Paper Bliss Ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Paper Bliss Ltd

hello@paperbliss.co.uk

Unit 3 Kings Business ParkKings Park Avenue

Tell us how Paper Bliss Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service from ordering a free sample to ordering over 100 pocket fold envelopes for our wedding invitations. Good quality and they also arrived quickly."
"I paid for a product that I didn’t even recieve.. Absolutely devastated they were only a sample of the product so I can see what they looked like before purchasing them I am very disappointed that I have been charged for postage and haven’t received my product. Even emailed to find out where my product is and was told it has been sent out but I’ve waited almost 3 weeks and still nothing.. very upset"
"First time using paper Bliss but wont be the last Excellent quality and next day delivery Nice to deal with a company who actually deliver what they promise"
"Great customer service, was able to change my order at the last minute. highly recommend."
"Alex was very helpful when I was trying to place an order and the quality of the pocketfold invites I ordered is perfect!"
"I only needed to order a handful of items and found the ordering process very easy and delivery was prompt. I contacted Paper Bliss to change my delivery address and this was no problem for them. When my items arrived they were beautifully wrapped which was a lovely touch! Would use again & recommend."
"I just ordered a sample for a wedding invite but it arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged. The sample is really good quality and just what we wanted!"
"Excellent product first class prompt service highly recommend !!!!!"
"Alex was beyond helpful and very patient with me :) Very helpful and prompt. Would definitely recommend"
"Very pleased with the prompt service and quality of product. Would definitely use again."
"excellent again! thank you!"
"Products great quality, however actually contacting them is a bit of a nightmare. The phone number goes straight to voicemail, and despite leaving 2 or 3 voicemails I never did get a call back. I did get an email back after about 5-7 days of emailing them. I believe that customers really should be contacted much sooner than this to answer their queries. As I said, the products are good, well packaged and great value for money. Just don't expect a quick response!"
"Very happy with the samples received. Also very accommodating with additional request of changing a particular colour of an existing invite set. Response was fairly slow and took a number of days to come back via email."
"Gorgeous pocket invites"
"Very inconsistent. If you buy via eBay you get free postage and a free envelopes. If you buy via the website you have to pay for postage and pay for envelopes separately. Not a very good customer service."
"Thank you for an excellent service... Everything arrived as expected.."
"Quick delivery. Exactly what i asked for would highly recommend."
"Great service and amazing invites! Would definitely recommend xx"
"Lovely quality products and fantastic service with the free samples 😊"
"Hi, I recently ordered some samples from yourselves and they arrived in perfect condition but have ordered an amount and still have not received them. Order last Wednesday with also paying the next day delivery cost. Still nothing has arrived and not heard anything from DPD. Hopefully hear soon or get information about my order. Thanks"
Paper Bliss Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 80 reviews