Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Really happy with the product
The planner was very cute and of high quality. I’m very happy with my order, thank you.
The notebook looked so beautiful! I got it as a gift & my friend really loved it.
Papier makes some of the most high-quality journals and planners I've ever encountered. They look at home on a desk, on a shelf, or even on display.
We ordered our wedding stationary from papier. Quick delivery and the items are what they show on their website. Also, reasonable enough prices. I am really happy with Papier and I can recommend it to everyone.
So pleased with the quality of the photo book! The ease of designing was also a plus!
I changed my mind about an order, and Papier was incredibly helpful in getting me what I needed. Not only do they make beautiful products, they have beautiful people working for them! I would highly recommend!
Got exactly what I asked for!
I bought a soft back notebook with my name on the front. It looks good but it is so tightly bound that it will not open flat. Therefore one can’t write in it. I’m very disappointed - actually I hate using it because it’s such a struggle. I have other notebooks costing a fraction that are perfectly fine to use.
Love the product and the ability to personalise it with photos
Love the products, shipping is really speedy and the customer service is excellent!
Very pretty and nice planner for my year! :)
I think I should stop using Papier (a German word) as you don't post the EU.
Really great quality
Lovely quality notebook worth the money
The best notebook ever I love it
Beautiful card & mini note/sketch pad, my wife loved them both muchly. So much that the card will be framed for wall hanging.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review Jay, what a lovely sentiment, creating a wall hanging! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Best wishes, Alicia
Beautiful floral hard cover notebooks with quality paper inside. Adding your own name and purpose for the notepad on the cover makes it extra special. The notebooks were delivered in a timely manner.
I loved my planner! Wish it had lines though for the days
Great product! Details as entailed in the description and great quality!
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,924 reviews