Papergang Reviews

Read Papergang Reviews

01509812075

help@papergang.com

Papergang,Ohh Deer Ltd,3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy
Abbi
Papergang 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Jasmine
Papergang 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Jane
I received my second box earlier this week. Both have been such a joy! I had a tricky time signing up but customer service was quick, kind and helpful. My first box was lovely and full of useful things- it was a delight to write a few letters, something I hadn't done for a little while. Finishing them off with the stampers :) This months box - with the new front edge opening -- A well thought out improvement means you can keep the lovely box to store your stationary. Its all beautiful and I just love the cards and the pin and especially the notebook. It's all such a treat!!
I made an error and my subscription went through twice. I emailed Papergang and they responded straight away and resolved the issue. I received my subscription box this morning and am over the moon with it. It's all so pretty and I love the notebook and notecards especially. I was only going to order one box but the quality was so good I am going to get another box or two! I received my box within 3 working days so am really happy with everything.
Absolutely love getting thee boxes every month and has really made lockdown easier having something to look forward to. They’re great at boosting small artists which is something I really love and support especially in these uncertain times. 5/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I love to receive this little present for myself every month
I really love Papergang. I get sent great quality stationary products like cards, notebooks, stickers and more every month. I get the subscription box as a gift to myself every month. Plus customer care is great, I got a refund no questions asked when my box once failed to deliver by post.
What a wonderful treat every month beautiful stationary. Fantastic price. Love the different themes each month and as each is a different artist its amazing to see different ways to be creative. Each box is full and wonderful each month and every fourth box you replant a tree so its balanced out. I love that I collect wonderful unique stationery and plant trees all at the same time.
I have been subscribing to Papergang for more than a year now. Throughout that time, I have watched them continue to look for ways to improve, and it shows in the quality of the boxes they send. They mix up the types of items they send and everything is always cute. I have taken advantage of their gift options and done short-term subscriptions for friends, and they're always as excited by the Papergang boxes as I am.
Super quality paper goods, original themes and beautiful illustrations! I love this box :)
I think that overall Papergang is very good value for money and I have liked every box (some more than others). I say 4 stars rather than 5 because I'm not a pin collector and I don't use the smaller A6 notebooks that much. I do appreciate that almost everything in the boxes is practical.
Fun themed boxes every month which cheer me up. Fabulous customer service. All in all a brilliant team.
Papergang is growing in quality more and more every month, with captivating themes and luxury stationary
I love Papergang! The boxes are always well-curated, and opening up it is like Christmas once a month. Even if I don’t think I’ll use everything in a box, I use some items as gifts for friends and family.
I absolutely love my paper gang I use it all the time for my scrapbooking love all the little cards and note books I’m such a stationary freak I’ll be getting my box every month until I’m 90 ;)
I love this subscription and this company so much - I love stationery and unboxing new items and surprising myself with something every month. I tell everyone about it and have SUCH a hard time deciding to use it and send it to others or keep them for myself (the eternal struggle with stationery). I also love hearing about the charities/nonprofits/organizations they support and the artists that are featured. My only wish is that there was more support and less time for shipping due to it being located in only one country for all operations. Someday I hope there's a satellite packing/warehousing location in the USA.
I’m in love with this subscription box and the last box was absolutely amazing. I hope they keep adding new unique items. I love when I get surprise with something I’m not expecting to get. ❤️
I love my little box every month it’s a little treat to myself. The excitement of finding out what’s in side is what keeps me having my subscription. I love stationary and I love planning what I will do with all the bits I get.
I love papergang. However, I do wish there was a little more variety in what I receive. Every month I feel like I get a notebook- when sometimes it would be nice to get a notepad, sticky notes, gratitude journal, etc
I love it. The quality of the items is very high. There are a lot of nice notebooks and recently the items in the box have been mixed up and made it a bit more exciting. I look forward to it arriving every month.
Una coccola mensile...illustrazioni creative e che non deludono mai
It’s all about the little things, and I can’t tell you how overwhelmingly excited I get over this little box. Everything is so thoughtful and beautiful packaged and now I’m that cool friend who always has the best birthday cards.
Papergang is rated 4.77 based on 885 reviews