Paper Bliss Ltd Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Paper Bliss Ltd

hello@paperbliss.co.uk

Unit 3 Kings Business ParkKings Park Avenue

How would you rate Paper Bliss Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The card was very small (I assumed A5, and it was about 3/4 of this size) and very thin - not good quality at all! It also arrived creased from the journey, which did not look elegant or classy!"
Kayleigh Russell
Verified Buyer
"After lots of stress getting the same colour invite and envelopes, trying samples from everywhere, I found paper bliss. The invites and envelopes are the perfect colour and the delivery was super quick"
Lauren Clark
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, great service & beautiful invitations that I can put my own stamp on!!"
"Items were packaged well and came quickly"
"Excellent service and products. Will be placing a larger order in the next couple of weeks"
"Excellent options available, great designs and quality but was disappointed to be charged for postage on both samples despite website claiming to offer free postage on samples. Emailed customer service for help and more information and I haven’t had a response. Such a shame!"
Leah Smith
Verified Buyer
"Quality invites at a reasonable price. The option to buy single invites is ideal for samples!"
"Fast delivery and easy to order website"
"Lovely product"
Sally Cowlard
Verified Buyer
"I ordered pre-cut card for my pocket fold envelopes and none of the 3 printers I have access to could print on them. They chewed and misprinted the card. I looked online for printing tips on the PaperBliss website but the file mentioned on one of the pages was not listed anywhere to download and read. I had to buy my own sheets of paper separately from a high street stationer and cut each individually as there was no time to go back to PaperBliss to order something that would work - although I doubt there would have been anything! I tried a home printer and two large office printers. I also took the cards into a local printer's but they couldn't print on it either because the sizes were too small for the printer to hold. The paper was a beautiful colour and lovely and thick but that's no good if you can't print on it!! The actual pocket fold envelopes were lovely too and had a beautiful subtle gilter finish. I also had a problem with my sample (which I really should have tried to print on but with access to so many printers and the invites marketed as "at home DIY" I didn't for a second think I'd have a problem!). I ordered my sample quickly and didn't check the fine print which is on a different page to the ordering page. The postage option was called something like 'Royal Mail 24' which sounded like I'd receive it 24 hours later but that obviously wouldn't be guaranteed. The small print, in fact, states that the order can take 5 working days to to process before it is put in the post. Despite only ordering 1 pocket fold and some inserts. It took 5 working days for mine to be dispatched (plus a weekend). I was on a very tight deadline and didn't have that long. All in all it was stressful and not the easy experience I thought I was paying for. I chose to go with PaperBliss after a printer let me down and we had to change the invitations and them ourselves. It simply wasn't the experience I thought I was buying into. They look good made up with my paper from a local stationer though. They would have looked epic if I could print on the card provided."
"Love love love the pocket fold we ordered, it's the exact shade of navy blue we're looking for to hand make our invitations. Will definitely be ordering everything we need in the future!"
"It was easy to order and samples were available before making a decision which to order. There were many ranges to choose from. The order was received very quickly and was well presented and carefully wrapped. Will definitely use this company again."
Phoebe McInroy
Verified Buyer
"My refund is still yet to have been processed. This is wedding money that has in my opinion been stolen. I've contact many times and yet to receive news or phone calls. I feel the money I paid to get the product back express delivery should also be paid! I would never recommend this company due to absolutely poor Customer relations. Regardless of a products quality if you don't have genuine, honest and trustworthy service people will not buy through you!"
"I used paperbliss to do my own DIY invites for my wedding. I didn't want to pay a fortune for my invites but still wanted them to be beautiful and after ordering a couple of samples I was so pleased with the quality of their invites for the price I paid! Everyone commented on how amazing they looked and couldn't believe they had been done 'DIY'. The items came really quick and packaged well. On one of my orders some of the card had not been cut to the right size but I sent an email and had a new lot sent out the same day! A very happy bride to be!"
"The quality of the card is brilliant. The delivery was fast and the items were packed really well. I would recommend them."
Chereé O
Verified Buyer
"Really great quality products, very fast delivery and beautiful packaging."
Catherine Hutt
Verified Buyer
"Great service and super quality paper! Thanks :-)"
"Great quality product at a reasonable price. Would have made 5* but the wrong product was sent to me originally. However this was collected and the correct item delivered quickly and with minimal fuss."
Emma Radley
Verified Buyer
"The products were beautiful and came beautifully wrapped on delivery. Once we know a rough idea on numbers we will definitely be ordering our invites from here."
Paper Bliss Ltd is rated 4.37 based on 49 reviews