Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Great service, quality of product and packaging 🙂
I've placed numerous orders with Papier over the past few months and nothing is too much trouble for the superb team! Excellent quality, speedy delivery, and all-round wonderful customer service which is an absolute delight. I cannot, and will not buy customised stationery anywhere else!
Excellent service
I have been using Papier since the first lockdown, mainly for birthday cards. A wide selection are available and although I have not seen them personally, the recipients have commented most favourably on the quality and design of them. The price is very reasonable as it includes first class postage and delivery is swift. I fully recommend this company.
Thanks so much for your review Charles! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Alicia :)
Good quality card, good value
Thanks so much Sarah!
Good quality card with a nice design that arrived by Royal Mail in good time. Thank you.
Fantastic invitations, very good quality and lots of comments on how lovely they are from friends and family
What a great review, thanks so much Anne! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Alicia :)
Lovely cards, lovely shop
Beautiful cover, lovely pages, and quick delivery!
We are so glad to hear you are so happy with your order, thank you for leaving a lovely review! Alicia :)
Really easy to send cards to friends and family. Would be nice to have a bigger selection to choose from. Also, would be great if I could send cards to the non-U.K. destinations.
Hi Min, Thanks so much for your feedback, I will be passing this on for you! Due to ongoing complications surrounding Brexit, we are sadly unable to ship to EU countries but can ship to other parts of the world, no problem! Do let us know if you have any further queries! Best wishes, Alicia
Beautiful personalised stationery. A real hit
I absolutely love the quality of Papier products, along with the personalization that each product has. Papier's customer service is quick and responsive. I recently contacted them with questions about a recent order. The representatives emailed me back in less than one business day and kept clear and kind contact until all of my questions were answered. I look forward to continuing my business with Papier.
Thanks so much for your great feedback, this is much appreciated! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Alicia :)
Like cards, but not enough choice for additional gifts and they're too expensive!!
Thanks for your feedback Eileen, I will be sure to pass this on for you! Alicia :)
Delighted with the service and at how quick the delivery arrived
Good Quality, very nice looking and practical.
Awesome quality and super fast delivery!
Thank you so much Tara, we are so glad you are happy with your order! See you again soon! Alicia :)
horrible shipping - ordered two wedding save the dates and it both took over a month to be received.
I am so sorry to hear you had this issue regarding delivery of your orders. Please do get in touch with us on support@papier.com and we can look into this for you! Best wishes, Alicia
Lives up to exactly what I wanted.
It was my first time using the site and creating a journal! Navigation within the site is ok and I'm happy with the purchase. I hope they get even more designs.
Hi Matt - thanks so much for your feedback, I will be sure to pass this on for you! Best wishes, Alicia
Great service and choice