PaperTrue Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend PaperTrue

About PaperTrue : At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+18556369096

info@papertrue.com

388 Market Street,Suite 1300San Francisco, CA 94111United States

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate PaperTrue ?

"Very satisfied with the review I received!"
Posted 22 minutes ago
"I submitted my first novel in the hopes that I could get punctuation and grammatical corrections as well as plot line help. I broke my book down into three parts and submitted the first two while I checked over the last one. I spent over $2,000 and had more corrections to make when I got it back than I expected. I was very happy with most of the punctuation and formatting changes but seriously disappointed with most of the wording and story line changes."
"They are perfect ! I loved it"
"It is an excellent work which got a high merit."
"It came in on time. Awsome services. Very helpful. I highly recommend!!!!"
"The editor exhibited professionalism along with a touch of positive and great criticism to improve or enhance your writing skills. In addition, the company say what they will do; such as returning your documents with feedback and clean version in a timely manner (24 or 48-hour turn around period. I have already told my colleagues and friends about PaperTrue. The company is indeed "true to their word" or, "PaperTrue to their word". Keisha"
"Very greatful for your help. I will likely use the service again"
"Good feedback"
"Great service and prompt response! overall very satisfied with the final result"
"It came in a few hours early which was awesome!! Very helpful!"
"Delivered few hours earlier which was awsome!! Really helpful!"
"The turn around time was great on the free sample and the work seems great"
"There is a live-chat follow up regarding the process of our submission. Really helpful. Fast in every action."
"Great professionals! Editors from PaperTrue improved the clarity of my documents making suggestions and the results were amazing."
"Precise and good."
"Great service"
"I like everything. It is clear and original."
"The paper was given in timely manner, and the result was great. Customer services are also very helpful."
"Delivered on time and with useful comments."
"Papertrue provided a fast revision for my paper and the quality was on par with the fast delivery"
PaperTrue is rated 4.67 based on 953 reviews