Pandora, Leicestershire Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pandora, Leicestershire

11A, Fosse Park Shopping Centre, Fosse Park Ave, Leicester LE19 1HY, UK

How would you rate Pandora, Leicestershire ?

Donald
"Very quick with the delivery only took 2days"
Paul Constable
"Very helpful in every aspect"
Paula Rush
"Sales assistant was friendly and helpful but not pushing us or following us around the store and very knowledgeable of the jewellery. Great range of jewellery at affordable prices."
Shireen Mcfadden
"Great customer sevice, maybe a bit too attentive.. I felt pressured into buying more expensive items."
"Very easy to use website"
Karen Harman
"I visited Whiteley Hampshire branch and was served by Beckie who was one of the best sales assistants I’ve come across in years, she was professional, courteous, friendly could not help more, defintaly will visit the store again just on the service that I received"
"Very good service from all the staff."
Avoid
"Made a purchase from Pandora as a gift for my partner, product went down well! That said, the attitude of the sales assistants in the Aberdeen (Union Square) store was poor. Individual was dismissive and unhelpful when queried colour options i had seen online."
LYNDA WATSHAM
"Items are individually packed and displayed in their boxes."
John
"nice jewelry"
Amanda Howard
"Very pretty jewelry, with a lot more choice than previously. Good prices and wonderful service in store."
Anne Mather
"Good service and delivery. Great communication of sales and promotions"
"The quality of the ring and packaging enclosed was first rate."
David Jones
"The staff are knowledgeable about their products and their attention to detail and help is second to non polite and attentive nothing is to much for them they take the time to show you what your looking for no matter how small the cost or how dear excellent service"
Kaye B
"I was unsure of what I wanted to buy as a milestone birthday gift. The lady was very helpful. Suggesting and showing me different items. Am very grateful. Thank you"
Carol McKay
"Ordered two rings from there website arrived on time and look fantastic."
Dominic
"Great deals with swift delivery."
Pandora, Leicestershire is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews