Paperchase Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Paperchase

How would you rate Paperchase?

29 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Daniel Biagioni

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Paperchase in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Daniel Biagioni
"The stores are very modern and well stocked with a great range of arts and crafts related items. The items are quite unique and very well made for the prices charged. I purchased multiple items and was impressed enough to purchase a gift card at the till so that I could pass it on to someone else I knew would appreciate the store."
"i am a regular at Paperchase and have been since they opened their stores here. I buy all my cards, business related cards, wrapping and quirky bits from there. however, I bought to their attention a complaint re a product, a 2018 diary, the same collection i buy every year, the diary, this year, is terrible, now £14, which is an increase on the same one last year, and the pages are so cheap, when you write on a page, it shows through to the following week, really cheap poor quality and not what you would expect from them. I am having to write in pencil so it doesn't go through the page! i gave them a month to sort out my complaint, provided the receipt etc, and have found them to procrastinate and pass the buck. Unfortunately they have lost a good customer in me. as have had over 30 days to sort it."
Tina Morris
"Gave me great discount ."
"Brilliant customer service, very friendly and helpful"
Sarah Shaw
"Quick shipment and well packaged. Good quality products, will last with wear and tear. Very happy with purchase."
"Great service, great products, never have any issues with orders and great communication"
Mrs J.A. Hobbs
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered 4 items on 19/11/17.Paid through PayPal £32.26. Still not received them on 14/12/17. All emails requesting information ignored."
"I have had two personalised Christmas presents go missing at some point before delivery, and cannot get a response via email. Called the Customer Service number and was told they would put a call in to the warehouse to try and locate it and give me a call back. Never received that call. Now permanently on hold whenever I call. So frustrating and disappointing - will never order from them again."
"Utterly awful customer service, would give 0 stars if I was able to, taken £100 out of my account for a £30 order due to their website crashing. After sending countless emails and screenshots for proof of the money taken from my account, I have had ONE response that said I would be refunded within 7 days, needless to say I was not and I received no further response after that. I have also not received any of the goods I paid for over 2 weeks ago. What an absolute joke of a company. Have had to open up 3 cases against them with Paypal to get my money back. Word of advice, go somewhere else unless you want to pay 3 times the amount for sweet F A."
Sally G
"Staff always friendly and helpful, products excellent quality."
"Amazing gifts"
Mils
"Absolutely fantastic shop with very helpful and friendly team. The discount/loyalty card is fantastic also, a little expensive but always to a very high quality and with the loyalty card, it's worth it!"
Karis Chopping
"Amazing customer service, a range of stationery to choose from as well as hilighters, folders and notebooks. Plus student discount which for me is amazing! Thank you"
"Great service and lovely products"
"Plastic clipboard shattered the first time it was used, breaking into damgerously jagged pieces. Took it back to the shop and was denied a refund because the manageress was out! Dangerous products, zero customer service. Would never go back."
Maria
"Got stuff for my invitations. A bit pricey and could have more options of envelope sizes, but overall a good shop."
Kathryn Hanks
"Always great, quirky, interesting and different gifts! Good prices too!"
Deborah Blagg
"Easy to navigate website, and a well-protected speedy delivery of my purchase. What's not to like?"
Feline Babes
Verified Reviewer
"I love this company. Stationary is high quality and maybe a little more expensive but well worth the extra. I have just received my order and as always it was well packaged. I regularly buy from paperchase stores and always end up buying when visit. The range of stock is always changing so I can't help but buy ????"
Selena Johnson
"Product came literally the next day and was just standard delivery, process of ordering was simple and easy and staff friendly when I picked the product up."
Paperchase is rated 3.93 based on 30 reviews