Paper Bliss Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Paper Bliss Ltd

hello@paperbliss.co.uk

Unit 3 Kings Business ParkKings Park Avenue

How would you rate Paper Bliss Ltd ?

Kirsty Ladd
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and great products"
Jade Lashbrook
Verified Buyer
"My wedding invitations look amazing with the pocket folded envelopes I chose the metalic Jade colour! Everyone has said how lovely they look!"
"Really quick delivery"
"Excellent quality and speedy delivery. So easy to get a great look."
Nadine Upton
Verified Buyer
"Just fantastic! Beautiful high spec pocket fold invites - excellent quality can't believe we actually could say to our guests we made our invites ourselves - they are very impressed! Thank you paper bliss!"
Ruth Taylor
Verified Buyer
"This was exactly the website I needed, it had all the cards I wanted and all the accessories. The card was really lovely quality. The only let down was that I found neither I nor the local printing companies could print on the small pre cut card. I emailed paperbliss for support to see if they could print for me and they have still not got back to me. I’ve ended up having to purchase more card elsewhere and cut it to size after printing."
"ORDER DELIVERED COMPLETE AND IN GOOD TIME. QUALITY OF MATERIALS IS VERY HIGH. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
Sarah Ramsden
Verified Buyer
"Thank you paperbliss, I love my DIY invitations. The how to guides were really helpful, the materials were excellent value for money and the customer service was fantastic. I have had so many compliments!"
"Great sample service, and speedy delivery on orders"
"Great customer service from the start, - sent good samples so I knew what to choose. Quick delivery, carefully wrapped and lovely quality card, envelopes and belly bands. A company you can trust!"
Kayleigh Russell
Verified Buyer
"After lots of stress getting the same colour invite and envelopes, trying samples from everywhere, I found paper bliss. The invites and envelopes are the perfect colour and the delivery was super quick"
Lauren Clark
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, great service & beautiful invitations that I can put my own stamp on!!"
"Items were packaged well and came quickly"
"Excellent service and products. Will be placing a larger order in the next couple of weeks"
"Excellent options available, great designs and quality but was disappointed to be charged for postage on both samples despite website claiming to offer free postage on samples. Emailed customer service for help and more information and I haven’t had a response. Such a shame!"
Leah Smith
Verified Buyer
"Quality invites at a reasonable price. The option to buy single invites is ideal for samples!"
"Fast delivery and easy to order website"
"Lovely product"
Sally Cowlard
Verified Buyer
"I ordered pre-cut card for my pocket fold envelopes and none of the 3 printers I have access to could print on them. They chewed and misprinted the card. I looked online for printing tips on the PaperBliss website but the file mentioned on one of the pages was not listed anywhere to download and read. I had to buy my own sheets of paper separately from a high street stationer and cut each individually as there was no time to go back to PaperBliss to order something that would work - although I doubt there would have been anything! I tried a home printer and two large office printers. I also took the cards into a local printer's but they couldn't print on it either because the sizes were too small for the printer to hold. The paper was a beautiful colour and lovely and thick but that's no good if you can't print on it!! The actual pocket fold envelopes were lovely too and had a beautiful subtle gilter finish. I also had a problem with my sample (which I really should have tried to print on but with access to so many printers and the invites marketed as "at home DIY" I didn't for a second think I'd have a problem!). I ordered my sample quickly and didn't check the fine print which is on a different page to the ordering page. The postage option was called something like 'Royal Mail 24' which sounded like I'd receive it 24 hours later but that obviously wouldn't be guaranteed. The small print, in fact, states that the order can take 5 working days to to process before it is put in the post. Despite only ordering 1 pocket fold and some inserts. It took 5 working days for mine to be dispatched (plus a weekend). I was on a very tight deadline and didn't have that long. All in all it was stressful and not the easy experience I thought I was paying for. I chose to go with PaperBliss after a printer let me down and we had to change the invitations and them ourselves. It simply wasn't the experience I thought I was buying into. They look good made up with my paper from a local stationer though. They would have looked epic if I could print on the card provided."
"Love love love the pocket fold we ordered, it's the exact shade of navy blue we're looking for to hand make our invitations. Will definitely be ordering everything we need in the future!"
Paper Bliss Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 57 reviews