Papergang Reviews

papergang@ohhdeer.com

Papergang,
Ohh Deer Ltd,
3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Great box, lovely design, the items are of exceptional quality, much better quality than another stationery subscription box I received recently. Would definitely recommend."
"I was on the waiting list to join the Papergang subscription! (brilliant FOMO tactic for your marketing team BTW!) I absolutely love getting my stationery stuff monthly. I had to leave a review because I am so excited to get my next box! Papergang is a bit of a treat for myself, showing myself a bit of kindness, slowing down life and giving back to some fabulous artists and illustrators! Love the organic/handmade designs I've received.I really want one of the blue and orange (fruit) notepads or a print that I keep seeing in ads. COLOUR COLOUR COLOUR. Favourite box so far was the protecting our oceans box! I LOVE we are giving back to a charity! I feel I am justifying spoiling myself because of CHARITY. Bring on the next box! Thank you so much!"
"Great customer service from Harry at Papergang today via the online chat. He managed to sort out my issue extremely fast leaving me reassured and happy (:"
"un petit trésor chaque mois, un cadeau unique, un peu de joie dans du carton"
"I absolutely love Papergang! It brings me a little surprise stationary package every month."
"Always good quality, useful items, beautiful designs"
"I've subscribed to the Papergang box since day one, and it's always a happy feeling when a new box arrives! Such a good service and high quality products, that never seem to disappoint. Love it so much!"
"I love my Papergang subscription! Getting a random selection of really quirky and useful item every month I think it’s just amazing and it goes to some great causes too, especially planting more trees"
"Great quality items sent every month. The box is always beautiful and I love that it fits through the letter box so I never miss a delivery."
"I've been a subscriber for a few years (!) now and still love it. It's creative, it's funny, it's cute and I am surprised month after month. Simply love it."
"I love my papergang boxes - I've got them all!"
"Love your stuff! It's always a great mix of beautiful and fun things in the box."
"Love receiving my box every month, it’s a little quality surprise that cheers me up."
"I love getting my paper gang every month. It's a small treat just for me. I also love how it not only promotes small artists but also supports charity's and good causes. I love it"
"Geat value and so exciting to receive each month."
"I love my Papergang subscription. Beautifully packaged and a really interesting selection of items that I wouldn't normally buy for myself. Everything has been both useful and beautiful."
"Love receiving my box every month. It’s always different and the artists are always amazing"
"I love the fact that whatever comes in every month is a surprise to you and they are very useful things as well. Thank you"
"Always enjoy receiving the box. I like that there is a good range of items so you don't get the same things each month and I really enjoy the different designs."
"Gorgeous products and fantastic value for money. I look forward to my Papergang box every month."
Papergang is rated 4.85 based on 219 reviews