Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panzerwrecks Limited
Read Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews

About Panzerwrecks Limited:

Panzerwrecks is a leading publisher, distributor and seller of WW2 Panzer books from specialist history & modelling publishers at the best online prices, with 5-star customer service and free UK shipping.

lee@panzerwrecks.com

Great Priors
Church Street
Heathfield

Tell us how Panzerwrecks Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews | 10th April 2020
panzerwrecks
More Photos & Videos
Panzerwrecks Limited Reviews | 27th November 2016
panzerwrecks
More Photos & Videos
I have used the company a number of times and every time their service cannot be faulted. The books come well wrapped and in good condition. Panzerwrecks is a company I will continue to buy from.
Can't fault the level of service more so the commitment cracking book excellent comms
Thanks Lee
the service was fast and smooth.
packaging was great.
Everything arrived okay
Super service.

Order arrived within days.
Fast shipping and correct service !
I've been a customer of Panzerwrecks from the start I think. Lee always offers brilliant customer service, quick delivery and quality products. Outstanding!
Very speedy and efficient service. Top job Lee
Excellent service and shipping. Great book selection!
Excellent service and the book is a quality piece of work, worthy of joining my library of reference material.
Fast, hassle free service with next day delivery. A1
The shipped was fast and packed very well.
Outstanding company, thier PanzerWrecks series is very enlightening and enjoyable reading. I can honestly say that this Company is one of the TOP TEN that I have ever had the pleasure to do buisness with. Thier service and commitment to to the customer is definately job #1 for them. I had one order that was being prepared for shipment when I found some other titles I wanted and Lee Archer went to the trouble to hold shippment and add the Hs129 "Panzerjager" book to My order which saved Me $$ !! on shipping and I tip My hat to all of You and I look forward to forther purchases Your Great Company !.
very user friendly ordering system
Always reliable in terms of delivery, generous with discounts and special offers, top quality products in one place (these books are sometimes hard to find). Never had any bother with orders or delivery
Great book to add to my collection of the Panzerwrecks series, fantastic value and great service at this time.
Excellent titles, superb production, service and delivery second to none and all books very well wrapped. Him at home drools at the announcement of new releases and classes them as must haves, whatever the subject! He also has 99% of your publications.
I understand that we are now in difficult times, but in spite of that I suggest you the use of special courriers like UPS.

Thanks!
Always reliable, and books arrive well packaged too. Recommend without reservation!
Prompt efficient service as always
A very fast and efficient service from someone who is knowledgeable in his subject.
Excellent Service, Quick Delivery, Well Packaged, Good Communication.
You have set the bar very high but always manage to exceed expectations, many thanks, Colin
Panzerwrecks Limited is rated 4.97 based on 1,061 reviews