instead, all the month calendars are first then all the weekly calendars. For me, this isn’t a good organizational layout.

I really really want to like this planner but it is more of an over priced disappointment. I’ve had planners bought at local stationary stores that are better quality.
Package yet to be received as i type this. I have contacted customer service and I am waiting on a response as to the location of my planner.
I ordered the golden crane 2021 weekly planner. The cover doesn't look as nice as I expected (image quality not so crisp and the cardboard cover will look shabby long before the end of the year, I predict). The design is nice and I appreciate the flexibility of the customization tool.

A note about an interior quirk that could prove disastrous: whenever a month doesn't end cleanly on the end of the week/Sunday, the planner reprints the entire week into the next month section (after two pages for notes/monthly goals). This might be a fine cutesy touch for an instagrammable (read: just for looks) journal, but since I use my planner as... an actual planner, I'll have to be very careful not to write down important meetings on the wrong identical decoy week. I really don't see what the point of this is, except to confuse the user. The more I think about this aspect of the planner the worse it seems--I think I'll need to just cross out the extra weeks or something (which surely makes the all-important aesthetics worse than if the layout just made temporal sense in the first place). Pretty annoying, because otherwise the planner's interior is plain and straightforward, as I wanted. I won't reorder if it's like this next year.
The exterior of the "Le Traditionnel" planner is great, love the style. But I wish I had known that the pages inside are SO thin. You can see pen ink (and even the printed dates/days in the planner itself) straight through the page. Really disappointed.
Hi Elle, I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order!

Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further!
I purchased the 2021 Gold Crane planner in October 2020. For the price (US$28.99), I'm disappointed in the quality. I was expecting a premium quality planner. The hard cover feels well constructed and the cover design is lovely and elegant, but the interior pages are very thin, almost translucent. I can clearly see pen marks through the paper. It's going to be a mess once I actually start planning stuff!

The planner has a confusing design, in which anytime the 1st of the month falls midweek, that week is duplicated on 2 different page spreads, one in each month section. It's a very misguided choice that I don't appreciate. (Am I the only one who would definitely lose track of something if I have to remember to check 2 different, duplicate week spreads?)

Overall, pretty and elegant cover design but the interior leaves a lot to be desired.
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order!

Alicia :)
The paper and the print quality of the Weddings Photobooks look and feel very cheap. Really disappointed. Would not recommend.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your photo book!

Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,362 reviews