Papergang Reviews

papergang@ohhdeer.com

Papergang,
Ohh Deer Ltd,
3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy
I have thought Papergang boxes would blow my mind as I read people's reviews about it. I subscribed for the box, but my second box which is September box never arrived and after complaining they send an email with a message saying that they sent me a box which up until now never received either. I don't see the benefits of subscribing anymore. I have And every time I send email, it goes again from the beginning. Not worthed my time.
I love it. Several items so nicely packed. The amount of stationery has a major cost if you buy it separately.
I absolutely love Papergang. They don't use plastic in the packaging, each month I know a new artist, and they plant a tree for every four boxes. Nice, huh? The quality is good, and the customer service too. My october box never arrived, and they sent me another one. I rate them 4/5 because they should have another shipping options, like certified mail. Due to the lost box, I decided to unsubscribe, because I'm not sure if I would receive them...but if they add more shipping methods, I would subscribe back :)
I have received my first box, and I love it so much. I love the colours, the items inside, it is like receiving a gift! I love stationery and I am so happy about the fact that I don't know what is inside the box. I made a little animation of it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYcmNa8bZLQ&t=1s
I really love it. I live in Italy, and the box arrive aroud the 15th of every month. I so happy to have found this web site. It's amazing!
Even though Post Office lost my parcel, paper gang team were professionals. They resent me my box, the communication with them was great, and box is great and full of awesome stuff :D special thanks to Harry and Harriet who kept emailing me, you did great!
Great box, lovely design, the items are of exceptional quality, much better quality than another stationery subscription box I received recently. Would definitely recommend.
I was on the waiting list to join the Papergang subscription! (brilliant FOMO tactic for your marketing team BTW!) I absolutely love getting my stationery stuff monthly. I had to leave a review because I am so excited to get my next box! Papergang is a bit of a treat for myself, showing myself a bit of kindness, slowing down life and giving back to some fabulous artists and illustrators! Love the organic/handmade designs I've received.I really want one of the blue and orange (fruit) notepads or a print that I keep seeing in ads. COLOUR COLOUR COLOUR. Favourite box so far was the protecting our oceans box! I LOVE we are giving back to a charity! I feel I am justifying spoiling myself because of CHARITY. Bring on the next box! Thank you so much!
Great customer service from Harry at Papergang today via the online chat. He managed to sort out my issue extremely fast leaving me reassured and happy (:
un petit trésor chaque mois, un cadeau unique, un peu de joie dans du carton
I absolutely love Papergang! It brings me a little surprise stationary package every month.
Always good quality, useful items, beautiful designs
I've subscribed to the Papergang box since day one, and it's always a happy feeling when a new box arrives! Such a good service and high quality products, that never seem to disappoint. Love it so much!
I love my Papergang subscription! Getting a random selection of really quirky and useful item every month I think it’s just amazing and it goes to some great causes too, especially planting more trees
Great quality items sent every month. The box is always beautiful and I love that it fits through the letter box so I never miss a delivery.
I've been a subscriber for a few years (!) now and still love it. It's creative, it's funny, it's cute and I am surprised month after month. Simply love it.
I love my papergang boxes - I've got them all!
Love your stuff! It's always a great mix of beautiful and fun things in the box.
Love receiving my box every month, it’s a little quality surprise that cheers me up.
I love getting my paper gang every month. It's a small treat just for me. I also love how it not only promotes small artists but also supports charity's and good causes. I love it
Papergang is rated 4.84 based on 225 reviews