Pallet2Ship Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Pallet2Ship
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pallet2Ship?

Tell us how Pallet2Ship made you happy

"Used these guys to transport my grandfathers furniture to his new home abroad. They explained everything I needed to do to package the items on pallets and gave me a very good price. I was able to take advantage of their 5% discount offer. The service I used allowed me to track the pallets and remain up to date with the delivery. A saviour at my time of need."
Are you Pallet2Ship? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service from start to finish with extremely helpful staff. The pallet arrived right on time and I will be using them to send my other pallets. I would highly recommend this company."
"I started using Pallet2ship about 6 months ago after being let down constantly by other carriers. I am realistic enough to know things can go wrong but they always resolve it quickly and efficiently."
"Very good sea freight service to China. I was very impressed by Pallet2ship. I had a large number of pallets returning to my supplier in China, I was surprised to get a quotation so quickly. One of the guys there dealt with my order and offered an outstanding service. Goods were delivered in perfect condition and they've helped with the local customs. Definitely recommended..."
"Well where do I start. Booked a half pallet , the items filled just over a quarter pallet so small and light. Collected from me on the Wednesday heading to Cornwall, cost £97.46. Previous shipments have cost £50-55 average. The following Monday I receive an email from the company saying the "roads in Cornwall are too narrow for the truck", well yes it is Cornwall after all. Is this the first delivery they have ever made to the west country? They state they will charge me a further £25 plus VAT to redeliver with a smaller vehicle. I object to this and the representative states "re-schedule the delivery with the recipient and I will sort the extra charge". I do so, the pallet is delivered and I look at my card statement and they have taken a further £36. Clearly Pallet2ship believe that 20% vat is not enough!!! I make that calculation £30 inc vat. The point is this, disbelieve what they say both verbally and in writing. There are certainly more competent transparent and trustworthy shipping companies out there. Summary, £136 to ship a small light pallet 300 miles, daylight robbery! Never again. TO ALL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS READING THIS PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT EVERYTHING IN THIS REVUE IS FACTUALLY 100% ACCURATE AND NOT EXAGGERATED IN ANY WAY."
"Great service fast and easy. Driver was efficient, professional and considerate. 100% recommended, thanks for your help and service."
Pallet2Ship is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews