Paperchase Reviews

Paperchase have a Customer Happiness Grade of F. Customers are unhappy with their delivery, customer service and refunds. Full Insights

71% of reviewers recommend Paperchase
00AM
12AM

How would you rate Paperchase ?

"The courier emailed me to say that my parcel had been delivered. It hadn’t been delivered and didn’t turn up. I contacted Paperchase three times, the last to request a refund for a parcel that was clearly never going to arrive. They ignored my emails when I sent them and have continued to do so. They clearly don’t think it is a problem they should have to deal with. ‘Customer service’ is not a term anyone could apply to Paperchase, I’m not even sure they have anyone working in that department at all. It seems that they feel they are so profitable that they don’t need to concern themselves with customers at all. I have shopped in Paperchase for years, purchasing stationery, gifts, wrapping paper and cards. Probably only £300 to £400 a year, which is a lot to me, but not nearly enough for them it seems. I won’t be spending a single penny with them again."
"Made an order for click and collect, courier service told me my items were out for delivery on the Friday to be delivered by 9pm, went on the Saturday and nothing was told just to wait and they would email me. On the Monday the courier again tells me my parcel is out for delivery but when checking the tracking that night it appears the store was closed when they tried too deliver. What company doesn't have a good relationship with the courier so that they deliver in opening hours? Especially when they charge the customer for this service too unlike most stores who offer free click and collect yet they still cant deliver the service they advertise. Have asked for a full refund, first email responded to but didn't reply regarding the refund so have asked yet again."
"the order arrived a day early and i was able to give my gift on the correct day the website is very good and clear"
"Don't order if you're from the US. Although it's not clearly communicated, they will ship and charge your card internationally, and will not stand by shipping. My order stopped tracking at customs and their response was tough luck. One month out there's no sign of my order and I just threw money down the drain. Better off ordering from China, at least their sellers care about their reputation and ship cheaply."
"Friendly staff at the door and checkouts, good discounts, always well stocked."
"The stores are very modern and well stocked with a great range of arts and crafts related items. The items are quite unique and very well made for the prices charged. I purchased multiple items and was impressed enough to purchase a gift card at the till so that I could pass it on to someone else I knew would appreciate the store."
"i am a regular at Paperchase and have been since they opened their stores here. I buy all my cards, business related cards, wrapping and quirky bits from there. however, I bought to their attention a complaint re a product, a 2018 diary, the same collection i buy every year, the diary, this year, is terrible, now £14, which is an increase on the same one last year, and the pages are so cheap, when you write on a page, it shows through to the following week, really cheap poor quality and not what you would expect from them. I am having to write in pencil so it doesn't go through the page! i gave them a month to sort out my complaint, provided the receipt etc, and have found them to procrastinate and pass the buck. Unfortunately they have lost a good customer in me. as have had over 30 days to sort it."
"Gave me great discount ."
"Brilliant customer service, very friendly and helpful"
"Quick shipment and well packaged. Good quality products, will last with wear and tear. Very happy with purchase."
"Great service, great products, never have any issues with orders and great communication"
"Ordered 4 items on 19/11/17.Paid through PayPal £32.26. Still not received them on 14/12/17. All emails requesting information ignored."
"I have had two personalised Christmas presents go missing at some point before delivery, and cannot get a response via email. Called the Customer Service number and was told they would put a call in to the warehouse to try and locate it and give me a call back. Never received that call. Now permanently on hold whenever I call. So frustrating and disappointing - will never order from them again."
"Utterly awful customer service, would give 0 stars if I was able to, taken £100 out of my account for a £30 order due to their website crashing. After sending countless emails and screenshots for proof of the money taken from my account, I have had ONE response that said I would be refunded within 7 days, needless to say I was not and I received no further response after that. I have also not received any of the goods I paid for over 2 weeks ago. What an absolute joke of a company. Have had to open up 3 cases against them with Paypal to get my money back. Word of advice, go somewhere else unless you want to pay 3 times the amount for sweet F A."
"Staff always friendly and helpful, products excellent quality."
"Amazing gifts"
"Absolutely fantastic shop with very helpful and friendly team. The discount/loyalty card is fantastic also, a little expensive but always to a very high quality and with the loyalty card, it's worth it!"
"Amazing customer service, a range of stationery to choose from as well as hilighters, folders and notebooks. Plus student discount which for me is amazing! Thank you"
"Great service and lovely products"
"Plastic clipboard shattered the first time it was used, breaking into damgerously jagged pieces. Took it back to the shop and was denied a refund because the manageress was out! Dangerous products, zero customer service. Would never go back."
Paperchase is rated 3.77 based on 35 reviews