Papergang Reviews

papergang@ohhdeer.com

Papergang,
Ohh Deer Ltd,
3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy
I got a very negative experience with this company.
Papergang is such a cool thing Every month, I am again so excited! So much love into detail!
Lovely items every month delivered right to your front door, such a great service and look forward to that week every month!
So excited everytime I receive my new papergang in the mailbox! I don't live in the UK and there have been some issues with our post office, but papergang has provided great follow-up everytime. Nice knowing there are companies out there providing great customer care!
These boxes are amazing! Every month a new box with new material. New patterns and vibrant motifs. Getting the papergang box is the highlight of my month!
I had an issue of a box with an unusual long time delivery, and got prompt help hence it was Christmas time, so double YAY to you. Thanks
I always get excited about my papergang box arriving! ☺️
Amazing boxes, always useful. I can skip boxes so that I can afford it as well. Awesome!!
I love receiving my papergang box every month, it's always full of unique items and loveliness!
I find it so exciting receiving the box each month. You never know what you’ll get. Those thing I receive but don’t think I’ll use go in a box and every now and again I will do a random acts of kindness with them. I even gave a journal that has spaces for positive thinking to one of my students who was struggling with anxiety. Last month I took my box into work as a colleague wanted to see - and we opened in together. It brings me joy x
The box brings me a little joy every month. I love using all the new stash. The designs are great.
A bit more variety in design and content would be good.
Brilliant, quirky products. Very good quality and value.
I love getting my papergang box. Always receive high quality, interesting stuff.
Papergang is a special treat you look forward too if you have a stationery obsession like me. The goodies in each box are unique and feature a different theme each month. I have referred friends and colleagues, who love writing and journalling, to sign up and get a treat and a new supply of stationery. Signup it will be worth your while.
Always exciting to open box and see what's inside. Good quality products that are admired by others.
Have been subscribed for about a year now and love recieving every month! Always a really great well though out theme and everything is always lovely quality. Box went missing with the couriers last month but the customer service team were so helpful and got a replacement box out so quickly! Definitely recommend!
I love receiving my box every month. It's always full of such pretty items. I love that each month is a theme too! It really is the only thing that comes through the post that makes me giddy and smile! Thank you Papergang and keep 'em coming 💛
Can’t wait for my box each month, I love everything I get!
I love the boxes each month, I look forward to them. Each box is unique and I use all the different items inside. I was worried at first about spending the money on them, that I would be disappointed. I have been getting them for 6 months now and am very happy with each box. Thank you.
Papergang is rated 4.81 based on 462 reviews