Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I am very disappointed by the quality of the paper. It's so thin it's basically transparent, and you can even see the lines on the next page through the paper!

Unless you're planning on writing in pencil, good luck.

Slick marketing, but very poor product.
I invested a lot of time to get my photo book just right and have been extremely disappointed by the product and customer service I received from Papier.

Despite processing my photos through Adobe Photoshop (using a computer with calibrated monitor which is true to colour), all the photos in the book turned out overly contrasting and quite dark. Furthermore, the paper in the book was transparent which meant that I could see a shadow of each image on the reverse page. Moreover, after opening and closing the book a few times it became apparent that a tear had formed on the internal binding. Aside from all of this, the paper within the book is uncoated, making it easy for fingerprints to transfer onto pages. Standard printer paper would’ve given a similar result! This renders the photo book completely unsuitable for families or high use situations.

I emailed Papier within the specified time for complaints (7 days), but after 2 months I still have not heard a response. I will now have to invest more time to reprint the photos elsewhere.
Love my 2021 planner!! Only reason I took away a star is because if a week includes the end of a month and the beginning of a new month, they include that week twice in the planner- once before the end of that month and then again at the beginning of the next month’s section. I don’t want to write down that week twice, but I also don’t love having blank pages. I ended up just gluing those pages together 1 of the 2 times and it was fine.
Just been informed the order I placed and paid express delivery for guaranteeing to be here before Christmas now won't be here until afterwards. Wouldn't have ordered if the company had been honest with me in the first place.
If you want to pay top dollar, be fleeced out of your money and never receive what you ordered, then order with Papier. In addition, when you make a complaint to customer service, they completely ignore you because they have their money already. Don’t be drawn in by beautiful online photos of what you may receive because you will not receive it. BUYER BEWARE…………..Marjorie Wright in Dallas
I ordered a 2021 planner, which was promptly delivered. I love the exterior design and the hardcover is lovely. Unfortunately, the paper is quite see-through, and I can't seem to find a pen that won't bleed through to the next side. Also, the binding does not lay flat, which makes actually using the planner very difficulty. I'm pretty disappointed as it is a beautiful book, just doesn't seem as functional as I would have hoped.
The cover of the planner is cute but paper quality is average. Also, the last week of each month is printed twice which is messy and confusing.
I was so excited to receive my 2021 planner after a friend of mine said how much she liked hers. Upon receipt, I
Thought it was just as pretty as I imagined. However once I really started to get acquainted with it, I was disappointed in the quality. The paper used in the planner is super thin and transparent. I also felt that the cover of my planner was assembled hastily as the corners are not neatly tucked into the inside. As for the layout, I’m a bit disappointed- I assumed that the month calendar would be at the beginning of the weekly calendars. For each month- for example, it should have been organized with January month calendar then the January weekly calendars. Instead, all the month calendars are first then all the weekly calendars. For me, this isn’t a good organizational layout.

I really really want to like this planner but it is more of an over priced disappointment. I’ve had planners bought at local stationary stores that are better quality.
I ordered the golden crane 2021 weekly planner. The cover doesn't look as nice as I expected (image quality not so crisp and the cardboard cover will look shabby long before the end of the year, I predict). The design is nice and I appreciate the flexibility of the customization tool.

A note about an interior quirk that could prove disastrous: whenever a month doesn't end cleanly on the end of the week/Sunday, the planner reprints the entire week into the next month section (after two pages for notes/monthly goals). This might be a fine cutesy touch for an instagrammable (read: just for looks) journal, but since I use my planner as... an actual planner, I'll have to be very careful not to write down important meetings on the wrong identical decoy week. I really don't see what the point of this is, except to confuse the user. The more I think about this aspect of the planner the worse it seems--I think I'll need to just cross out the extra weeks or something (which surely makes the all-important aesthetics worse than if the layout just made temporal sense in the first place). Pretty annoying, because otherwise the planner's interior is plain and straightforward, as I wanted. I won't reorder if it's like this next year.
Arrived late and with another person's name-after spending extra money for personalization and quicker delivery. Deeply disappointed. I could only reach a "bot" and have no idea if they will make it right...
I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble with your order!

Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further with this!
The paper is quite thin, the pen bleeds through! Came later than I expected. Also very small and thin. Cover is cute but that's the best part.
I like the design on the outside of the planner - it's gorgeous. But, the sheets on the inside are so so thin! You can see the print through from the opposite side of the page, and even with pencil, my writing shows through the other side. This ruins it for me - won't be using, unfortunately.
I had such high hopes for this planner—it looked perfect online and the cover was beautiful. The inside was terrible. The paper is transparent, and the printing is visible through three to four pages. I purchased this planner because it was advertised to be printed on 85 gsm paper. This is paper is not comparable to other 85 gsm paper I own (or even lighter weights of paper). When I contacted customer service and pointed out that the photographs online do not show that the printing shows through the paper, they claimed that the planner was “as advertised” and not faulty. The planner is also poorly organized by yearly, monthly, then weekly pages. I can return the planner at my expense, which means that I’m spending $20 to ship back and forth an item that was not as described. I would not recommend this company or their planners.
Let me save you the hassle; don't order from here. Rude and condescending customer support. Late delivery.
I chose Papier to send a birthday gift to my boyfriend based on its reviews. I have moved to a different country recently and wanted to use a reliable online gift delivery company since I have no other option than to depend on it. This is the first time I am 5000 miles away from him and wanted to surprise him. I put a personalised notebook and a birthday card in my basket and proceeded with check-out. On the check-out page it showed that the two items will be shipped separately and delivered on different days (3-4 days apart). This is not what I wanted so I contacted Papier's staff (Ellen) to confirm whether it can be sent together to which they assured me that it be shipped together- so I went on to make the payments. Soon after I received an email saying the card is on its way and will be delivered tomorrow while the notebook is still being produced and will be delivered after 4 days. I am very very disappointed by the staff communication. All I got was an apology I couldn't even cancel the card which he will receive 5 days before his birthday. Papier staffs need to be more sensitive because their services are used for special occasions and they should not mess it up. Utterly disappointed will never use their service again. Nor will advise anyone for it.
Poor quality and disappointing customer service
So disappointed :( just purchased an undated weekly planner- and the layout is not good at all. Instead of flowing, the first chunk is calendar blocks for the year, seconds chunk is goals for the whole year, then final chunk is weekly planner for the whole year. So if you wrote something for one month you have to flick all the way to different parts of the planner instead of just a couple of pages.

Papier please change this! It doesn’t flow :(

What you have in your layout is great, but the way you’ve separated it is terrible. Wish I’d known before I purchased.

The paper quality is fantastic, as is the front cover design. Also love the organisation sections, just find how you’ve payed it out and separated it all so unusable.
Ordered a planner for graduate school on August 7th, still says its "in production" when the estimated delivery was August 18th, it is now the 25th. School is two weeks in now and wish I would have gone with another company. For the price of a planner I expected timely shipping, could have gotten one elsewhere for cheaper and faster.
Hello there! I'm so sorry for the delay there, I can see my colleague has forwarded you your tracking information however if you are still expecting this, please feel free to email us at support@papier.com and we can look into this again for you!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
i ordered my planner 3 weeks ago and it still says in progress. i have now started school and i wish i would have order a planner somewhere else. :(
Hi there, I'm so sorry this hasn't reached you yet! Please can you send over an email to support@papier.com and we can certainly look into this for you!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I have placed my order in August 12 and the planner is still in production. While i was told by very rude service representative that it will only take a week. Will never be ordering from this site again. Very disappointed..
Hi Yuliana! I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience with us! Sadly when you placed your order, we were awaiting the arrival of new stock for your products, which is why your ETA was slightly extended. Please do feel free to email us at support@papier.com so we can assist you further with this if you haven't yet received your order.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,382 reviews