Papergang Reviews

papergang@ohhdeer.com

Papergang,
Ohh Deer Ltd,
3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I love my monthly stationery surprise! I am now ready for anything with my stockpile of notebooks and accessories but don’t want to stop so I don’t miss out on a cool theme! Always arrives on time and is more than I expect for the price. Keep going!"
"Love the variety month to month, from cards to wrapping paper, note books to desk pads, pens and pencils. Each month's theme is unique and interesting and also doubles as a great gift for people!"
"I love my Papergang subscription, it like a present in my mailbox each month! Each month is different artist and I’ve enjoyed discovering new artists. I’ve got such a good stationary collection now and if you have too much (if too much stationary is even a thing) it all makes great gifts :)"
"I love getting them each month. They are great value for money and full of great things :)."
"I always look forward to my papergang box. It’s such a source of joy! I love having a collection of cards for all uses, and I am a notebook fan - though they make fabulous presents as well. I really enjoy having the most beautiful imaginable stationary. The subscription is absolute value for money and I would recommend it to anyone who loves cards and writing."
"If you are stationery lover you need this. Because you always need another notebook, another postcard and an extra card. It is to be noted that the quality of the goods is excellent and the designs are beautiful. I love the fact that they are also mindful of the environmental and social impact of their work, and do frequent collabs with different causes, plus the 3 boxes equals 1 tree action. All in all I cannot but recommend the papergang subscription box."
"I look forward to Papergang every month! Everything that turns up is always lovely and useful. The boxes are well curated and I love getting to have things from different artists that I wouldn't otherwise come across."
"Love getting my parcel each month!! Sometimes I think you don’t get as much as other months but I do love it still."
"It's just so lovely to receive this box every month. The contents are always very high quality, the graphics and designs are very well thought through and each box is substantial and consistent in theme and content. One of the best subscription boxes on the market. I love it."
"I love my box of surprises - a true self gift !"
"Papergang day is my happy day. I always look forward to the boxes and almost always get use out of the items included. If there's an exception, I give the item as a gift or donate it to someone. I love that the boxes include gift cards and Christmas wrap, etc. This is the best stationery box I've tried and consequently I stick with it month after month. Well worth it!"
"Every stationary lovers dream subscription box! It's a little present to myself each month, and also makes great gifts for others. I love the variety and each artists versions of the boxes."
"I really like it but as a longstanding subscriber, the contents can be repepitive albeit with different designs. I now have 3 unused desk planners!"
"My papergang subscription box is the cute little pick me up each month! I'm absolutely in love with the stationary I've received! I've found some amazing artists who I might not have known about if it wasn't for papergang and I now definitely have the most stylish stationary/desk in the office!"
"Love this! Amazing quality and a lovely suprise each month."
"Papergang really cheers me up each month! I love the different designs and showcasing of different artists! I’m always inspired and cheerful after opening my package! The ethos of papergang is awesome and I’d encourage anybody to sign up for themselves or as a gift for someone else. The items that aren’t really “me” are saved and gifted to others when the time is right! A must for stationary addicts and those who love creativity."
"I love Papergang! I love the excitement of getting the box through the post and opening it is like having a present every month. I used to store all the stationery goodies to save them for 'best'. But I've realised that every day should be a 'best' day so now I use them all the time. They bring a smile to my face when I do. And subscribing means I don't miss out on my favourite artists, while being introduced to new artists I might not otherwise discover."
"Poor customer service, no attempt to resolve any query or complaint - just fobbed off with pathetic excuses. The quality and range of products are poor, out of the last two of my three box subscription half of the products have been binned as being pointless or of no use. A total waste of money! Can get a better range of self selected stationary which is of use from Rymans!"
Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback on our subscription box and boxes which have been received. We can see there has been communication directly with our customer service team, where you did express your disappointment in the content which was included and we were extremely saddened to hear this.

We understand that not all the products included are going to be to everyone’s individual taste or even things which you would normally look to purchase yourself; the creative team however do work extremely hard to ensure each month has as much variety as possible for our subscribers, some have been with us from the very start of launching.

Our returns policy was emailed over so you were able to return the box for a refund, we do however not cover the postage which is paid to return this to our warehouse.

If there is anything further we can assist with please don’t hesitate to contact us on customerservice@ohhdeer.com, as we are always hear to assist.

Kind Regards
Ohh Deer
"I love receiving my monthly goodness of stationary from papergang. The themes are fresh and different each month along with a variety of either pens/pencils, stickers, notebooks and more. My washi collection is forever growing!"
"I LOVE getting a new box every month. It's a little gift to myself. it's so much fun to be surprised by all the lovely goodies in a new box!"
Papergang is rated 4.90 based on 69 reviews