Papergang Reviews

papergang@ohhdeer.com

Papergang,
Ohh Deer Ltd,
3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Lovely .... great quality and I'm creating a nice supply of stationery for gifts and a few bits for me :-)"
"Fabulous monthly treat to myself, I love the designs and variety in each box."
"Absolutely love this subscription service!! It's not like some other subscriptions where you get basically the same thing month after month. And even if I'm not sure about the items in the box and I can always regift it which is lovely. I am so impressed and I can't wait for my next box!!"
"Every box i have received so far has been really good for the money. All of the notepads and books have been really well made and i have thoroughly enjoyed the different art styles that are used each month. When i receive something that i don't particularly want, i have no issues passing it on to a friend who is more than happy to get some cute stationary. When i first subscribed, i was worried that i was going to be over run with stationary, however there is a lovely mix each month- with things like birthday cards, wrapping paper and iron on patches. Would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys aesthetically pleasing stationary! My only complaint would be that i would like more cute pens.. :)"
"Great service and lovely items in each box, a stationery lovers dream!"
"Always a pleasant surprise to recieve my gift box, I've been a member for 3 months and the november box was especially good for in preparation for Christmas, they sent over 3 or 4 cards, some gift tags, wrapping paper, and seasonal washi tape!"
"Fantastic boxes, with beautiful items. Well curated boxes and the packaging can be as pretty as the items inside! Great for stationary lovers and good value for money."
"The Papergang subscription is such a beautiful treat every month! It's such a lovely way to discover new artists and have a steady stock of stationery at a brilliant price!"
"As a stationary fanatic, my monthly subscription definitely feeds the obsession! The boxes are well thought out, and all the themes/gifts are exceptionally cute and unique. I am the coolest in my office 8-)"
"Great little subscription, good quality could do with more variety at times, I’m beginning to know what will be on the pack each month"
"I love Papergang! Always beautifully packaged in an illustrated sleeve that gives you a flavour of the surprises instore within each box, my colleagues and I look forward to our Papergang delivery every month. The beautiful colours, patterns and themes of boxes I’ve received so far have kept me hooked and made it impossible for me to unsubscribe, the goodies inside make perfect presents for friends - if you can bear to part with them that is! So many useful, pretty things (not just stationary!) to brighten up my desk but small treasures to improve your wellbeing too. The customer service has always been brilliant with good communication around your payment, dispatch and delivery of boxes. Highly recommend as a gift to others or a cheeky treat to yourself- you won’t regret it! Thank you Papergang, glad to be a member of the club ✌🏽"
"Excellent quality products with unique quirky designs.I look forward to mine every month. Love it!"
"I love the gift to myself every month. I have little disposable income so don't often treat myself but when I do it tends to be on some nice stationary for work. The Papergang subscription allows me to do this monthly without breaking the bank and feeling guilty about it. Thank you Papergang xx"
"Fabulous stationery subscription box! I've tried a few of these and this is the one I stuck to! Great quality products and lots of range too! Fantastic! Thanks Papergang!"
"I really look forward to getting my box every month. They are really good value with a variety of different items ideal for anyone who loves stationery. The designs and illustrators used are amazing, Gemma Correll a particular favourite. Lots of great goodies that can be kept for yourself or make great gifts."
"I decided to subscribe through an offer I saw on Instagram and I loved it! It is a great surprise to receive a box and not knowing what it is inside, as you only know before hand who is the artist of that month's box. This month I received an extra box to gift to someone and I gifted it to my best friend. If you are into stationary I really recommend it!"
"I love stationary so getting a box every month speaks to me on a cellular level. Each box is really thoughtfully curated and it makes me try things I hadn’t previously considered"
"I enjoy the excitement of getting a box each month. I like to gift some of the items to friends. It would be good if there were more unusual stationary items!"
"For a stationary fiend Papergang fuels my love for finding unique items that I don’t just enjoy looking at but using. Seeing artists work in each box is inspiring- especially enjoyed the collaboration with ArtHouse! I look forward to my box through the post every month."
"Beautiful pieces every single month, and the designs are always so different! Fantastic value for money and a real treat 🥰"
Papergang is rated 4.88 based on 107 reviews