Paper Bliss Ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Paper Bliss Ltd

hello@paperbliss.co.uk

Unit 3 Kings Business ParkKings Park Avenue

How would you rate Paper Bliss Ltd?

"Products great quality, however actually contacting them is a bit of a nightmare. The phone number goes straight to voicemail, and despite leaving 2 or 3 voicemails I never did get a call back. I did get an email back after about 5-7 days of emailing them. I believe that customers really should be contacted much sooner than this to answer their queries. As I said, the products are good, well packaged and great value for money. Just don't expect a quick response!"
"Very happy with the samples received. Also very accommodating with additional request of changing a particular colour of an existing invite set. Response was fairly slow and took a number of days to come back via email."
"Gorgeous pocket invites"
"Very inconsistent. If you buy via eBay you get free postage and a free envelopes. If you buy via the website you have to pay for postage and pay for envelopes separately. Not a very good customer service."
"Thank you for an excellent service... Everything arrived as expected.."
"Quick delivery. Exactly what i asked for would highly recommend."
"Great service and amazing invites! Would definitely recommend xx"
"Lovely quality products and fantastic service with the free samples 😊"
"Hi, I recently ordered some samples from yourselves and they arrived in perfect condition but have ordered an amount and still have not received them. Order last Wednesday with also paying the next day delivery cost. Still nothing has arrived and not heard anything from DPD. Hopefully hear soon or get information about my order. Thanks"
"The service was second to none!! Excellent quality and can’t wait to get my invites!"
"We bought our wedding invitations through paper bliss, if you have plenty of time and it’s something you want to do these are easy to make and good quality. The team were very helpful when I had a query and when I ordered some of the wrong ones they helped me sort it all out. First rate service. Thanks again Annette mcintosh"
"What a fab website.... Inspirational and received my sample extremely quickly I'll be back for more!"
"Fast delivery and great products"
"My wedding invitations look amazing with the pocket folded envelopes I chose the metalic Jade colour! Everyone has said how lovely they look!"
"Really quick delivery"
"Excellent quality and speedy delivery. So easy to get a great look."
"Just fantastic! Beautiful high spec pocket fold invites - excellent quality can't believe we actually could say to our guests we made our invites ourselves - they are very impressed! Thank you paper bliss!"
"This was exactly the website I needed, it had all the cards I wanted and all the accessories. The card was really lovely quality. The only let down was that I found neither I nor the local printing companies could print on the small pre cut card. I emailed paperbliss for support to see if they could print for me and they have still not got back to me. I’ve ended up having to purchase more card elsewhere and cut it to size after printing."
"ORDER DELIVERED COMPLETE AND IN GOOD TIME. QUALITY OF MATERIALS IS VERY HIGH. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
"Thank you paperbliss, I love my DIY invitations. The how to guides were really helpful, the materials were excellent value for money and the customer service was fantastic. I have had so many compliments!"
Paper Bliss Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 69 reviews