Papergang Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Papergang
Live Chat
"I love my Papergang box. It's like a mini Christmas every month! Everything is high in quality and I enjoy finding out about lesser-known artists and companies. The only issues I have are that I get spooked by messages reminding me to get my box, when it's on auto-renew and I have nothing to do about it, and that personally I would prefer fewer pencils and more pens."
"Papergang is ideal for a monthly treat for yourself! Every month it brightens up my letterbox with all sorts of inspirational goodness for stationery lovers. Its great in so many ways and doubles up in providing small gifts for friends and family too! I love being able to read about the designers behind the boxes too and what inspires them. In short, papergang is everything a stationery fiend needs."
"As a stationery lover Papergang is a pure joy when it drops through my letterbox every month. Beautifully designed and packaged it contains a wonderful array of colourful stationery. I’ve had other monthly subscription boxes and this is by far the best and most worthwhile."
"I absolutely love getting my papergang through the door, I’m the biggest stationary fan and I love the excitement of what might be in the next box!"
"I love this subscription, each month is a great surprise. I have jad so many fantastic notebooks, pens, cards and stationary marvels. Many of my friends have also benefitted and been gifted bits. If you love unique stationary this is the subscription box for you"
"I've been a subscriber to Papergang from the very beginning and it's always a joy to receive them each month. If you're a fan of stationery and revel in new pens, pencils, notebooks, wrapping paper, greeting cards and much much more then this is the monthly subscription box for you. With superb designs from a vast array of talented designers, each month is completely unique and you won't ever receive the same product twice. Although, I do now have a mountain of notebooks which I'm struggling to keep up with!"
"Receiving a papergang box on the mail makes me 100% happy! I always get asked about my notebooks, pens and stationary in general because it makes a statement and everyone loves it!"
"The overall design of it is absolutely beautiful and the illustrators featured are great. The variety of items however could be more diverse as I have accumulated so many notebooks and pencils that I must give some away. I understand for new subscribers it must be great but I have subscribed for a long time and I just crave for something new."
"I love my monthly box of stationery treats from Papergang, and look forward to it every month. The surprises never disappoint and the items are always fantastic quality & beautifully designed by a wide range of quirky designers. If you’re a paper & pen obsessive like me - then this is the subscription box for you!"
"I’ve been subscribed to Papergang from the very beginning, after registering my interest back in January 2016. I have loved every single box. The contents are always wonderful and of fantastic quality. I’ve recommended many of my fellow stationery lover friends, who are also now massive fans. As a budding artist, I really like seeing the collaborations with smaller artists and being introduced to new illustrators. I also like how each box is completely different each month (more pens would be nice though!) I shall be a papergangster for life. Keep up the amazing work."
"There is nothing better than having a little box of surprises arrive at your door. My unused notebook collection has grown exponentially ❤️ perfection."
"I adore Papergang, l’ve received every box from the second box issued and l can honestly say l’ve loved every single one. Each theme is well thought out and the range of stationery products is wonderful. A real treat for stationery lovers."
"My favourite monthly subscription box! It’s free at to come home to see a box has been delivered, each one has a unique theme and is packed with goodies. I highly recommend subscribing!"
"I love receiving my boxes from Papergang and look forward to their arrival every month. Each box is different and beautifully presented. A must for any stationary addict!"
"I love Papergang! Been a subscriber for over a year and love the variety of products and styles in the boxes, and have yet to skip one - even if the teaser isn’t my style I know they’ll make beautiful gifts as the quality is always excellent. I hope the boxes conti"
"I have been subscribing to papergang since the beginning and still get the same level of excitement when the box drops through the letterbox. Quirky and amazing stationary that brighten my desk!!"
"Great products, so different every month!"
"I really enjoy open every single box. It‘s a little bit like christmas every year. I don‘t take that many notes, so sometimes I wish there would be a little bit less notebooks, but I have many friends who are always happy to get an unexpected notebook gift."
"I love my Papergang. I look forward to it every month, and use at least one item in each box every month. Whether that’s for myself or as gifts for friends or family. Customer service is also quick, and friendly. Thank you Papergang."
"I love it! The detail, the packaging, the excitement every month! What a treat. I love the way they’ve evolved too (I’ve had it since box one) into curated themes per artists"
Papergang is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!