PaperTrue Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend PaperTrue

About PaperTrue : At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+18556369096

info@papertrue.com

388 Market Street,Suite 1300San Francisco, CA 94111United States

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate PaperTrue ?

"very detailed review and comments by the reviewers"
"proofreading was very helpful. Ideas are clear now"
"I am satisfied and happy with you"
"very good"
"Thanks for your constructive feedback and revision service provided."
"Amazing service!"
"world best services :)"
"I THINK IT IS GOOD."
"1111188389393"
"I had a conference paper to review and the service offered by papertrue was excellent. I received good feedback for improving the effectiveness of the paper. For other work I will surely use the service again."
"thank u for helping us"
"Fast service but yet very thoroughly reviewed. I like how they make suggestions while retaining the original ideas. Makes your writing more professional."
"On time on budget!"
"The review itself and the team is very helpful. However, the prices are a bit high for students."
"The paper is precisely what I needed. I was able to concentrate on writing instead of formatting"
"I have used Paper True a few times and each time they find new ways to show me how much I need to improve my writing skills! Jokes aside the service is fast and great!"
"Very good, the revison service is awesome."
"PaperTrue is an excellent editing company that makes every written text flawless and error free. I'll always work with you--"
Hello Benswer,

Thank you for writing a review. We always try to provide the best experience to our customers and the feedback they provide helps us in making our service better. We are happy to know that you liked our service and we look forward to serving you again.

Regards,
The PaperTrue Team
"The review process was fast and very good. As a non-native speaker, I often struggle with English grammar. It felt very good to have my document copy edited and with a nice message of encouragement! This document was a research statement for application to a tenure-track faculty position in biology."
"Good !!!!!!!!!!!"