Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery in the North West, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool and at our very own private hospital in Newton-le-Willows (near St Helens).

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and many hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our specialist Consultants free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Ram Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialist Facial Surgeon Mr Raghavan for Nose & Ear Correction or a Deep Plane Face Lift, or a Vascular Surgeon for Varicose Veins. We also offer Aesthetic Gynaecology with the North West's only Aesthetic Gynaecologist for a Labiaplasty or Vaginal Tightening.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, Mr Prasad, Mr Netri and Mr Raghavan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain a more youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300 58 44 55`

Alan
Pall Mall Cosmetics 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Alan
More Photos & Videos
I left the consultation feeling positive.

My name is Gail 55 years old.I met Mr. A EL Gawad on 5/5/17 for my first consultation. My first impression was professional courteous he was very understanding he listened to my problem I had I required a tummy tuck and breast lift due to having children.I left the consultation feeling positive and upbeat. Mr. EL GAWAD said look at web page and review which I did. l email MR EL GAWAD to go head with procedures. On 26/5/17 I had my operation the staff were all kind professional. I would recommend anybody to Mr. A EL GAWAD and his team for any cosmetic surgery 7days post op and things are looking very; very good. Regards Gail. Treatment Received: Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift
Thank you Gail for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
My recovery has been great. I had a breast uplift with implants. My breasts had a lot of excess skin and sagging so I had them lifted, nipples resized and implants put in. Quite a lot of work. The results are amazing. I never thought I could have breasts like I do now, and my recovery has been great, no problems at all. I had to travel quite far to use Mr. El Gawad but I'm glad I did, he answers any queries extremely quickly and you always deal with him personally which is reassuring. I had the surgery at the Pall Mall clinic and the staff there are so amazing, the receptionists, nurses, anesthetist, everybody I met were so welcoming, friendly and professional. The clinic itself was very clean and the rooms were lovely.
Thank you Melanie for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I am really pleased" "I am extremely happy with results from my breast augmentation. After several consultations with Dr. A EL Gawad, he made me feel at ease and more than confident in the size that I had chose. He was really helpful and realistic during this time. He's always on hand to answer any queries personally. The day of surgery for me was very daunting but all the staff at Pall Mall & Mr. EL Gawd himself really looked after me. The anesthetist was brilliant. This is something i would now recommend to anyone feeling the way I felt for so many years. Mr. EL Gawad is fabulous at what he does, they are perfect in size for me, he really cared and wanted me to be sure in the process I was about to go through. The aftercare, the appointments following seeing the results I am really pleased. Pall Mall Newton le Willows was a great place to have my surgery. The anesthetist was brilliant, the nurses very caring and on hand checking every 15 mins after my op. Would definitely recommend." Treatment Received: Breast Lift
Thank you Danielle for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Dr El Gawad is one in a million, going above and beyond his duty as a surgeon . He made it a very personal journey for me , being there for support and advice throughout. His work is fantastic and he would be my first and only recommendation. I have so much gratitude for him and his staff team. He has given me my confidence back . Looking back at the pre surgery pictures it is hard to believe he could achieve what he has . (Breast reduction , lift and liposuction ) taking from a g cup to a d cup .. Forever greatful a+++++ all the way .
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
After a lot of research (and I mean A LOT) I choose to see Mr El Gawad for my face lift surgery. The consultations at Pall Mall Medical in both Manchester and Newton le Willows were friendly and informative. Mr El Gaward listened to my reasons for wanting the surgery and informed me of what the procedure would entail. We discussed the expectations and outcomes of the surgery and I was not pressurised in any way. In fact I was left to think about it for a period before my second consultaton to discuss the procedure and to confirm I wanted to go ahead. After Talking with Mr El Gawad I felt fully confident in the surgery I was to have and in Mr El Gawad to perform it. He had explained all the risks in terms that were easy to understand and I was given written copies of the risks and what we had discussed. I was also informed what to expect after surgery and the expected outcome. The staff at Pall Mall Medical, like Mr El Gaward were very friendly but also very professional. I felt very safe in their hands. I have had two follow up appointments and I am very happy with my treatment and the surgery. In fact Mr El Gaward telephoned me at home after discharge to see how I was and Im sure not may surgeons do that. The whole procedure of consultation to surgery to aftercare is easy and informative. You are put at ease completely. I would totally recommend Mr El Gaward and Pall Mall Medical to anybody that asked. A face lift and eye lid lift is not something I would approach lightly. Yes we all have fears but as far as I have experienced Mr El Gaward is one of the best. He listens and explains. Im sure I would return to Mr El Gawad and Pall Mall Medical if I wanted any other procedures.
I wanted a Breast reduction & uplift for years but never found any surgeon that made me feel 100% confident in their work until it met Mr El-Gawad, He is a amazing surgeon & a perfectionist, he listens and gave me more than enough information & care than expected, his staff and nurse Maxine are the best too, I stayed overnight after surgery and the staff can't, do enough for you through out the night, I hardly had any pain, the only problem was I had to go home the following day!
This was my second visit to see dr ahmed abd el gawad. on the first occasion I received a breast reduction which went extremely well. As well as the results of the surgery. On the second visit to see dr Ahmed abd el gawad I received a tummy tuck during the operation he observed I had a hernia problem which I wasn’t aware of before hand. his awareness and caring nature made me relaxed and took away my worries. My recovery from my two operations was very fast and I was back on my feet shorter than expected. I would like to take this time show my complete appreciation to dr Ahmed abd el gawad as for his efforts have made a massive impact on health and confidence.
I made an appointment to see Mr A El Gawad and I knew immediately that I wanted him to perform my surgery. What a nice man. He has a kind,understanding manner.and is very professional and experienced he explained what surgery I would require. He ensured that I was fully informed and gave me time to think about the procedure and the recovery that was involved. He answered all questions with integrity. I had my surgery on the 14th October 2017 at the Newton Le Willows, and can I say what a fantastic hospital this is I had my own room which was spotless and the nurses especially Maxine put me at ease and could not do enough for me, she gave me her mobile number when I left the hospital and told me to get hold of her with any concerns no matter how small, so I would like to say a bit thankyou to her. I am now three weeks after the operation and I feel great. I have an appointment to see Mr El Gawad but he has also given me his mobile and told me to ring or text him with any problems/queries. He even called me after I left the hospital at 9pm to make sure I had got back ok, he is a truly amazing man and a credit to the Plastic Surgery Profession. I would have no hesitation in recommending him. I would definitely go to him for other treatment.
At my first consultation I was very anxious and nervous. Mr El Gawad became aware of this almost immediately. He instantly made me feel relaxed. I had gone to see him as I was wanting my breast implants out and a mastopexy. Within in 2 minutes of examining me he informed me he suspected I had a rupture. He said he did not want to operate until I had some scans completed. (I did not pay for these. I was referred by my own GP). We discussed having new implants put in, but this was certainly something I did not want, even if it meant going from a DD to A cup. He discussed the surgery and what it would involve and the type of scars I would be left with. I was having and anchor scar. After a couple of months, I returned to see Mr El Gawad and a date was set for my operation. It was months and not weeks as I had to wait for results from scan.From start to finish I can honestly say I have had a fantastic service from Mr El Gawad, he made my experience feel very personal, he always got back to me with in a timely manner. He answered all emails I sent him, he goes above and beyond his duties as a surgeon. He is very kind and understanding with a brilliant sense of humour. I would not hesitate in recommending him. You would have to go a long way to find a surgeon of his quality.
Mr El Gawad is truly the most incredible, caring surgeon you could ever wish for! He gives the best advise, always with your best interests in his heart, he is honest, extremely caring and highly experienced. His knowledge and friendly manner of communication made me feel confident, happy and safe under his care. I did a lot of research before contacting Mr El Gawad and I'm so glad I made the decision! No review can explain how brilliant he is! He truly wants the best outcome for his patients and thinks about them and their life in the long term, giving all options, choices and making aware of different outcomes. I'm a so happy after my procedure, from start tk finish i knew i was in the best hands and I feel onfident knowing that it has been performed by such a skilled and caring surgeon! Thank you so much Sir!
Mr Ahmed abd Elgawad is a true professional He corrected a surgery that went wrong and the results are amazing! The care prior and after the operation has been outstanding even answering to phone calls outside working hours with any queries I had! I would recommend him to anyone as I feel completely different about myself now and this is all thanks to him! I really couldn’t be more happier! He’s an amazing caring kind professional and again would recommend me el Gawad to anyone! Thankyou for bringing back my confidence
I couldn't have been happier with the care received. Mr. El Gawad filled me with confidence from the initial consultation through to the surgery and post operative communications. He clearly explained the procedure including the risks and recovery process, and offered excellent advice. All of the staff at the Newton-Le-Willows clinic were really friendly and helpful and extremely competent. It is early days, but so far I am delighted with the outcome.
What a great doctor,, thank you,, made me feel very comfortable and the aftercare was brilliant,, 10 out of 10 for me :)
I have had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. My surgeon was fantastic before the operation he made everything clear. He made me feel relaxed but was also very informative. The surgery was at Pall Mall Newton all the staff where lovely and I felt confident before and after the surgery. I was home after 1 night I had great pain relief I have felt well supported been able to text nurses for advice so excellent after care. My results are amazing I was told it would be life changing and it truly is. I would definitely recommend Mr El Gawad he is a fantastic doctor with an excellent manner and very skilled surgeon. Thank you for my new body it’s amazing!
Dr El Gawad carried out my breast augmentation. He totally listened to me throughout the whole process and advised me how to achieve the look I wanted. I am over the moon with the end result!
I would recommend this doctor to everyone.He is very caring,friendly and is excellent at what he does. I am so lucky to have met such a talented doctor and the lovely team of nurses who have looked after me.Thankyou.
Dr Gawad is simply the best . I have had a tummy tuck and liposuction and am delighted with the results and its only been three weeks after op. Dr Gawad has been there every step of the way for me . He has answered my calls and e-mails with in seconds any time of day or evenings. Dr Gawad is a morden surgeon who is certainly with the times and knows the looks that woman want.
I LOVE Dr Ahmed El Gawad, I recently had a breast augmentation and liposuction and he was amazing from first consultation until after care appointment, I trust him with my life and the results are amazing, he really cares about your wants and needs and will guide you with his thoughts and never pushy, his patients come first. I guarantee you will receive perfect care by him and his team, I truly recommend him from the bottom of my heart, he's been a star!
For a couple of years now, I’ve been considering plastic surgery - a combination of the ageing process (I’m 53 years old) breastfeeding my child, and losing quite a large amount of weight, left me with drooping uneven breasts and excess wrinkly skin on my abdomen and upper arms. I researched surgeons and the types of surgery available and I fully intended to have a consultation with each of the three surgeons I’d felt I would be most happy with. As it turned out, the first appointment was with Mr El Gawad and I needed to look no further. At the initial consultation I was extremely nervous and more than a little scared! Mr El Gawad listened very patiently to the reasons why I wanted surgery and what type of surgery I wanted, he answered all my questions, he told me very clearly all the risks involved in surgery, and the outcome I could expect. I left the consultation knowing that if I did indeed go ahead with surgery then it would be this gentleman doing the operation. It’s now 5 days since the operations, a breast lift and augmentation, abdominoplasty and arm lift. From the initial consultation, to the surgery, to the very minor complication (bleeding) afterwards, and all the follow up care so far, I could not have been in better hands. Mr El Gawad gave me advice on the size and type of breast implants to suit my body size, and they do look absolutely amazing! Once discharged and allowed to go home again, Mr El Gawad made sure I had his mobile number and he contacted me the next day to ask how I felt. I have complete and utter trust in this gentleman, he really goes the extra mile, and you can tell he loves his job and loves making people happy in their own skin. If I should consider any further surgery in the future then I already know who I will ask to perform it. I’m in the very early stages of recovery but the difference is AMAZING!
Mr El Gawad is one of the nicest and most caring surgeon's i have ever had the pleasure to meet, and i wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone considering surgery.
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.95 based on 221 reviews