Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Really fast arrival, but the font on the front of my wellness book is slightly off centre which is annoying...otherwise very efficient having paid £6 for quick delivery
Very good service, nice card and arrived quickly.
Could have printed this myself on card, the photos on the card did not come glossy therefore left a very cheap feel and look to it. Should have used photo paper or gloss
The paper is a great quality--nice and heavy. The color choices are very good, as are the fonts. Overall, my stationary came out beautifully. It really shines with the colored envelope backing that is the same color as the border. I've already written several notes on my cards.
Really pleased with the journal. It arrived quickly and I love the goal setting bit at the beginning. I’ve also enjoyed setting an intention for each day. A mindful way to journal regularly with a holistic focus.
Excellent choice of products and superb delivery.
Beautiful daily planner, my friend absolutely loved it! Packaging, even down to the delivery was amazing. Would definitely recommend :-)
I love my personalised diary and have gotten so many compliments for it! Placing my order with Papier was quick and easy and I would 100% recommend them. I think personalised notebooks would make great gifts too and I'm planning on ordering some for my family this year.
I like the design of my paper. I was actually hoping for a lighter paper weight (not cardstock) because I'd like to be able to write multiple pages when it requires. And multiple cardstock sheets discourages that.
Absolutely stunning and the fact you can personalise them just puts the icing on top of the cake
Editor very easy to use
Great product, well made and so beautiful. Gave it as a gift and they loved it.
Beautiful quality cards and designs
which can be easily personalised. Really speedy delivery. Always had great service. Tending to go straight to this website .
Great product.
I ordered photo books, overall a good experience with the application, photo uploads etc. However, once arrived, the quality of prints was poor, particularily the resolution - even though I was uploading full-size photos. The photo files must have gone through quite a rough compression because I pretty much see all pixels. Very disappointed.
Very personalised card - unlike anything you can get in a shop.
And unlike the main competitor - Papier keep your details confidential !
The notebooks are beautiful to look at, and the quality is all I could have wished for. I’ve now bought two, both as gifts, and the recipients have been equally delighted, so thank you for an excellent product.
Exactly what I wanted, pictures look great and designed so beautifully. Great quality and highly recommend.
Very pleased with item
The website was very easy to use, and the layout of the ‘photo showed off our cat very well.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,371 reviews