Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
Lovely bags, yet the first batch we had were damaged and nobody was interested in ringing me back to rectify. So I have £40 of damaged bags with a case of bad communication!
So sorry to hear this. Please could you contact me on 01373 825 834 and ask for Louise so I can investigate this further for you.

We would like to check our stock on this style of bag to investigate this further.

We aim to offer top quality bags and pride ourselves of excellent customer service - we hope this hasn't put you off ordering with us in the future.
The bags were the wrong size as displayed and on the website. I called to ask why and I was told that I would get a call back and never did.
I am sorry to hear this. Please could you let me know your order number so I can investigate this further for you?
The bags all had a grease mark in the corner. I needed them urgently so had to use the ones where the mark was at the top (and could be folded over).
So sorry to hear this. Had we have known about this issue, we could have offered a replacement/alternative on a next day delivery, at no extra cost.

The company sent me the wrong type of bags and have ignored my email communications trying to rectify the situation. Very disappointing indeed.
Many thanks for your review and we take on board your comments. We are disappointed to have sent you the wrong type of bags from our warehouse and to have missed your original email informing us of the error. I understand my colleague Nicky has been in contact with you today to resolve this issue and to arrange a delivery for the correct bags. We sincerely hope this will not stop you ordering with us in the future.
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.82 based on 279 reviews