Papergang Reviews

papergang@ohhdeer.com

Papergang,
Ohh Deer Ltd,
3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy
Received two boxes; beautiful artwork. Really enjoyed the little note pads and letter sets. Just a little disappointed with the variety and quality of the items. Some items were not even stationary related like the patches, but they were cute.
Not worth monthly full price; better off buying the stationary you do want off their site or through different vendors.
Overall lovely idea; but lacking variety.
We love receiving our Papergang box. It’s a lovely treat each month. We love being able to see the work of lots of different artists and we look forward to the box arriving to see what goodies we have.
A great monthly treat of beautifully made stationery and accessories. I love the different themes each month and learning about the different artists and the process of the designs. I always look forward to it. And the customer service is so friendly and quick. The updates given in general emails is great too, most services don't offer that. An amazing service and team.
I love papergang! It's so nice to get these little bundles of joy in the post every month. The perfect way to feed my stationery addiction and discover new illustrators along the way. The items are so unique and themed that I like to include some of them in gifts to friends and family and they always go down a treat! 100% would recommend :)
I LOVE my Papergang boxes! I've had 4 so far and I've loved all of them. I like the surprise of what's going to come in the next box and have never been disappointed.
Love getting these boxes every month and even if they are not my taste each time they make great presents. Love stationary love Papergang.
Lovely pieces of stationary and illustrations! I love not knowing what I will get and then everything is all perfectly made! Love it
Nice products and awesome artwork
Great stationery boxes, always containing some lovely items with quirky and appealing designs. Good value for money.
I love receiving my Papergang each month. It’s nice to get a fresh design with each package and the quality of products is high. I use stationery a lot day to day and now I can use stylish products without having to go out looking for them. It’s also nice to know that each package is helping the environment by planting trees too. Big thumbs up from me.
I love Papergang Box!! The products are amazing and the quality is super!!!
I love the surprise of opening the box and finding out what is inside each month. Always worth the money.
Great quality products, and plenty of variety. Enough notebooks to keep me in stock for my (too) many different projects, as well as enough left over to take to work and have some lovely funky stationery to take the edge off my day (the planners come in handy as well). The monthly calendar sheets have become a mainstay of our fridge door, too.

I don't generally have a lot of use for washi tape, but I have a 5-year-old who is obsessed with the stuff and is a grateful recipient whenever I get some in the box. She also quite often nicks the stickers as well!

Post-its, greetings cards, wrapping paper and paper clips are always handy too - and it's always nice to have the surprise of not knowing which combination of items you will get (as long as you have the willpower not to watch the spoiler videos on Facebook!)

The customer services team are fab too - on the one occasion that my box arrived opened and damaged, they immediately replaced the missing/damaged items without a single quibble.

Well done guys - and thanks for my monthly box of happy!
A beautiful subscription box for any stationery lover. I've been subscribed for little over a year and have amassed an awesome collection for both personal use and for gifting to friends and family.
i love the idea, the art, the only things that are negative: packaging ( I'm in the US and sometimes it arrives here destroyed, I've lost items, and a better packaging would help 100%) and sending a tracking number ( I get that it takes time and I don't mind waiting even for a month because I know the product is incredible, but I've had boxes get lost, never arrive, arrive after 2-3 months, with a tracking number at least we could get in touch with the mail service.)
I love getting this box as a little surprise each month. The quality of products is great and I love keeping cards that I get for special occasions. The only thing I would say is that some boxes are much better value than others.
I love getting my box every month. A lot of things I keep for Birthday, Christmas and fundraising events that I do or help with. The notebooks my friends live when they get them as presents.
Great products, great quality, and enjoyable themes.
Variety of boxes that really do suit your stationary needs. Amazing customer service, seriously they go above and beyond, respond to any issues, seem like they really listen and take on our feedback and any criticisms people might have, they're quick to sort out issues, active on social media (which is a good way to interact with subscribers!). The boxes are so cute, absolutely FULL of goodies which makes it worth the price. I've made use of everything I've received. Option to pause subscriptions for those months when money is tight which has been useful for me. And they also give sneak peeks for the upcoming month which makes me even more excited to receive it! Thank you.
My favourite time of the month!! I love how money from certain boxes goes towards charities. The goods supplied each month are cute and amazing. I’ve been a subscriber for just over a year now and honestly I wish I’d known about this sooner. My favourite thing ❤️ (Picture of September’s box included because it was 100% my favourite one)
Papergang 5 star review on 27th September 2020