Pallet2Ship Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pallet2Ship

Tell us how Pallet2Ship made you happy
My pallet was delivered in time to Romania and it arrived safe. Nice guys , answered every question i had.
Delivery was made on time , pallet arrived safe in Romania. I'll certainly use again.
Been using p2s for a long time, very happy customer here! We had a few delays from time to time but that was mainly due to the location I was sending some of the pallets, even so they have picked up the phone and fought for me. Thank you, guys!
Excellent service! My pallet arrived on time, in a very good condition! Definitely I will use it again!
We have used Pallet2ship a couple of times and they have been great. Good service, communication and price.
I've been using these guys for a few years now. They always have competitive prices but they also privide great customer service and aftercare too. I've reccomeneded them to my contacts and also gotten good feedback. Keep up the good work.
The worst company I have ever dealt with.
These guys deliver on every promise. Fast, efficient and reliable service while always keeping us up to date with any developments. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service and very good prices. Very happy. Goods deliver on time and great condition. Never had problem with any shipment been using their services for past 2 years. Thanks
Used these guys to transport my grandfathers furniture to his new home abroad. They explained everything I needed to do to package the items on pallets and gave me a very good price. I was able to take advantage of their 5% discount offer. The service I used allowed me to track the pallets and remain up to date with the delivery. A saviour at my time of need.
Very good sea freight service to China. I was very impressed by Pallet2ship. I had a large number of pallets returning to my supplier in China, I was surprised to get a quotation so quickly. One of the guys there dealt with my order and offered an outstanding service. Goods were delivered in perfect condition and they've helped with the local customs. Definitely recommended...
Well where do I start. Booked a half pallet , the items filled just over a quarter pallet so small and light. Collected from me on the Wednesday heading to Cornwall, cost £97.46. Previous shipments have cost £50-55 average. The following Monday I receive an email from the company saying the "roads in Cornwall are too narrow for the truck", well yes it is Cornwall after all. Is this the first delivery they have ever made to the west country? They state they will charge me a further £25 plus VAT to redeliver with a smaller vehicle. I object to this and the representative states "re-schedule the delivery with the recipient and I will sort the extra charge". I do so, the pallet is delivered and I look at my card statement and they have taken a further £36. Clearly Pallet2ship believe that 20% vat is not enough!!! I make that calculation £30 inc vat. The point is this, disbelieve what they say both verbally and in writing. There are certainly more competent transparent and trustworthy shipping companies out there. Summary, £136 to ship a small light pallet 300 miles, daylight robbery! Never again. TO ALL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS READING THIS PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT EVERYTHING IN THIS REVUE IS FACTUALLY 100% ACCURATE AND NOT EXAGGERATED IN ANY WAY.
Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to review us!Indeed the road was narrow and the driver couldn’t access it, but you had the possibility to specify that the access is restricted, and we would have requested a smaller truck, more, the delivery contact number was incorrect, if you had provided a correct phone number, the driver would have reached the receiver and find a solution, meet at the corner of the street or somewhere nearby and deliver the pallet.Our colleague tried to call you, as well, but without any luck.Of course, that we had to return the pallet at the depot and the driver wasted a journey and occupied a slot in the truck with your pallet for nothing.From here the charge, and it is stipulated in our Terms and Conditions which you agreed with at the moment when you finalized the booking.We are not making any profits from these charges, and whenever a failed delivery occurs, we try our best to waive off the charges, sometimes it is not possible, as the depot was right in this case and it was not their fault or ours for not delivering this pallet.
Regarding the price you have paid for a Half Pallet to be transported, if you considered that our services were too expensive, you were free to use any other company, no one forced you to book us for shipping your pallet,even if we are one of the cheapest options when it comes to transport pallets.
I am sure you can understand our policy and would agree that setting up a truck for a re-delivery would impose a charge, as no one in this world works for free.Also, let me assure you that those £6 will be refunded to you as a matter of urgency.
Honestly, your review does not reflect the truth, as you forgot to mention that you gave us wrong details and you didn’t answer the phone when we tried to call you to sort things out.

Best of luck,

Pallet2ship
Great service fast and easy. Driver was efficient, professional and considerate. 100% recommended, thanks for your help and service.
Pallet2Ship is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews